Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:34:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin?  (Read 191727 times)
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:27:40 PM

I think just telling anyone that it is a new and developing technology that is a good investment should motivate anyone to invest. It could become mainstream and we want to get invested before most others do.

That is a good way of motivating girls in using bitcoin. But they are hard to convince you really need to pursue in introducing bitcoin to them.
You must have proof and once they will going to ask you can answer their questions.

What you will do if they are not interested in latest technology, even if they are using internet their usage will be for limited things, and they will never try to think out of the box.

If I'm in that case , that is very challenging thing to do , to motivate women from using bitcoin.
I will just be true to them and tell all the things that they can benefit with the use of bitcoin.
And all about it's convenience.
I wouldn't agree with all of you because obviously, how you explain bitcoin to women depends on their interests and outlook about these technology and stuff. I have a friend who is very interested in techy things and I simply explained bitcoins to her and she got hooked instantly.
Then I have another friend who'd rather use cash than bitcoins because she prefers it that way because for her, it's more convenient. Point is, the approach we should take depends on the woman we are talking to.
It depends on the women what kind of nature she has. Bitcoin might be interesting for some girls and could be
mess for some of others as it is totally depend on people's interest and their mindset they are have on that particular day.

universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:36:46 PM

Tell them it could help them earning the money and then you can shop with this btc as well and purchase the stuff you want from sitting back home . This will delight them and start attracting to btc
though it would be kind of a lie in my opinion because it is not a really easy thing to do to be honest to earn some decent money to make a living out of bitcoins

i think that the easiest way to motivate women to use bitcoins is to just give them some bitcoins to use and that would be it, i cannot think of any other ways unfortunately

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:46:29 AM

I think just telling anyone that it is a new and developing technology that is a good investment should motivate anyone to invest. It could become mainstream and we want to get invested before most others do.

That is a good way of motivating girls in using bitcoin. But they are hard to convince you really need to pursue in introducing bitcoin to them.
You must have proof and once they will going to ask you can answer their questions.

What you will do if they are not interested in latest technology, even if they are using internet their usage will be for limited things, and they will never try to think out of the box.

If I'm in that case , that is very challenging thing to do , to motivate women from using bitcoin.
I will just be true to them and tell all the things that they can benefit with the use of bitcoin.
And all about it's convenience.
I wouldn't agree with all of you because obviously, how you explain bitcoin to women depends on their interests and outlook about these technology and stuff. I have a friend who is very interested in techy things and I simply explained bitcoins to her and she got hooked instantly.
Then I have another friend who'd rather use cash than bitcoins because she prefers it that way because for her, it's more convenient. Point is, the approach we should take depends on the woman we are talking to.
It depends on the women what kind of nature she has. Bitcoin might be interesting for some girls and could be
mess for some of others as it is totally depend on people's interest and their mindset they are have on that particular day.

Yes absolutely everyone is different, it might be easy to motivate the woman if she needed money and wanted to make money. Because I believe all people including women came to the bitcoin because they want to make money, other than that there are no other factors. So pretty she invited to join the bitcoin and teach them how to get it.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 06:57:47 AM

Tell them it could help them earning the money and then you can shop with this btc as well and purchase the stuff you want from sitting back home . This will delight them and start attracting to btc

Well that's true. But every woman won't get interested in earning bitcoin because only the one who is in need give a try.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
chaprik

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:40:20 AM

just told the woman that bitcoin could be money, so that women are motivated and interested in using bitcoin.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 03:04:32 PM

just told the woman that bitcoin could be money, so that women are motivated and interested in using bitcoin.

Women are the most non-understandable creatures because it is not easy to understand them.
You need to deal easy with them to convince them to start using bitcoins. You can just use the word "shopping" and then it all ends, they will at least look for what it is.
rababo

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:48:09 AM

Just tell her that she can shop almost anything with bitcoin and she will surely start finding ways to earn bitcoins women are too much addicted for shopping.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:36:43 PM

Women are the most non-understandable creatures because it is not easy to understand them.
You need to deal easy with them to convince them to start using bitcoins. You can just use the word "shopping" and then it all ends, they will at least look for what it is.

Lol did i read it right? Anyway I think you just missed trying to understand them.  Just don't be full of your self can you?  Be a little sensitive and you'll understand them.  Anyway motivate them by tapping their needs and favorites.  If they love shopping,  shop with them online and pay with bitcoin. Cheesy  The will be amazed that you are paying them with something in your android phone.  Then they will ask questions.  Just make sure you answer them in the most interesting way.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:53:17 PM

Just tell her that she can shop almost anything with bitcoin and she will surely start finding ways to earn bitcoins women are too much addicted for shopping.

Women are addicted to shopping and also addicted to money, but the major problem is they are not addicted to earn money, they want everything for free and easily without making any efforts.

TWTIA.com

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 07:58:33 PM

Not a wise idea to motivate a woman to use money even more, whether dollars, euros, bitcoins...  Grin Grin Grin
VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:27:02 PM

Not a wise idea to motivate a woman to use money even more, whether dollars, euros, bitcoins...  Grin Grin Grin

lol, you must be married. Or divorced.  Smiley
VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:29:10 PM

There's a much easier way.  Swap their current debit/credit card with a Bitcoin card from WireX. 
TWTIA.com

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 08:32:52 PM

lol, you must be married. Or divorced.  Smiley

Been there, done that...  Cool
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 08:34:18 PM

though i doubt that it would get their attention to bitcoin, in my opinion they still wouldnt care about it as they could use fiat for shopping to be honest that would be even easier

i think it is way better to tell them that with bitcoin you can do a lot of stuff that makes your life easier, besides that if you hold enough bitcoins you might become a rish person one day

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 10:59:29 AM

Women are addicted to shopping and also addicted to money, but the major problem is they are not addicted to earn money, they want everything for free and easily without making any efforts.
Yes there are some women who like it but there are also some women who want to make money. Maybe invite women to invest in bitcoin very appropriate because I am sure they will be very happy to double the advantage.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:25:15 AM

Yes there are some women who like it but there are also some women who want to make money. Maybe invite women to invest in bitcoin very appropriate because I am sure they will be very happy to double the advantage.

Yeah, more women wish to double their money an if they know about bitcoin that with bitcoin they can double their money only within a few months then they will readily invest all of their money in bitcoin and if they get success in that they will be the lovers of bitcoin forever.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:43:06 AM

Yeah, women also want money to buy their shopping and cosmetics. You can try introduce and motivate that women who want earn money online.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 11:54:20 AM

Yeah, women also want money to buy their shopping and cosmetics. You can try introduce and motivate that women who want earn money online.

There are plenty of ways to earn bitcoin, I think the problem is the trading aspect (which they dislike, putting their money at risk) and the fact they don't find many shops they prefer to shop at accept bitcoin for their payments. With more fashion brands accepting bitcoin or being in reach to buy with bitcoin will increase the female activity for bitcoin significantly.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:10:06 PM

I think it’s not an easy task to teach a women in this topic..., because this takes a lot of patience, when you wait..., you get the price, Women are really interested in online shopping, some women thinks that its not safe to give you account id to online shopping site, it may be dangerous but...., if we teach about BTC and its security then they may get more interested in this for doing online shopping Cheesy

GamingOn

Activity: 448

BetcoinRakeback.com

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 01:23:46 PM

I think it’s not an easy task to teach a women in this topic..., because this takes a lot of patience, when you wait..., you get the price, Women are really interested in online shopping, some women thinks that its not safe to give you account id to online shopping site, it may be dangerous but...., if we teach about BTC and its security then they may get more interested in this for doing online shopping Cheesy

Women really don't care about bitcoin as fiat and credit card is taking best care of them in online and offline shopping  so I don't think they will be much interested in using bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: