Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league  (Read 190250 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:55:05 PM

There is no suspense in our french championship, last year it was very surprising when Monaco win the title. Because Paris is every year the very big favorite to win French League. I think the podium will be : first PSG, second : OL
third : Monaco, fourth : OM
Even though Monaco has sold off a lot of their players and the team is currently a bit in disarray, i think that they are still strong side to at least secure the second position in the Ligue 1 this season, I though with their current squad winning the title and remaining unbeaten would have been great for PSG but that is gone to wind when they lost against Strasbourg.
PSG is in another level when it comes to Ligue1 and that's why they are not improving a lot there's no real competition if Ligue1 had Playoffs at the end of the season it may improve little bit the level of of PSG and other teams in Europe because Monaco alone is not enough to be the rival for the Parisien club Lyon and Marseille need to start investing more and Monaco needs to stop selling players and focus on making a stable team that will help them achieve something but at the end it's gonna be hard for them to do so . Maybe Monaco will not going to sell out any player because they know they will have no future but for Lyon I'm sure that Diaz and Fekir will find themselves in a new club in the new season and that's why Ligue1 wouldn't be changing for any time soon.
Initially Monaco spent a lot of money on star players but now it seems that they have decided to change their way of doing things and rather be known as a selling club like Sporting Lisbon most of the Portuguese teams who sell to the best in Europe. And with the rest of the teams not investing its going to make so easy for PSG to always win.

yes, this year the Psg is without rivals. Ligue 1 is only a training for Psg.
For me, the most interesting team this year is Lyon with Fekir-Diaz (25 goals).
I think that Lyon and Monaco are the favorites for the champion's league qualification.
Nice could fight for these positions but had a bad start to the season.
I hope that next year Lyon and Monaco can reinforce themselves and make ligue 1 more interesting.

There is the need for financial fairplay in the french league because it is gradually becoming the next bundesliga where Bayern are too dominant for the others. This is not good for football and the others should be strengthened to compete too.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:00:43 PM

yesterday in Ligue 1 there were not many surprises in fact have won all the teams at the top of the standings (Psg, Lyon, Monaco, Marseille, Nantes), so the first part of the season ended with all positions unchanged.

Interesting attempt of the Metz, for a resounding comeback!
Metz in the first 16 matches had only made 4 points and seemed already virtually relegated to Ligue 2, but in the last 3 games Metz made 2 wins and 1 draw, making 7 points.
The gap from the 17th place is now 8 points.

The Ligue 1 starts again in 2018 exactly on January 12th.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:48:02 PM

There is no suspense in our french championship, last year it was very surprising when Monaco win the title. Because Paris is every year the very big favorite to win French League. I think the podium will be : first PSG, second : OL
Even though Monaco has sold off a lot of their players and the team is currently a bit in disarray, i think that they are still strong side to at least secure the second position in the Ligue 1 this season, I though with their current squad winning the title and remaining unbeaten would have been great for PSG but that is gone to wind when they lost against Strasbourg.
PSG is in another level when it comes to Ligue1 and that's why they are not improving a lot there's no real competition if Ligue1 had Playoffs at the end of the season it may improve little bit the level of of PSG and other teams in Europe because Monaco alone is not enough to be the rival for the Parisien club Lyon and Marseille need to start investing more and Monaco needs to stop selling players and focus on making a stable team that will help them achieve something but at the end it's gonna be hard for them to do so . Maybe Monaco will not going to sell out any player because they know they will have no future but for Lyon I'm sure that Diaz and Fekir will find themselves in a new club in the new season and that's why Ligue1 wouldn't be changing for any time soon.
Initially Monaco spent a lot of money on star players but now it seems that they have decided to change their way of doing things and rather be known as a selling club like Sporting Lisbon most of the Portuguese teams who sell to the best in Europe. And with the rest of the teams not investing its going to make so easy for PSG to always win.

yes, this year the Psg is without rivals. Ligue 1 is only a training for Psg.
For me, the most interesting team this year is Lyon with Fekir-Diaz (25 goals).
I think that Lyon and Monaco are the favorites for the champion's league qualification.
Nice could fight for these positions but had a bad start to the season.
I hope that next year Lyon and Monaco can reinforce themselves and make ligue 1 more interesting.

There is the need for financial fairplay in the french league because it is gradually becoming the next bundesliga where Bayern are too dominant for the others. This is not good for football and the others should be strengthened to compete too.
not sure that PSG will stop any time some with news report suggesting that they are still in the market for more stars to come with them now hovering over Paulo Dybala and If he moved to Paris Saint-Germain it will end his career early he better to move to the Spanish or English league is much better solution and it would be better for him to stay in exile on the condition that the departure of Allegri remains a major threat to the Juve. PSG is also wants to get Sanchez from Arsenal and I expect from them to make another move For Atletico Goalkeeper Oblak . Don't Know when they are gonna stop or even the FIFA will step up for them.
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:37:26 AM

Last season AS Monaco earned a lucky season, like Leicester City when Premier League champions, only the Monaco squad is quite promising, although not promised PSG squad. Then they release their core players like Mendy, even their young star, Kylian Mbappe who is released to their biggest rival, PSG. And now PSG really dominates, the champions are seen.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:24:49 PM

After the end of the first leg of the ligue 1, all the teams were met, and all the team played exactly 19 matches sparring all over the French territory. Which allows us to have a complete idea about all the teams as well as predict who will be the champion. But, unfortunately after the analysis there is nothing new. Paris SG who in 19 games won 16, 2 draw and lost only one game, to have 50 points is the favored team to hold the title.

DIA7

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:30:30 AM

Lille have announced today that it had reached a preliminary agreement with Christophe Galtier to succeed Marcelo Bielsa in managing the French club . Galtier holds the record for managing the longest time in Ligue1 and that was for 8 seasons with Saint Etienne he left them by the end of the season due contract expiration. He played for Lille as a player back in 87 to 90 now he is back as a manager trying to get things and get them out of the relegation zone. In my opinion he is a decent manager could be the one that can saves Lille he done quite well with Saint Etienne winning them their first Cup and got them to play in Europe for some seasons.
Niklas80

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:57:18 AM

PSG shows a very confident game, it is clear that this team will become the champion of France. I'm most interested in which team will take second place in the League1?
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:08:30 PM

PSG shows a very confident game, it is clear that this team will become the champion of France. I'm most interested in which team will take second place in the League1?
Being Champion of France shouldn't be the primary objective of this PSG team because the kind of players that they have, they should be seriously contending for the Champions League if not, merely winning the Ligue 1 will  not be enough alone.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
megynacuna

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:40:59 PM

Being Champion of France shouldn't be the primary objective of this PSG team because the kind of players that they have, they should be seriously contending for the Champions League if not, merely winning the Ligue 1 will  not be enough alone.

That is why i suspect they are going to eliminate Real Madrid in the next round of the champions league because they are looking pretty good and Madrid are on a decline currently. The league 1 is wrapped up in the bag already because they are financially superior to the others and therefore have the all the quality players in the league.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:48:28 PM

That is why i suspect they are going to eliminate Real Madrid in the next round of the champions league because they are looking pretty good and Madrid are on a decline currently. The league 1 is wrapped up in the bag already because they are financially superior to the others and therefore have the all the quality players in the league.
From most of your posts, it's a well known fact that you are a Real Madrid hater so it doesn't really surprised me that you say they are going to lose against PSG in the first place but they are indeed going to lose that game without a doubt. Unless a miracle happens.
szpalata

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:35:39 PM

From most of your posts, it's a well known fact that you are a Real Madrid hater so it doesn't really surprised me that you say they are going to lose against PSG in the first place but they are indeed going to lose that game without a doubt. Unless a miracle happens.

Well haters are always going to be haters but the reality is that Madrid are not at their best as you rightfully admitted  that their chances are minimal but i also think you guys are right because they are not convincing at all in recent weeks, even at the FIFA club world cup they were not convincing and i think they need to back up. PSG on the other hand seems to have more energy even though the season is far spent because they have enough quality and don't stress that much to win games.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:31:29 PM

I don't think anybody hates Real Madrid but it's glaring clear that they are out of form and if they don't make changes then they might face total humiliation this season and are likely to go trophyless. Zidane has a lot of work to do on this now.
Joebwan

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Deep - Deeper - DeepOnion!

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:41:05 PM

I don't think anybody hates Real Madrid but it's glaring clear that they are out of form and if they don't make changes then they might face total humiliation this season and are likely to go trophyless. Zidane has a lot of work to do on this now.

It's not about the team. I like Real Madrid  but I really don't like CR7. He's a total p*ssy and poser. Messi on the other hand is complete natural {}

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dali_masmoudi

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:06:55 AM

After the first part of the frensh ligue 1, I see that Paris Saint German is on the TOP of the table with a difference of 9 points from its opponents Monaco (last season champion) and Lyon who has a very good Forwards (Depay, Mariano, Fekir).
I predict that 80% the Championship will be in Paris again and I think also that the second place will go to Lyon and not Monaco due to the offensive problem they have.
cicciobtc
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:55:02 PM

Ligue 1 standings calendar year 2017 (from 1 January 2017 to December 2017):

1)Psg            98 points in 38 matches (average 2,58 for game)
2)Monaco      94 points in 38 matches (average 2,47 for game)

3)Lyon           74 points in 39 matches (average 1,90 for game)
4)Marseille     70 points in 38 matches (average 1,84  for game)

5)Nantes        65 points in 39 matches (average 1,67 for game)
6)Nice            61 points in 38 matches (average 1,61 for game)

7)Bordeaux     54 points in 38 matches (average 1,42 for game)
8)Rennes        47 points in 38 matches (average 1,24 for game)
9)Guingamp    46 points in 38 matches (average 1,21 for game)
10)Angers       45 points in 38 matches (average 1,18 for game)
11)Lille           44 points in 38 matches (average 1,16 for game)
11)St.Etienne  44 points in 38 matches (average 1,16 for game)
13)Montpellier 43 points in 38 matches (average 1,13 for game)
14)Caen          43 points in 39 matches (average 1,10 for game)
15)Dijon          42 points in 38 matches (average 1,10 for game)
16)Tolouse       37 points in 38 matches (average 0,97 for game)
17)Metz           35 points in 39 matches (average 0,90 for game)
18)Strasbourg  24 points in 19 matches (average 1,26 for game)
19)Amiens       21 points in 19 matches (average 1,11 for game)
20)Troyes         21 points in 19 matches (average 1,11 for game)
21)Lorient        21 points in 19 matches (average 1,11 for game) *now in Ligue 2
22)Nancy         14 points in 19 matches (average 0,74 for game) *now in Ligue 2
23)Bastia         14 points in 19 matches (average 0,74 for game) *now in Ligue 2

PSG is clearly the strongest (and richest!) Team in Ligue 1, but Monaco have made a great 2017 winning the Ligue 1! both teams had an incredible average (about 2.5 points per match).

Lyon and Marseille have made a good 2017 with an average of almost 2 points per match.

Nice and Nantes were the surprises.

.FORTUNE.JACK.
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

▀█████████████████████████▀
joebrook

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:27:52 PM

Strasbourg vs Guingamp
The first leg ended with Guingamp securing a 2-0 win over Strasbourg with goals from Moustapha Diallo and Jimmmy Briand. Strasbourg are without a clean sheet in their last four games and more than 3 goals have been scored in their last six goals. Meanwhile Guingamp are unbeaten in their last six game with less than three goals being scored in six out of their eight games. Tipping a win or draw for Strasbourg today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
siti25

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

Ligue 1 standings calendar year 2017 (from 1 January 2017 to December 2017):

1)Psg            98 points in 38 matches (average 2,58 for game)
2)Monaco      94 points in 38 matches (average 2,47 for game)

3)Lyon           74 points in 39 matches (average 1,90 for game)
4)Marseille     70 points in 38 matches (average 1,84  for game)

5)Nantes        65 points in 39 matches (average 1,67 for game)
6)Nice            61 points in 38 matches (average 1,61 for game)

7)Bordeaux     54 points in 38 matches (average 1,42 for game)
8)Rennes        47 points in 38 matches (average 1,24 for game)
9)Guingamp    46 points in 38 matches (average 1,21 for game)
10)Angers       45 points in 38 matches (average 1,18 for game)
11)Lille           44 points in 38 matches (average 1,16 for game)
11)St.Etienne  44 points in 38 matches (average 1,16 for game)
13)Montpellier 43 points in 38 matches (average 1,13 for game)
14)Caen          43 points in 39 matches (average 1,10 for game)
15)Dijon          42 points in 38 matches (average 1,10 for game)
16)Tolouse       37 points in 38 matches (average 0,97 for game)
17)Metz           35 points in 39 matches (average 0,90 for game)
18)Strasbourg  24 points in 19 matches (average 1,26 for game)
19)Amiens       21 points in 19 matches (average 1,11 for game)
20)Troyes         21 points in 19 matches (average 1,11 for game)
21)Lorient        21 points in 19 matches (average 1,11 for game) *now in Ligue 2
22)Nancy         14 points in 19 matches (average 0,74 for game) *now in Ligue 2
23)Bastia         14 points in 19 matches (average 0,74 for game) *now in Ligue 2

PSG is clearly the strongest (and richest!) Team in Ligue 1, but Monaco have made a great 2017 winning the Ligue 1! both teams had an incredible average (about 2.5 points per match).

Lyon and Marseille have made a good 2017 with an average of almost 2 points per match.

Nice and Nantes were the surprises.

PSG dominates, that's what should happen. It would be very strange if not the PSG who dominate Ligue 1, the composition of players, PSG far above all teams in France. Although they lost the Ligue 1 trophy last season, but it just slipped a bit and this season they will take what is already theirs.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄███████▀▀███████▄▄
     ▄██████▀▀      ▀▀██████▄
   ▄████▀▀              ▀▀████▄
  ████        ▄▄███▄▄       ████
 ▐████      ▄█████████▄     ████▌
 █████     ████▀   ▀▀█▀     █████
 █████    ▐███              █████
 █████    ▐███▄      ▄      █████
 █████     ▀████▄▄▄████     █████
 ▐████       ▀███████▀      ████▌
  ▀███▄▄        ▀▀▀       ▄▄███▀
    ▀█████▄▄          ▄▄█████▀
      ▀███████▄▄  ▄▄███████▀
         ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀

████
                       ▄▀██
                     ▄█▀   ▄▄▄▄▄
                   ▄█▀    ███████
                 ▄█▀      ███████
               ▄█▀        ███████
     ▀█▄▄    ▄█▀  ▄█████▄ ███████
        ▀▀█▄█▀    ███████ ███████
  ▄█████▄         ███████ ███████
  ███████ ▄█████▄ ███████ ███████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀█████████████████████████████████▀
DIA7

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:55:35 PM

Strasbourg is average team and they currently have 5 points advantage over the relegation zone they are in a fine shape with 3 wins a draw and a loss. They have collected 15 points from home from a totally 24 points.while the visitors Guingamp sitting in the 8th spot and they are in a good shape with 3 wins and 2 draws in the league also recently they won in the cup against Niort 1-0 but Guingamp are not so good on visits winning just only one game from 9 matches and collecting only 7 points. At the end I think that the visitors have much better chance to win as Strasbourg just suffered a big loss against Metz at home previous game while visitors conceaded only one goal in their previous 6 matches so I expect that Guingamp win or draw the game.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

Strasbourg is average team and they currently have 5 points advantage over the relegation zone they are in a fine shape with 3 wins a draw and a loss. They have collected 15 points from home from a totally 24 points.while the visitors Guingamp sitting in the 8th spot and they are in a good shape with 3 wins and 2 draws in the league also recently they won in the cup against Niort 1-0 but Guingamp are not so good on visits winning just only one game from 9 matches and collecting only 7 points. At the end I think that the visitors have much better chance to win as Strasbourg just suffered a big loss against Metz at home previous game while visitors conceaded only one goal in their previous 6 matches so I expect that Guingamp win or draw the game.
I believe the highlight of Strasbourg season would be their 2-1 win against PSG earlier this season, after winning that game, they went on to win their next two games and fall against bottom of the table Metz  in a 3-0 game as a result. Goals over 2.5 will be the outcome of the day.
joebrook

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:15:24 PM

OGC Nice vs Amiens
This is the second game between the two side. The first game ended with Amiens dominating and winning the game by 3-0 with goals from Gael Kakuta and a brace from Moussa Konate. Amiens are on a four game losing streak whiles Nice are unbeaten in their last five games with four wins and a single draw. A win for Nice is on my cards today.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 »
  Print  

Jump to: