Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:32:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayweather vs Berto: easy money?  (Read 3872 times)
oblivi (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:39:57 PM

Mayweather is supposed to retire September 12 with his latest fight against Berto. The odds are obviously against Berto, which means you will need to risk a pretty big amount of money to make good profits if you go for Mayweather, but honestly who doesn't think Mayweather will win?
So if you've got the balls and the money, putting a lot of money into Mayweather winning his latest boxing match seems like a safe bet.
Again, it's your money so im not responsible for any loses, just wanna make a thread on this fight for the boxing fans.
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:56:30 PM

I suppose Mayweather would want to go out with a bang not having lost a game in his career but what if he has earned so much money he doesn't care much what the outcome of the fight would be? I mean there is always that 'what if' with these safe low odds  Cool
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:02:20 PM

I heard he is money minded, so what if the last fight heavy favorite loses Tongue

yo
maxhor

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:03:23 PM

Berto is underdogs with amazing odds and i think that is really worth to take risk with some money on it, on the other i don't think Mayweather will win his last fight.
nikona

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:04:55 PM

I heard he is money minded, so what if the last fight heavy favorite loses Tongue
Anyone who is moneyminded wouldn't want his career to end in such a way that will haunt him for rest of his life.
What are the odds for Mayweather to win on betting sites ?
fox19891989

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:16:26 PM

Mayweather is supposed to retire September 12 with his latest fight against Berto. The odds are obviously against Berto, which means you will need to risk a pretty big amount of money to make good profits if you go for Mayweather, but honestly who doesn't think Mayweather will win?
So if you've got the balls and the money, putting a lot of money into Mayweather winning his latest boxing match seems like a safe bet.
Again, it's your money so im not responsible for any loses, just wanna make a thread on this fight for the boxing fans.

OK, I think it is a safe bet too, 1.01 for Money Mayweather, and Manny Pacman couldn't KO him, I don't think this Berto will KO mayweather, and if he won't KO mayweather, he can't beat mayweather if they compare points. No doubt that Mayweather will win the match and then retire, enjoy his airplane and super cars, luxury houses, beauties.
bitstealth

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:21:18 PM

Anyone who is moneyminded wouldn't want his career to end in such a way that will haunt him for rest of his life.

Odds are very poor for Mayweather mostly sites offering like @1.05 like that and for Berto @10
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:23:07 PM

I suppose Mayweather would want to go out with a bang not having lost a game in his career but what if he has earned so much money he doesn't care much what the outcome of the fight would be? I mean there is always that 'what if' with these safe low odds  Cool

Of yourse Mayweather cares, he has chosen a relatively easy opponent to go out with a 49-0 record. If he didn't care he would have chosen GGG.
nikona

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:27:45 PM

Odds are very poor for Mayweather mostly sites offering like @1.05 like that and for Berto @10

Doesn't sound like he has very good odds for betting.

I suppose Mayweather would want to go out with a bang not having lost a game in his career but what if he has earned so much money he doesn't care much what the outcome of the fight would be? I mean there is always that 'what if' with these safe low odds  Cool

Of yourse Mayweather cares, he has chosen a relatively easy opponent to go out with a 49-0 record. If he didn't care he would have chosen GGG.

But he wouldn't want to end his career by losing a game to a massive underdog. So probably it will be a good game to bet on.
fox19891989

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:34:18 PM

1.05, where did u see? I don't think there are 1.05 for him. I saw there are only 1.01 odds for him, including bet365, bwin, william hill, cloudbet, betcoin, if I can find some places offer 1.05, I will be allin on him.
lady Royal

Activity: 720

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 05:40:05 PM

may be betro will lose the match only in owner of retirement of Mayweather ... but its seem lots of time that these gambling move oppsite to our thinking ..Tongue Good luck

edited :i'm not boxing fan Wink

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■   .PRIVATE SALE is LIVE.   ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
..Skynet..
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
.CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:01:08 PM

odds are ridiculous
I have seen 1.01 for mayweather,there is no chance for money in this
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:08:22 PM

odds are ridiculous

http://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27505295

Mayweather is really hot favorite for this match, i am also thinking to place bet at Andre Berto with awesome odds @12.5 if he win that it will be worth for risk.
fox19891989

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:10:10 PM

odds are ridiculous

Mayweather is really hot favorite for this match, i am also thinking to place bet at Andre Berto with awesome odds @12.5 if he win that it will be worth for risk.

12.5 is low, I saw william hill offers 17 on berto, and cloudbet offers 14, you could bet a little on him on other sites, much higher than directbet acutally.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:45:48 PM

odds are ridiculous

It's too risky
Berto will lose in most cases
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:48:25 PM

odds are ridiculous

It's too risky
Berto will lose in most cases

well Mayweather has got the longest streak so he might not need this win as much as berto would but then again its moneyweather were talking bout

dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:44:41 PM

The Money Team never lose! Eazy peazy lemon squeezy money.
Floyd Money Mayweather!
plost24

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:57:53 PM

Floyd Money Mayweather!
i disagree with that the money team have a high chance to win but it have a chance to lose too Wink
the condition of players make the team win with some luck Wink

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
dukeneptun
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:00:32 PM

Floyd Money Mayweather!
i disagree with that the money team have a high chance to win but it have a chance to lose too Wink
the condition of players make the team win with some luck Wink

No, there's no chance Money Team will lose. We are The Money Team, we never lose!
Floyd Mayweather is the all-time great along with Muhammed Ali.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:29:12 PM

Tonight is the fight. I wonder what will happen. Im a boxing fan and I was considering staying asleep as not watching it but im going to. The recent accusations of doping against M and his team have spiced up things. I wonder if he will be nervous now that his win against Pacquiao is being considered a fraud. Personally i still think he will win no matter what so OP's claim of easy money still prevails.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: