Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:54:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin with Bitcoin?  (Read 7334 times)
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:53:25 AM

You can try signature campaigns and faucets if you do not wish to invest any BTC.

Gambling is one of the ways.

I don't know if you have noticed from the OP's signature but you just advised a 13 year old to gamble....
Not quite sure if that was a good advice.

LOL!
Nice catch Wink
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:54:18 AM

I don't know if you have noticed from the OP's signature but you just advised a 13 year old to gamble....
Are you sure he's really 13? Anyways I also suggest gambling Grin
Ragnar LothBrook

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:02:44 AM

Well I just earned half a Bitcoin play No Limit Texas Holdem since 9pm last night....so i can assure you thats one way. Now as far as it being legal for a 13 year old, idk the laws around that subject im guessing its not. Also I dont recommend Poker for a 13 Year old. From my understanding Bitcoin Poker is Legal in every State here in the US and i know for a fact its as legal as it gets in my home State of California.....

That Being Said, for those Poker Types out there my favorite PokerClient so far is https://www.betcoin.ag?r=167011  Although it does lack a huge population but iv always been able to find a table. it does have great Graphics, Great Support,Big Tournaments, and Top in Class Rakeback/Vip Program.... definitely check it out and give me a Holler

My In Game Name Is Also Ragnar Lothbrook and I play on the .50/1 MB tables NL

P.S.

The Games are very Soft take a swim while you can:)
louise123

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:06:05 AM

Are you sure he's really 13? Anyways I also suggest gambling Grin

No, not really but I will have to take his word for it Wink
Anyways, I would advise signature campaigns and faucets.
When he get's older then yeah, I would advise gambling and lending.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Mobius

Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:10:38 AM

Trade altcoins?
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 10:37:39 AM

Well, the fastest way is gambling.
But there's still another way, invest at a HYIP.
Usually, HYIP promised the investor for a fast ROI.

faucet used to be profitable
nagatlakshmi

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 10:54:04 AM

I always suggest free ways to earn Bitcoins. You can find lot of BTC earning methods without investment, in this forum.

faridkifly

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:18:45 PM

So..... I managed to earn 0.1BTC Cheesy with the 0.1BTC what is the fastest way to get more btc?
gambling is the fastest way dude
but it too risky. if youre lucky you can get more than half you have, but if you're not you'll lose all of you btc
YKmoment

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 12:50:11 PM

Play poker, study poker then again play poker Cheesy

Or follow some altcoins going as deep as possible into details.
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 01:02:38 PM

There are risky investments that give you 2.5%-3.6% interest daily, and allow you to withdraw back your deposit with a 5% fee.

This is risky as gambling, but you can deposit, reinvest for 2-3 days, and get your money back with the interest and you will still earn a small percentage (1%-2%) after deducting the 5% fee.

Btcflex, ccan.io and perfecthash.com, all this three give a big interest and allow the withdraw of yout initial deposit with a 5% fee.

For reference, I have been in some of them for more than 10 days, and they still pay. But beware and be advised they can close and run with your money in any moment. It's risky.

Also, you can try them with the minimum deposit amount (I think that it is 0.001 for Btcflex, and lower for the other two) so if you lose, you do not lose all.

wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:22:11 PM

Gambling.. yes one can earn bitcoins by gambling but you have to be lucky enough as there are all the possible chances to loose your existing bitcoins.
Even by trading of bitcoins can produce some extra coins if you have required experience and knowledge of trading then its win win situation for you to go for trading instead of gambling  Wink also note that there are chances to loose bitcoins in both - gambling and trading.
Yerm

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:41:15 PM

dont reccommend investing. just save that 0.1 repeat what you did to get 0.1 and do it again.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:46:55 PM

gambling or invest is the way earn bitcoin with bitcoin Smiley

CohibAA

Activity: 223
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 09:43:19 PM

Here is how to run a joinmarket coinjoin bot.  The risk and rewards are both quite low, especially compared to gambling and investing with bitcoin.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 09:51:55 PM

If you want to do gabling and are under 18 freebitco.in have no terms and conditions and have a Hi Lo gabling game!
kenbytes

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:23:54 PM

only way to double youre money is to gamble   Cool

dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:50:39 PM

so many people here sugested you to try gambling, yeah actually i totally agreed that gamble is the fastest way to increase your bitcoin but you know that its the fastest way to losing your bitcoin to so dont try it,
you are so young [13 yo right ? ], just learn and improve your skill and find your passion and then start earn money.
Yerm

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 12:22:55 AM

There are risky investments that give you 2.5%-3.6% interest daily, and allow you to withdraw back your deposit with a 5% fee.

This is risky as gambling, but you can deposit, reinvest for 2-3 days, and get your money back with the interest and you will still earn a small percentage (1%-2%) after deducting the 5% fee.

Btcflex, ccan.io and perfecthash.com, all this three give a big interest and allow the withdraw of yout initial deposit with a 5% fee.

For reference, I have been in some of them for more than 10 days, and they still pay. But beware and be advised they can close and run with your money in any moment. It's risky.

Also, you can try them with the minimum deposit amount (I think that it is 0.001 for Btcflex, and lower for the other two) so if you lose, you do not lose all.

now im not saying btcflex is amazing, but i deposited like 0.002 btc there and withdrew 0.0023btc 3days after. its not much but atleast it shows that they pay.
that is until they magically decide to close down and run with everyones money.
kira15

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 12:28:48 AM

you can invest in mytrafficvalue.com
it take some time but , it totally worth it.
rinhunter

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:10:07 AM

if you have the skill of analyzing trading should be able to grow your bitcoin, but if you are lazy you can try cloud mining
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: