Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 07:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Bitcoin with Bitcoin?  (Read 7337 times)
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:15:29 AM

There are many fastest way on how you can ean bitcoin with bitcoin.First is investing to a cloudmining.Use your btc to buy mining powers and earn btc daily and get investment back for about 2-3 moths and pure profit will go after that.

bad suggestion overall. because first of all you can't find a good cloudmining which is not a ponzi scheme or even a good one that doesn't run away with your money.
also you are forgetting about the difficulty increase and the increasing amount of maintenance fee which they take.

Second is on trading one of the fastest way to earn bitcoin with bitcoin.Last is gambling the fastest and most risky way of earning bitcoin using bitcoin.

trading is a good way but it is not the fastest way and if you don't have experience you will only lose your bitcoin in the fastest way.

Cloudmining really is bad idea you cannot get higher roi with and all of them is ponzi scheme and intended to scam their investor, mining is not profitable now a days because block is more difficult to find, my suggestion is invest and buy high rank account here where you can earn decent fee here by joining sig campaigns.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

ebookscreator

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:37:53 AM

There are many fastest way on how you can ean bitcoin with bitcoin.First is investing to a cloudmining.Use your btc to buy mining powers and earn btc daily and get investment back for about 2-3 moths and pure profit will go after that.

bad suggestion overall. because first of all you can't find a good cloudmining which is not a ponzi scheme or even a good one that doesn't run away with your money.
also you are forgetting about the difficulty increase and the increasing amount of maintenance fee which they take.

Second is on trading one of the fastest way to earn bitcoin with bitcoin.Last is gambling the fastest and most risky way of earning bitcoin using bitcoin.

trading is a good way but it is not the fastest way and if you don't have experience you will only lose your bitcoin in the fastest way.

Cloudmining really is bad idea you cannot get higher roi with and all of them is ponzi scheme and intended to scam their investor, mining is not profitable now a days because block is more difficult to find, my suggestion is invest and buy high rank account here where you can earn decent fee here by joining sig campaigns.
Yeah your right man that cloud mining is not profitable as of now and i think most cloudmining sites are scammers so better to stay away from them..  i cant recommend to buy high rank account.. if newbie didnt know about bitcoin he cant make constructive post.. instead he will ask many times about bitcoin.. better to start as newbie and learn here in our forum so that after you learn about bitcoin you can share it in other newbies here..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 07:54:51 AM

purchase bitcoins if  you have a decent amount of your flat currency. then hold it for some time. when the bitcoin rate raise the sell it. you will earn bitcoin from bitcoin. if you have no flat money. then try to join a signature campaign. earn bitcoin through a quality of posts then hold them and keep earning from campaign you will get bitcoin through bitcoin.
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:06:56 AM

Gambling is not a proper way for long term profits making. But you could deposit  and get bitcoin interests or give out bitcoin loan at p2p site. Just need to be careful to pick up the borrowers.
I think you can give me some tips to get the advantage of providing loans bitcoin to other users. I know you are already experienced in this regard.
I had some time to lend money to other users and some times there are users who do not pay
wintermeasures

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:19:02 AM

So..... I managed to earn 0.1BTC Cheesy with the 0.1BTC what is the fastest way to get more btc?

For 0.1 Bitcoin, I suggest be used for trading. because I think trading is the fastest way to increase your bitcoin. And do not fall for gambling, because gambling is only going to make your money runs out. thank you
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:39:26 AM

So..... I managed to earn 0.1BTC Cheesy with the 0.1BTC what is the fastest way to get more BTC?
I can only suggest you to trading because only trading have a low-risk level than other, and your age from now is 13 years old. I can't suggest another way to you because it's will have a riskier if you fail and you will lose your fund.....   or you can to try faucet but it needs to take a long time....

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:47:50 AM

Try some trading alt coins at trading sites like yobit. Buy some cheap alt-coin and wait for it to sell at a higher price. You and I almost have the same age but it in bitcoin, age doesn't matter as long as you know where and how to earn it.
quintiilieo

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 03:16:38 PM

The best thing you can earn is to buy account here at bitcointalk by bitcoin, and earn on bitcoin with it. Just apply for signature campaign and create a constructive post minimum of 10 post per week will give you earning. Just make a little bit effort on posting and it will pay your hard work. The higher your rank will be the higher pays you receive. Isn't it amazing?  Grin

Icathia

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:00:53 PM

There are multiple ways of earning Bitcoin you can use your own money to buy them straight. You can mine them but that requires a good pc. There are also some websites that let you earn Bitcoins if you do certain things.
n3o111

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 05:50:48 AM

Most PoS coins deliver a whopping 1% interest per year, That really isn't that much. You would need to invest about BTC100 to get BTC1 per year. And most of these coins have small volumes, so that you can't really buy that many without raising the price to oblivion. Anything above 1% interest per year is pretty big inflation meaning you would get poorer by forging coins not richer. Anyhow what coins would you recommend? I've heard about DMD and NXT being pretty solid picks. NXT because of the community and DMD for the scarcity.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:33:03 AM

It's summer time. Mow some lawns and use the money you earn to buy bitcoin. That's what I'd be doing if I were 13 years old and wanted bitcoin.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 06:45:00 AM

So..... I managed to earn 0.1BTC Cheesy with the 0.1BTC what is the fastest way to get more btc?
`
try trading i earned big on trading just patience and read about coins, second cloud mining not all cloud mining running long time so be sure that you will invest on trusted or new cloud mining, try hyip sites but be careful on hyips just invest once then when you got your pay-out don't invest again, and finally gambling just play the amount you can afford to loss
arwin100

Activity: 2800
Merit: 823

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 06:50:22 AM

`
try trading i earned big on trading just patience and read about coins, second cloud mining not all cloud mining running long time so be sure that you will invest on trusted or new cloud mining, try hyip sites but be careful on hyips just invest once then when you got your pay-out don't invest again, and finally gambling just play the amount you can afford to loss

Trading is the best platform were you can really earn more bitcoins if you have a nice strat about it and you should do monitoring time to time to avoid lose or miss the pump of the coin you buyed and some other people here are playing at hyips they invesy their money on ponzi and hoping they can earn and some of them playing earn and run and thats good strat for hyip by that your chances of losing money is very low, and risking your money is the way to earn bitcoin because we earn money by risky sites and program we invest.

Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:38:00 AM

You can earn bitcoin with bitcoin by investing it on cloud mining sites or by trading, but for me the best way to earn bitcoin with bitcoin is investing it on trading sites because trading is not a site that will close if no one investing on it, it's just a open public exchange site where you can make a lot of money in just a few days depending on your capital,
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:50:56 AM

If you ask about the fastest way of course it is a gambling, but you also must know, that gambling has a great risk.
but other means may be trading altcoins, the risk is great, but if you have the knowledge and strategies, least risk can be minimized.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 04:48:29 AM

The fastest way to get more btc is to an invesment, gambling site, etc. There are so many several ways. But for me, the best ways is this two, investment and gambling. With invesment you can earn more money. You can grow your money. But in gambling, there is a risk, there is a risk also with invesment but high risk in gambling, because it's up on your ways on how can you make your btc grow. It's on your own strategy.
JohnnyBrown

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:14:55 PM

by trading or investing  those two can help you earn bitcoin by using bitcoin, proper knowledge about these thing will really help you a lot.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:32:12 PM

Rather than trying to make bitcoin with bitcoin, its better to give a try of making bitcoin with altcoins. You could be in close observation of different digital currency that are in rise and make the right move. You might get additional profit in terms of bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
genos

Activity: 574

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:40:05 PM

It is so simple you only need to use it for trading, although there are a risk you will recieved, but do not to scare with risk, the biggest risk is when we do not take any risk. Try log in to this site www.poloniex.com here is you can play. Good luck!!!

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███▀████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀▄█████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄█▄▀████

███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀█████
███          ▀███   ████████   ██    ▀█████████   ██           ▀████   █████
███   █████▄   ██   ████████   ██      ▀███████   ██   ██████▄   ███   █████
███   ██████   ██   ████████   ██   █▄   ▀█████   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███   █████▀   ██   ████████   ██   ███▄   ▀███   ██   ████████   ██   █████
███          ▄███   ▀██████▀   ██   █████▄   ▀█   ██   ███████▀   ██   █████
███   ▄▄▄▄▄███████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███   ███████▄      ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████
███   █████████████▄        ▄████   █████████▄    ██        ▄▄▄█████   █████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency.██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
[[[ Whitepaper    Twitter     Facebook]]]
[[[  Telegram      Medium     Youtube ]]]
maltize

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 12:46:26 PM

by investing  but it takes a lot of time  but less effort so if you dont want to work then investment site is the best thing for you.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: