Bitcoin Forum
April 29, 2017, 09:41:56 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RBY] ★★ Rubycoin ★★ A precious gem for the digital age  (Read 123669 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rby

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 03:29:35 AM

If you want to see Rubycoin stay on Poloniex, keep trading as if they are not delisting us.

They expect our numbers to drop, instead we will thrive unlike the coins that did deserve to get delisted. When someone tells you no in business, it doesn't mean no, a business doesn't have emotions, they operate on numbers. Let's recover and make the books look great again. Add buy walls to show your support, money on the buy wall is the best way to do that. We have two weeks to show them Rubycoin is not a shitcoin.

I'm working hard to start rolling out TraderDaddy before the delisting.

Thanks everyone, let's turn this negative situation into a positive one. We can come out of this stronger, this is how legends are born.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
runiwani

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 20, 2017, 06:31:26 AM

If you want to see Rubycoin stay on Poloniex, keep trading as if they are not delisting us.

They expect our numbers to drop, instead we will thrive unlike the coins that did deserve to get delisted. When someone tells you no in business, it doesn't mean no, a business doesn't have emotions, they operate on numbers. Let's recover and make the books look great again. Add buy walls to show your support, money on the buy wall is the best way to do that. We have two weeks to show them Rubycoin is not a shitcoin.

I'm working hard to start rolling out TraderDaddy before the delisting.

Thanks everyone, let's turn this negative situation into a positive one. We can come out of this stronger, this is how legends are born.

that is i like from RBY. i like dev spirit, poloniex should not delisting this coin.
keep your spirit my man, prove it dev,, i like you Grin Grin

noonway

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:47:07 AM

Traderdaddy.com is real...  Bot building liquidity in the Polo markets.  Supporting RBY but also every other market!  Users of the bot working together, not against each other.  Was lucky enough to be able to join the beta and without lifting a finger made profits of 7% last night while helping to build a *huge* buy wall for RBY.  Check it out and spread the word!

Traderdaddy.com

Join us on slack:

https://rubycoin.slack.com

Pre-register for Traderdaddy!

Traderdaddy.com
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:58:30 AM

How do I run wallet on  a Raspberry Pi Huh

Do I need 32bit or 64bit version of Ubuntu Mate ?

sparksi

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:15:20 AM

How do I run wallet on  a Raspberry Pi Huh

Do I need 32bit or 64bit version of Ubuntu Mate ?
1. https://ubuntu-mate.org/download/ There is ARM version under LTS. Install it.
2. Go to terminal and make directories needed.
Install GIT:
sudo apt-get install git
Clone ruby:
git clone git://github.com/rubycoinorg/rubycoin
3. Install dependencies:
daemon:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libdb++-dev libboost-all-dev libqrencode-dev
Source: https://github.com/rubycoinorg/rubycoin/blob/master/doc/build-unix.txt#L53
QT:
sudo apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev
source: https://github.com/rubycoinorg/rubycoin/blob/master/doc/readme-qt.rst
4. To install daemon: go to your rubycoin directory and type:
cd src/
make -f makefile.unix
strip rubycoind
    To install QT: go to your rubycoin directory and type:
qmake
make

This may take a while.
5. make config file to ~/.rubycoin_v2 with name rubycoin.conf
rpcuser=<your username>
rpcpassword=<your password>
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
6.To run client: daemon: go to rubycoin/src and execute:
./rubycoind
                      QT: go to your rubycoin directory and execute:
./rubycoin-qt
7. Some handy daemon commands:
./rubycoind encryptwallet <your strong password> (insert space before . so it doesn't get stored in bash history)
 ./rubycoind walletpassphrase <your strong password> 99999999999 true (opens wallet only for staking)(remember space always when you insert your password)
./rubycoind getinfo
./rubycoind help
You only need QT or daemon. I would recommend daemon for RasPi as it uses less resources and is accessible with ssh connection

digaran2

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:23:20 AM

I am sad to hear that the RBY will be dilisted by the POLo,any good suggestion?
noonway

Activity: 4

View Profile
Today at 01:43:14 AM

Well, the coin is definitely *not* dead if that is what you are asking.  Still on Bittrex!   Cheesy

Open a ticket to support and let them know you are disappointed in their choice to delist.

The community has multiple lines of communication open with Polo.  They may delist still but take a look at the bounce back after the initial panic session.  Much of that was caused by TraderDaddy getting turned back on for beta testing with less than 10 users.  There are over 600 in the queue ready for the official release.  And if Polo doesn't want the liquidity, I'm sure Bittrex wouldn't mind the boost.

http://www.traderdaddy.com

Come join us!

https://rubycoin.slack.com/
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
Today at 05:57:55 AM

To install QT: go to your rubycoin directory and type:
qmake
make

This may take a while.