Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lazy Webs Design & Hosting  (Read 451 times)
MonetaCoin (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 01:08:51 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 02:48:40 AM by MonetaCoin

Hello,

We are very excited to bring you this site. With our service you will be able to purchase your complete hosting package. You can even purchase pre-built website’s that currently functional and have a user base. We can assist you with setting up advertising and many of your other web site needs.

You can make purchase's with credit card automatically on our hosting page. To make a payment with BTC or any other crypto as well as Bitgold, Please use the contact us forum. With alternate forms of payment other than credit card there is a 24 hr delay.

We look forward to seeing you and hope to help you and your projects succeed! www.lazywebs.com

Services currently offered :                                                           Past Work :
Web Design                                                                                 www.thehouseofdiem.com
Hosting                                                                                       www.cryptolayaway.com
Pre-built Web Pages With Hosting                                                    www.altcoinwikipedia.com
Moderator Team For Placement ( Paid Positions )                               www.xpylottery.com
Advertising Assistance                                                                   www.zapminer.com
Social Media Assistance team

MonetaCoin (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:12:20 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 09:53:52 PM by MonetaCoin

A very specific question was asked on another forum about our service I figured i would pass it along here.

Can you be more specific in what you offer especially in who is responsible for what:
•   Web Design - Which services are exactly included. Is there an specific amount of pictures that you do/create, how good qualified is your designer team, who is your designer/s, is there real data available, ... .
•   Hosting - What are your hosting services exactly. Are you responsible for the server is it a user. Ie. if user account gets hacked and used for spamming by changed/injected scripts, who is responsible to clean it up, check the code (especially if it's not customized code), .... . So if my shop gets hacked and I am losing money because of this, who is responsible? Is it anywhere described. Do you have one SLA that you could attach here?
•   Pre-built Web Pages With Hosting - Which technologies do you offer. Do you offer coders and how qualified are they? Are they "certificated" for their skills? Do you provide support for such coding and does it cost extra, ....
•   Moderator Team For Placement ( Paid Positions ): What exactly do they do if they are payed. Payed for work or payed for work on purpose? ...
•   Advertising Assistance - Who is your marketing team and how much experience do they have
•   Social Media Assistance team - Same question as for advertising assistance
Like you see, I would have a lot questions if I would like to be your customer. I think it is impossible to provide products mentioned above, even for big companies, that would be too much responsibility.
Could you post your SLA (service level agreement)?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello @leftuser,

I’m going to do my best to answer all of your questions, If I skip or miss any it’s not intentional so please just ask it if I miss it. First off before I do get into anything I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for asking such a good and in depth question’s.

Web Design:

There a no pre-set amounts of any service per say included. What I mean by this is we are not your standard company as of yet that is going to charge an hourly rate or even set rate for x amount. Our goal is to work with every one of our customer’s and ensure that our service fits your budget. When I say this I mean it, we are not here to be gouging anyone. We have also always felt some of these web design companies can be quite costly. Our goal is to make these types of service accessible to everyone.

Qualifications :

We are not specifically qualified in the sense of a degree on paper. We have several designers that are enthusiasts and do this for a hobby. With this being said we have experienced website dev’s on our team that have made many site’s either for them self’s or their home business. This is also on additional way we are able to bring this service to you at such discount’s. If there is something that our team is not able to build we do have coders we can consult and or bring on for projects that require a coder, We are also showing our qualifications through our past work.

Hosting :

Our current hosting service packages and plans are located here www.lazywebshosting.com the hosting service is provided by a well-known hosting company of which we are a reseller. As a hosting company we do provide security on the server end to help ensure that you are not hacked. We also have 24-7 help and support lines that you can call any time for assistance. In line with your question on security and recovery of website. We advise all of our clients to ensure your website’s are backed up any time you make changes. If such an incursion does occur with your backups we can assist with restoring your site. In the end it is up to our customer’s to secure their store front’s or website’s but we will work with you to ensure you have all the tools to do so. Our SLA for hosting is located here > http://www.lazywebshosting.com/legal-agreements.aspx?ci=1911&prog_id=511470 .

Pre-built web pages with hosting :

The current website that are built are currently Word press , and a NOMP mining pool. We also have one site that is a dice game but it is not currently operating. As to qualifications please see answer above. Support is offered for the lifetime of the sold product or until said site is moved to a different host. There is no set additional cost for support, Unless there is a user created problem that could need a coder above our skills. If there is a cost the said owner would be notified before anything is done. ( None should be needed as the sites are turnkey, Only problems that could be foreseen are user created ones. )

Moderator team:

The said placement of this team would either be forum moderator’s or even chat moderator’s. Generally the work they are paid for is for moderating (A person who moderates an Internet forum or on-line discussion. ) a websites chat or forums. Both by helping user’s with tier 1 lvl support or ensuring a friendly and productive atmosphere on the site.

Our team is always hiring additional moderators or even web design and coders. If you would like to discuss said position or even apply please contact me either here or through our contact us forum www.lazywebs.com

Social and advertising assistance :

Again our team is not accredited on paper. But we have experience in these fields with our websites and business. We have about 1-2 years’ experience in this together as a team.

Thank you again for these very informative questions. I hope these answer’s help you a bit and we look forward to helping in any way we can.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: