Bitcoin Forum
August 01, 2024, 02:10:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Twitter Account with 60.4K followers  (Read 386 times)
JULIANISAH (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

PEACE!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:04:34 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2015, 11:53:20 AM by JULIANISAH

Anyone here interested to buy twitter account?
Having 60.4k real followers. According to twitter audit, 96% of my followers are real.
0.4845 btc. Thanks.

Escrow will be use.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:21:45 AM

Having 60.4k real followers. According to twitter audit, 96% of my followers are real.
Offer your price. Thanks.

Escrow will be use.
Good luck with your sale and all but i need to ask, why would anyone want to buy a twitter account?
I don't use twitter so there could be something im missing.
titodj

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:45:01 AM

Is it your account?
where are most of the followers from?
JULIANISAH (OP)

PEACE!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:50:51 AM

Is it your account?
where are most of the followers from?

Yes its my twitter page account not my personal account.
54% are from philippines, the rest are from other country.

████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
JULIANISAH (OP)

PEACE!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:02:14 AM

Offer your price. Thanks.

Escrow will be use.
Good luck with your sale and all but i need to ask, why would anyone want to buy a twitter account?
I don't use twitter so there could be something im missing.

Twitter is a social media site that can be use for promotions and advertisements. Other member here use twitter to their campaign, a twitter that is related to bitcoins or what should I call that twitter? Twitter related to crypto? I dont know the right term.

JULIANISAH (OP)

PEACE!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 11:54:18 AM

Anyone?

GiocareHost

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:34:03 PM

Most probably all the followers are fake(Since majority of them are from Philippines).I can buy it for 0.05 BTC,if you are interested PM me.
JULIANISAH (OP)

PEACE!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:56:09 PM

Most probably all the followers are fake(Since majority of them are from Philippines).I can buy it for 0.05 BTC,if you are interested PM me.

Followers are not fake. You can audit it by yourself. 😃

JULIANISAH (OP)

PEACE!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:14:18 PM

Communicating with Mr. KimNam 😃😃

yeponlyone

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:48:48 PM

If what you claim is true, I'm interested. To verify the truth, I need an independent, third-party auditing the account; I'd suggest the we ask the escrow do this. Is this ok?

Also, 54% are from the Philippines and the rest of the world. Can you say where these over 50K followers more specifically are from? I'd use the account to tweet in English, so with 54% from the Philippines with probably poor English it's essential that the rest are more likely to understand the tweets.

Regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: