Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Prediction ligue 1, france football league  (Read 190250 times)
DIA7

Activity: 1442
Merit: 602

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:35:17 PM

After officially securing the Ligue1 title PSG is going to hire the German manager Tuchel to be the replacement for Emery. They yet to fire the Spanish manager but with Bayern Munich announcing that Tuchel is already committed to another club that strongly suggest that he finally found a club. Tuchel will sign a contract at least two years long unfortunately he will lose one of these players for next season because of the pressure from UEFA over financial Fair play the likes 31 Uruguayan striker Cavani who just become the top scorer of PSG will be sold if they got an offer near to 64M Euro that they payed for Napoli or the Argentinian striker Pastore have been on bench for long time and both parties will be happy to break up and the final player could be Rabiot as his contact extension have been on hold for a year and he will have just one year left on his contact by the end of the season.
TrumpD

Activity: 602
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:39:55 AM

Lat night's game St. Ettienne vs. PSG was a game of both good and bad luck for PSG. They played very well even after the the red card, and keeper saved the penalty. But I can't believe Cavani missed that glorious open chance. This is not the first time he misses very easy chances, and scores the hard ones, a very unpredictable striker. In the end St. Ettienne will feel very bad by giving away an own goal in the very last second to draw the match 1-1. Football life can be very cruel.
couple13

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:17:06 AM

hi
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

St.Etienne surprised everyone by not losing for 12 weeks. Montpellier is experiencing a recent decline in performance, which makes the fans angry. In addition, overturned injuries negatively affected the team. I expect a low-scoring game, I expect a game St.Etienne will not lose.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DIA7

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:25:46 AM

Monaco are threatened by losing their spot in qualification to the Champions League, a significant decline in results recently. They managed to get only one win in their previous 5 games that helped Marseille to minimize the gap between the two to 1 point and now the management will probably are not very nervous, its project is phased in, buy development results and then sell, and they are now in the selling stage.
But what is important here is their manager Jardim have lot of speculation that he will be leaving so we could see a trade Wenger gets back to Monaco while Jardim joins Arsenal.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:43:43 AM

Monaco are threatened by losing their spot in qualification to the Champions League.
But what is important here is their manager Jardim have lot of speculation that he will be leaving so we could see a trade Wenger gets back to Monaco while Jardim joins Arsenal.

It was only last year Monaco were flying all round and look how the fortunes have declined, they sold their major players, more are expected to leave their morale and confidence is at all time low and now if they miss out on a CL spot it'll be bad. As for a swap I think wenger will take PSG project I feel, but let's see how this goes.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:20:37 AM

Monaco are threatened by losing their spot in qualification to the Champions League.

It was only last year Monaco were flying all round and look how the fortunes have declined, they sold their major players, more are expected to leave their morale and confidence is at all time low and now if they miss out on a CL spot it'll be bad. As for a swap I think wenger will take PSG project I feel, but let's see how this goes.

I'm not sure Wenger will take PSG, maybe he will become a big man with good position on arsenal. Btw what an surprised result from Paris SG, they can't win against Guingamp at their own home. They even almost lose though, luckly they can make a big 2 goal comeback before the match end.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:01:32 AM

I'm not sure Wenger will take PSG, maybe he will become a big man with good position on arsenal. Btw what an surprised result from Paris SG, they can't win against Guingamp at their own home. They even almost lose though, luckly they can make a big 2 goal comeback before the match end.

PSG is not getting the requisite competition in the league one and that's the main reason why they are on and off sometimes. No English premier league club can completely switch off like that because the league is almost always active and competitive.
DIA7

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:20:25 PM

i doubt that PSG bring Wenger as manager. they want someone that is successfull in UCL and knows to win against European football i still think that Ancelotti is the best suited for the job but i do not think that Nacer Khalefi will go for him after he left them the first time to go and and manage Real Madrid also Ancelotti wants to be in the lights and EPL is his propable destination Arsenal and Chelsea both looking for a manager. Also congratulations for Cavani for breaking Zlatan record and becoming PSG top league scorer he now have 115 goals under his name while the Sweed had 113 before he left two seasons ago.
Granxis

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:54:00 PM

Marseille is a bit tired, they are struggling for the third place, and they do not want to be mistaken. They defeated Salzburg and went to the finals in the UEFA Europa League. Nice is not a fast-paced team, and the performances in recent times are not bad. I believe both teams will score. My preference is over 2,5 goals.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
.MINES.
.PLINKO.
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
DIA7

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:34:06 AM

Monaco get back in the winning side after missing it for 3 games in row but not only them but their other direct rivals for the UCL spots won their game and the gap stays the same between them and Lyon 1 point short and Marseille one point ahead. So the the situation will be only done at the 38th round unless Marseille loses their next game then it will be all over for them and other two teams guarantee the 2nd and 3rd spots but the good thing for Marseille is that they still have a chance in the final for European league against Atletico but surely it wouldn't be an easy game for the southern french team.
Granxis

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:16:42 PM

Les Herbiers struggles to stay in the league and team is determined to stay in the league. Paris Saint Germain continues to sum all the cups Smiley If Paris Saint Germain want; I expect a game with 5 to 6 goals.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
.MINES.
.PLINKO.
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:11:27 PM

Les Herbiers struggles to stay in the league and team is determined to stay in the league. Paris Saint Germain continues to sum all the cups Smiley If Paris Saint Germain want; I expect a game with 5 to 6 goals.

I just checked the odds for this very game and they have given Les Herbiers 67 as compared to PSG 1.02 . This shows without doubt that PSG are going to completely overrun them goals over 4.5 is a real possibility.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:19:49 PM

It’s 10 minutes of playing time and Mario Balotelli already has a brace for OG Nice has they face Caen.If Nice goes on to win this game they will break their four games without a win streak against Caen.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

PSG lost against Rennes but it does not change anything that PSG is the champion of the league however it was appears several name for Unai Emery replacement that some of them is Massimiliano Allegri and Carlo Ancelotti but next manager will have hard task because the owners wants PSG get champion league trophy and it won't be easy
DIA7

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

PSG lost against Rennes but it does not change anything that PSG is the champion of the league however it was appears several name for Unai Emery replacement that some of them is Massimiliano Allegri and Carlo Ancelotti but next manager will have hard task because the owners wants PSG get champion league trophy and it won't be easy
this season is not so important no more for PSG what's important is who will be their manager next season. Nacer Khalifi is going to announce the new manager in the next couple days also he insisted that Neymar is staying for one more season at least and that's also what I expect the rumors for him leaving to Real Madrid have been the media attention for so long even now they say Manchester United are in line for him and I only see Neymar move to Real in one occasion is that Cristiano leave because we all know that he wants to be the main star in the club that's the reason he left Barcelona searching for a way to come out behind Messi shadows so I would not see him stepping in Ronaldo shadow any time soon.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

Umai is being mooted for Arsenal job but he's done a good job for PSG but their obsession for the CL is crazy and I think we can sympathise with them they had neymar, mhabbe and cavanii yet they failed to win it. I think they'll be unbeatable next year to. Even wenger is a strong contender for the job and it'll be interesting to see whom they appoint and most importantly is #Neymarstaying.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:38:12 PM

Umai is being mooted for Arsenal job but he's done a good job for PSG but their obsession for the CL is crazy and I think we can sympathise with them they had neymar, mhabbe and cavanii yet they failed to win it. I think they'll be unbeatable next year to. Even wenger is a strong contender for the job and it'll be interesting to see whom they appoint and most importantly is #Neymarstaying.
Wenger basically does not failed during be a manager of Arsenal and could be good option for PSG especially PSG owners will willing to spend a lot of money to get new player but they already dominate at france league and champion league could be the next destinations and probably mandatory task for every new manager of PSG
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:31:00 PM

The two managers that you mentioned are all being tipped to replace Arsene Wenger at Arsenal. This summer is really going to be interesting as the race to replace the two managers starts now that the season is effectively over.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
DIA7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:31:09 PM

It's still official that Tuchel have signed witt the french giants and now it is certain that Saint-Germain would be nicer with imagination, more ideas in attack, and more solutions when things get complicated.But the biggest challenge will be that Saint-Germain is looking for that single title. It's Championsleague and that championship that any team may fail for a variety of reasons i think his main mission will be to take  control over the stars and create a quiet inner environment and away from the media he will be creatfull in the domestic league but when he reaches advanced stages in UCL he will defintly lose more likely in the hands of a Spanish team.
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 »
  Print  

Jump to: