Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange your Bitcoins/Paypal/skrill!! *** BUYING BTC **  (Read 615 times)
Noviusprice (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 05:44:54 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 06:38:03 PM by Noviusprice

Buying with paypal
Accepting offers from 5$+ add a rate from 1:1

Buying with skrill
Skrill only 5$/80$ + upload fee, 1.9 % Sending money fee. 1.0 % And my fee 6$

I got more then 100+ feedback on a other forum mostly from virtual trading, u can use the skype button there to add me on skype to.

Contact Information:
To add me : pm me or sent me a private message with your skype or use the skype button on the other thread with my feedback.
When i add you : I always sent a Private Message before i contact you.

You can see my other profile with feedback
-Click Here-

ALWAYS CHECK SKYPE ID BEAWARE OF SCAMMERS.

!! I WILL ALWAYS CONTACT YOU ON THIS SITE WHEN I ADD YOU ON SKYPE!!

LOOK OUT FOR SCAMMERS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Noviusprice (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 07:57:16 AM

Still Buying!!
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:55:08 AM

I don't think any one will trust that rating because very easily one can scam with paypal reversal so it is difficult for you to find seller in this forum
Noviusprice (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 11:08:30 AM

I know, i see it alot on the forum.

But they can also see i have a positive background.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 11:47:43 AM

Your thread is just 20 days old  and Paypal can be reverse upto 180 days easily. So that feedback doesn't matter at all.

Noviusprice (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 01:01:29 PM

Yes, we all know this whats the point of placing this on every ones threads? Yes we all can see how old my thread is and u can all see that i receive feedback there still and advertising on that website and own company website.. And alsooo u can see that my account is older then my thread there...

I got over more then 1000 trades on my paypal all my history is clean.. why are u making my thread filthy?

We all got to start with 0 feedback on this site.. so please dont bother me with this...
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 01:08:17 PM

Yes, we all know this whats the point of placing this on every ones threads? Yes we all can see how old my thread is and u can all see that i receive feedback there still and advertising on that website and own company website.. And alsooo u can see that my account is older then my thread there...

I got over more then 1000 trades on my paypal all my history is clean.. why are u making my thread filthy?

We all got to start with 0 feedback on this site.. so please dont bother me with this...
It's because we're being careful.  They are posting warnings to prevent users from being scammed.

Weirdly enough I only see 1 vouch on your older thread.  You do have 100 + feedback but how much of that is regarding the PayPal trading?
Noviusprice (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 01:57:43 PM

They are allmost all done over paypal cause its the most used payment option what my customers use, and ofcourse i understand that u guys want to point out for safety what i agree on, but i think u can make a guide or a sticky for that instead of filling threads of new ppl on this forum so ppl wont come to us and only stick with the ppl with feedback while i think its fair i also can have a chanse of showing that im legit.

Why would i risk my Nickname that i use for my income to scamm ppl on a other forum?? Just not logic..

If u want to come chat over skype im willing to provide u info cause u seem legit so u can post on this thread also what u have seen and that im not lying.
deadley
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:31:25 PM

I know we all have to start from 0 but with Paypal it's different. You suddenly came to forum and suggesting that you are like super trustworthy with Paypal but it's not true I agree you have good feedback in that forum but mostly feedback for either selling games golds or boosting level.

So better first try to build reputation here then trade with Paypal we will not have any issue with you.

Noviusprice (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 05:23:08 PM

I see, i havent looked in to that ppl would not agree with it. For that ill change my thread title a little.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: