Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin with Bitcoin?  (Read 7324 times)
alone bird

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:29:19 AM

the best way to earn with the bitcoin is gambling...
but it's very dangerous and u have only your luck in that....I think there r also other ways to earn btc with btc but the only I have tried is gambling.....
 I will surely saying that don't mess with gambling.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bud Spencer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:45:56 AM

A very good way is similar to gambling. You buy them, and then sell them when the price has gone up. I managed to make 1.2BTC that way. However, be careful when you buy/sell as it will depend in the price. Always choose the right time to do so.
FrostStick

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:51:49 AM

I think the question should be "How do I invest my bitcoin effectively"?

It's up to you! You've done awesome the first time to double your BTC0.1 successfully. And that proves that you have a good enough brain to figure it out yourself.

My suggestions:

Investing in altcoins
Gambling(not recommended unless you have balls of steel)
Day trading
Joining a sig campaign
etc. etc.

There's tons of options out there for you, you've just got to find the right ones and not get scammed.
Blue_Tiger73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:00:07 AM

Well you can use a signature campaign, it lets you learn a lot about Bitcoin and you get to earn some as well. You can also use faucets but they don't really pay you that much. Gambling is also good and you can just fake your age. You don't need to have a credit card or anything, just deposit your Bitcoin.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:02:50 AM

A very good way is similar to gambling. You buy them, and then sell them when the price has gone up. I managed to make 1.2BTC that way. However, be careful when you buy/sell as it will depend in the price. Always choose the right time to do so.

Gambling is not the safest way to make some money. I would recommend high volume PoS coins, even if the price goes down a bit, one still can reach ROI, just have to wait a bit longer.

BTW, I like your nick.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:14:57 AM

Gambling is not way to reach sustainable earnings.
Just join some signature campaigns. It takes some effort but pays good.
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 10:25:09 AM

you can check this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1148163.0  Grin
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 03:33:35 PM

But signature campaigns do not ask your bitcoins to invest. I believe the best way we can make bitcoin by bitcoin must be cloud mining. Because with recent price raise we can get some extra profit with mining. Most probably mining must be more profitable than last 10 months.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2942

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2015, 06:04:43 PM

But signature campaigns do not ask your bitcoins to invest. I believe the best way we can make bitcoin by bitcoin must be cloud mining. Because with recent price raise we can get some extra profit with mining. Most probably mining must be more profitable than last 10 months.
Invest bitcoins from cloud minings is not a good idea ,Its risky and none investing sites is trusted.
I think is a good idea to earn bitcoin with his bitcoin is trading buy cheap and sell expensive from people not on trading sites.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:24:35 PM

As far as I know clould mining is very risky. A lot of scam had happened there over the time.There are several threads here and on reddit about that topic. I would be very careful with investing in that stuff!!
USB-S

Activity: 574

In XEM we trust

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:43:57 PM

Gambling is not the safest way to make some money. I would recommend high volume PoS coins, even if the price goes down a bit, one still can reach ROI, just have to wait a bit longer.

BTW, I like your nick.
Can you define High volume? Most PoS coins deliver a whopping 1% interest per year, That really isn't that much. You would need to invest about BTC100 to get BTC1 per year. And most of these coins have small volumes, so that you can't really buy that many without raising the price to oblivion. Anything above 1% interest per year is pretty big inflation meaning you would get poorer by forging coins not richer. Anyhow what coins would you recommend? I've heard about DMD and NXT being pretty solid picks. NXT because of the community and DMD for the scarcity.

````````````````████████
_`````````██████████████████████
_`````█████████████████████████████
_```█████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_█████████```````████████```````████████
_███████````████````██`````███````███████
_██████````████████`````████████``███████
_██████````██████````██``██████```███████
_███████```````````████``````````████████
_██████████████████████████████████████
_``████████████████████████████████████
_```_████████████████████████████████
_``````████████████████████████████
_`````````3█████████████████████
play.infinity
        Eжeднeвный ДЖEКПOT
TELEGRAM CHAT   SITE   TELEGRAM
                   Get free eth
ANdr0id

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 06:46:29 PM

But I thought any thing to do with these cloud mining sites do not pay well enough. The price is doing down anyways so this might not be a viable option as it use to be.
Fraxinus
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 07:30:47 PM

Well,trading is a really good way to earn bitcoins but you have to know what you are doing,then you have a good chance of earning bitcoins.

Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:30:23 PM

But I thought any thing to do with these cloud mining sites do not pay well enough. The price is doing down anyways so this might not be a viable option as it use to be.

Not just that they are not paying, but the majority of these cloudmining sites are complete scams. There are only several legit services. Hashnest is one of them. But even with these legit services, it's hard to make money. It takes to long to ROI and you need to know what you are doing!

The best is to stay away completely from cloudmining!
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 08:44:35 PM

Gambling, Investing in a HYIP, Selling for USD and then back to BTC, or just even holding your bitcoin so it goes up in value, but not in amount. You can also take a loan, you'll get more bitcoins that way Cheesy

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:10:24 AM

Gambling, Investing in a HYIP, Selling for USD and then back to BTC, or just even holding your bitcoin so it goes up in value, but not in amount. You can also take a loan, you'll get more bitcoins that way Cheesy
Gambling and Hyip, it is very risky to lose your money,
I think mining is good choice to earn bitcoin, safe and dont need expertise
n3rvi0zz0

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:16:39 AM

no way how you do profits from mining paying high cost in hardware? maybe the 0.12 £ of kwh of electricity?

may you like this sites offer cloud mining as genesis Mining or hashnet right?

Stay away from mining...long time ago stop to be profitable

https://bizzilion.com/?ref=n3rvi0zz0

Earn up to 1.5% daily investing in the best platform of internet
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 06:53:13 AM

Other than gambling or HYIP, we can go for bitcoin trading which is decent  way of making bitcoins with bitcoin. without any relaying on our luck factors like we do in gambling. But trading bitcoin also equivalently riskier like gambling. we need to trade carefully to make profits.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1073

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:18:38 AM

Them what?

Altcoins?

Yes, trade Bitcoins and other cryptos is a good way to earn, if you know what you are doing and if you are luck and the exchange you trade don't go Gox

Fityan

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2015, 07:34:35 AM

Maybe you can try to search ponzi or hyip,but i dont suggest you to play on it  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: