Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2017, 07:27:18 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBY] ★★ Rubycoin ★★ A precious gem for the digital age  (Read 160619 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dalistar

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:09:40 PM

Rubycoin has now been added to the CoinWallet.co online wallet, POS pool service and Twitter tipping service.

https://www.coinwallet.co

Running since 2013.

POS Pool fee: 2%
Wallet withdrawal fee: 0.5%
Twitter tipping fee: 0%

As always use online wallets with caution and store the majority of your coins in cold storage or a secure / encrypted wallet on your computer.

Coinwallet.co serves as an easy to use and accessible wallet that you can access with just an internet connection.

I sent some coins there RBY .. but no POS reward from more than 24hours till now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join the Crowdfunding Revolution ►► FundYourselfNow.com ◄◄ Crowdsale with
attractive rewards
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sparksi

Activity: 123

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 06:04:57 AM

Rubycoin has now been added to the CoinWallet.co online wallet, POS pool service and Twitter tipping service.

https://www.coinwallet.co

Running since 2013.

POS Pool fee: 2%
Wallet withdrawal fee: 0.5%
Twitter tipping fee: 0%

As always use online wallets with caution and store the majority of your coins in cold storage or a secure / encrypted wallet on your computer.

Coinwallet.co serves as an easy to use and accessible wallet that you can access with just an internet connection.

I sent some coins there RBY .. but no POS reward from more than 24hours till now

Maybe they have wrong information on that site. RBY block takes ~12.5 hours to mature, which is about halv of your waiting time. It's possible that their wallet doesn't even have sufficient amount of coins to stake every 12 hours, or even daily. You just have to be patient. Once you get your first stake you can get total balance of wallet by following equation: <your balance> / (<your stake> / 4).
uzul06

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 05:48:58 PM

someone could tell me where should I post to resume some rubycoin wallet troubleshouting, plz ?
rby

Activity: 277

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:15:10 PM

someone could tell me where should I post to resume some rubycoin wallet troubleshouting, plz ?

Here is fine.
vashshawn

Activity: 290

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:40:25 PM

what is your issue?
uzul06

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:03:47 PM

i had RBY into my old wallet (too old to sync) and i can't get them back into the last version of the wallet (even when it finished sync)
stoner19

Activity: 682

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 07:18:40 PM

i had RBY into my old wallet (too old to sync) and i can't get them back into the last version of the wallet (even when it finished sync)

It's not possible. It swapped to a new chain over a year ago and it took place ONLY at Bittrex.

Frostbite72

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:20:28 PM

What version is the old wallet you were using? Was this prior to coin exchange to new version? More info could help.

Frostbite72

Activity: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:21:46 PM

It's not possible. It swapped to a new chain over a year ago and it took place ONLY at Bittrex.

what he said is also true.
uzul06

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 07:33:06 PM

rubycoin version v0.8.6.2-unk-beta
Qt version 5.2.0
rby

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:36:42 PM

Poloniex participated as well.

Qt version 5.2.0

It's much appreciated that you supported the project early on, when it was worth close to nothing. In 2014, action was required on your part. Although not ideal, with the constant attacks happening towards proof-of-work coins, and the realization that only a few of the largest proof-of-work coins can be adequately secure, it was necessary. It's regrettable that the upgrade had to be done that way, but most made it over to the new blockchain. Checking in once or twice a year would have been enough to avoid any issues.

irwanjabryg

Activity: 411

Primalbase

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:42:16 AM

Poloniex participated as well.

Qt version 5.2.0

It's much appreciated that you supported the project early on, when it was worth close to nothing. In 2014, action was required on your part. Although not ideal, with the constant attacks happening towards proof-of-work coins, and the realization that only a few of the largest proof-of-work coins can be adequately secure, it was necessary. It's regrettable that the upgrade had to be done that way, but most made it over to the new blockchain. Checking in once or twice a year would have been enough to avoid any issues.

I am pleased Update from you , ..

▄███████████████████████
    ▄█████████████   █████████
  ▄███████████████▄▄▄█████████
▄█████████████████████████████
██   ███   ███████████████████
██▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████████████████
█████████████████████████▀▀▀██
█████████████████████████   ██
██████████████████████████████
██▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██   ███   █████████   ██   ██
██████████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██████████████   ███   ██   ██
.primalbase.

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄██████████▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                  ▀██▄
  ▄█▀                      ▀██
 ██▀                        ▀██
▐█▌                          ▐█▌
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██ ▐█ ██ ██  █ ██
██  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌  █▄█▐▌█▌ ██
██  ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██   ▐█  ██  ██
 ██                          ██▀
 ▀██                        ██▀
   ██▄                    ▄██
    ▀██▄▄               ▄██▀
       ▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

systh

Activity: 364

~Allien

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 09:06:34 AM

Hi,

I'm maintaining Cryptocoins – vector/webfont cryptocurrency icon pack; just released a new update (1.6) including updated Rubycoin (new logo)!

Hope you won't mind me posting here (other communities appreciate it).
If you like the work, tip me crypto and support further development:

RBY: RPJkckjrFohwy1ADYr8F2R32rAS6yPoi6v
BTC: 1MByfmAdyRFr3qxMh2cspX5RsxS4FKjMmH

Cheers!
~ systh

PGP: Keybase.io • BTC: 1BL4weJNR4G2CxVgTtaXf2DPqRV7Qj64iG • AW blog • Cryptocoins – free SVG cryptocurrency icon pack
chases

Activity: 183

aint nothing like the Blues man

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 08:36:03 AM

I just want to say THANKS Rubycoin!!  Grin my best investment to date in altcoins. great job

vashshawn

Activity: 290

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:04:12 PM

looking forward to the next development update from the rby team Cheesy
HarryPorter

Activity: 449

crypto = passion

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 07:27:24 PM

definitely worth having this thread added to favourites.

http://www.itopshop.net/ - online shop, checkout mining rigs, drones, storage devices, etc.
barean

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:08:00 PM

anybody knows about average time to get some stake?, 350 ruby and never got a single cent. Wallet sync and unlocked for more than 1 month
rby

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:08:42 PM

anybody knows about average time to get some stake?, 350 ruby and never got a single cent. Wallet sync and unlocked for more than 1 month

Staking can be maximized by keeping your wallet online as much as possible, because of the type of proof-of-stake used. Also be sure to disable any sleep/hibernation mode, as it can interrupt the staking process. Hover over the lightning bolt in the bottom left corner to see an estimate. Wallets with larger amounts of Rubycoin will stake more consistently and frequently. Several thousand may be enough for a few stakes a month.
GKar

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:49:02 PM

CoinWallet is closing on 1 May. If you have coin there, time to withdraw.
tobi4255

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 11:21:13 AM

Hello folks !

I just managed to download the Rubycoin desktop wallet, and to my big surprise, you cannot import private key (paper wallet) in it??? Where am i supposed to empty my paper wallet then? Smiley

I'd greatly appreciate some assistance, i did not think i would ever have trouble finding a place to import the private key from my paper wallet, but it seems there are nowhere to do so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.