Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:09:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Exchange that does accept SEPA without proof that it belongs to you?  (Read 987 times)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 12:51:19 PM

I wondered if you can fund bitcoin exchanges with transactions coming from bank accounts that you don't own. I checked out okcoin.com but they don't have sepa and a minimum of 500 USD. Anx allows sepa but it seems you need to specify the account details before sending someone. So sending from another account, with different owner name, might not work.

So are there exchanges that don't care about that? Are they relatively fast with putting the money into the account too? Or maybe does it work adding a bank account as long as you enter your own username as owner? Though i now checked kraken.com and they claim that the name of the account you are sending from must match your name. Guess when they check this then it won't work at all.

So are there exchangers that don't care about that? Of course the fee should not be too high.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:49:51 PM

Hi,

you may use our exchange https://coinbax.com

With us there is no verification for SEPA bank transfers required, also we don't care where the funds come from. But there is a transaction limit of 1.000€ and we can block/send a transfer back if an order looks suspicious.

Yours,
COINBAX Team

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 04:45:49 PM

An interesting question indeed. I'd be interested in a similar service, but for withdrawals only, not necessarily for deposits.

Then again, sending a SEPA transfer does require a name for the account, but if we could skip the address part, that'd be a good start Smiley
Hbic1968

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:24:40 PM

So I went and checked out coinbax...seems like the services I can pay exempts USA residents. Im just trying to turn my cash into btc to make purchases online... can I get useful information?
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 1208

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 03:19:30 AM

Cryptocapital.co
- https://1btcxe.com
- https://www.bitmex.com

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
DARKCHANGE

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

Legendary est. 2013

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:35:58 AM

So I went and checked out coinbax...seems like the services I can pay exempts USA residents. Im just trying to turn my cash into btc to make purchases online... can I get useful information?
Yes, COINBAX accepts US residents.
You may check our service thread for further information concerning our payment options: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103396

Let me know if you've got any questions.

Yours,
COINBAX Team

Rent my signature! dark@sigaint.org
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 03:21:38 PM

Thank you for the tip. I will check them out. I did not find anything googling them connected to scams so it seems for the moment they are ok.

I tried registering with the first but they want to know an awful huge amount of personal data. I doubt i will register there.

Will see how the others turn out to be.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 03:34:24 PM

It seems 1btcxe.com is useless too. You can register there without giving out any details but you can't deposit without having an account at cryptocapital.co. And they demand a hefty amount of personal details. Roll Eyes

Looks like bitmex.com is the last one to check. And coinbax.com.

jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 03:37:08 PM

Glad to see you keeping us updated. From what I've seen so far, BitMex seems to be the better option, but I haven't tried it personally.

Everything sounds good on paper, but in practice....We'll see Smiley
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:25:44 PM

Glad to see you keeping us updated. From what I've seen so far, BitMex seems to be the better option, but I haven't tried it personally.

Everything sounds good on paper, but in practice....We'll see Smiley

I registered at bitmex but i can't figure out how and where to send SEPA. It seems that site only operates on XBT. I really checked everywhere. Is that hidden somewhere?

Otherwise that website might have stopped accepting fiat deposits in order to lower the legal risks. At least now i can't find anything.

By the way... 1btcxe.com was not even able to identify an email address that contains a "-" as valid. Roll Eyes That's unfortunately a not so uncommon error with websites. I think even okcoin.com has trouble with that. I could register but i did not get emails afterwards. I really don't know how this can happen so often.

Well trying coinbax.com now. I wonder if it can be trusted with some money. Never heard of them before.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:35:43 PM

It seems coinbax.com is out of question too. If i want to buy coins with sepa then their exchange rate, including fees is 221.55€. These are euros, not USD. Selling seems to be 201€.

Judging from kraken price of 203.5€ per bitcoin at the moment they have a hefty fee of 8.15% for buying bitcoins and 1.23% for selling bitcoins and receiving sepa.

That is not acceptable for me.

Hm... seems to be that when you have a sepa account you are automatically at risk so that you have to compensate for that.

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 12:42:53 PM

check out ccedk.com - they take sepa from 50€ I think. used them once to buy bitshares, it's painless.

jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 01:05:29 PM

It seems coinbax.com is out of question too. If i want to buy coins with sepa then their exchange rate, including fees is 221.55€. These are euros, not USD. Selling seems to be 201€.

Judging from kraken price of 203.5€ per bitcoin at the moment they have a hefty fee of 8.15% for buying bitcoins and 1.23% for selling bitcoins and receiving sepa.

That is not acceptable for me.

Hm... seems to be that when you have a sepa account you are automatically at risk so that you have to compensate for that.

Those are outrageously high fees....Sheesh. 8.15% is more than most Bitcoin ATM's as well oO
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 01:10:51 PM

check out ccedk.com - they take sepa from 50€ I think. used them once to buy bitshares, it's painless.

It seems ccedk.com allows sepa deposits up to 1000€ for eu residents for one time. After that it sounds like you need a verification including passport and so on. It's not clear if you need to send from an account you control. https://ccedk.mojohelpdesk.com/help/article/141853

Maybe i should ask them how it is done.

HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4270
Merit: 1208

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2015, 04:19:36 PM

It seems 1btcxe.com is useless too. You can register there without giving out any details but you can't deposit without having an account at cryptocapital.co. And they demand a hefty amount of personal details. Roll Eyes
So you are asking for two things:
- Bitcoin Exchange (1btcxe) that does accept SEPA from bank accounts that you don't own
- An exchange/service that doesn't ask any information about you

Cryptocapital.co offer just the first one.

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: