Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:31:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin?  (Read 191730 times)
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:40:06 PM

one of my girl friend is currently using bitcoin as she was very addicted to social media so she always need a data to keep connected on the social media so i introduce bitcoin to her and give one of my dummy account then she started posting awesome then she can now maintain her data fees on her bitcoin earning then i told her your welcome

It's easier to let your girl use bitcoin if she already is into social media and internet. I had the same thing with a friend who was active on social media.
When I told her about bitcoin she was sold right away.
yeah it is like someone not using internet,it is really hard to explain him
what is a facebook,twitter etc.if he is not familiar with web,right? it is same with bitcoin.
AioFox

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:43:23 PM

for me I think that once bitcoin gets more acceptable in stores and by merchants that more people will get interested into bitcoin, not just women Woman understands the power of money better than man it's because there are still very few women who care about things related to technology, including payment technology
yeah but the thread is actually about motivating women's to use bitcoin.
So why are you talking about stores and merchants? i doesnt make's sense.

That's true, but these online stores and other business of bitcoin acceptance also helps women to get into bitcoin usage.

Tell her that she can buy whatever she wants online with the bitcoin she makes and she wouldnt have to worry about asking you when she wants to buy her make up online XD. Yea, there are some online stores that sell womens products and accept bitcoin.
lucsky

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:44:17 PM

one of my girl friend is currently using bitcoin as she was very addicted to social media so she always need a data to keep connected on the social media so i introduce bitcoin to her and give one of my dummy account then she started posting awesome then she can now maintain her data fees on her bitcoin earning then i told her your welcome

It's easier to let your girl use bitcoin if she already is into social media and internet. I had the same thing with a friend who was active on social media.

One possibility would be to make some posts for the Bitcoin within women's publications famous brands like Victoria's Secret!
The female universe needs to know the wonders of Blockchain!
ubitcoin

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 07:49:19 PM

Wow that's a good thing that happened to you. And you don't have to convince your girlfriend to use bitcoin.
Invest she is the one that is working harder in able for her to earn and use her time to a more valuable thing which is earning with bitcoin.
Instead of wasting her time in social media she is using it in the nice way.
Well she has a reason to keep using bitcoins and all which is why it was easy for him to have his girlfriend earn bitcoins.
As for me, I have a friend who's still only interested in bitcoins and I'm in the process of explaining to her what bitcoin is. Well, I only introduced it to her a few days ago.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:22:03 PM

good but if a girl have no interest in these activities mean in social media and internet. then what to do with the? i think i will be then a little bit difficult to understand them and motivate them about bitcoin.
pearnapple

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:37:53 PM

how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..
Gosh, this is so sexist. How do you know women don't use btc? I think there are lot's of women on this forum and this is the proof they are fine with using btc
to be honest a lot of women use bitcoins as far as i know, i think that the best way to motivate woman to use bitcoins is to just give them some money and allow to spend it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 10:49:20 PM

Womens very like to make different purchases so try to use this trick for motivation Grin But if you can't make purchases or you have not enough bitcoins better to talk with her one more time.

sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 01:40:10 AM

Womens very like to make different purchases so try to use this trick for motivation Grin But if you can't make purchases or you have not enough bitcoins better to talk with her one more time.

Yes deal with them in their weakness. And let them use some of your bitcoins by buying anything they want in shopping.
For sure you are going to trick them by it.
And you are going to motivate them from using bitcoins.
We know that women is shopping lover and my first thing to do is to see them the online shopping site that accepting bitcoin as their mode of payment and i think they ask a question regarding bitcoin if they already want to have an item on that online shop then you can easily explain or show them a video how to earn or what bitcoin is.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:19:35 AM

Wow that's a good thing that happened to you. And you don't have to convince your girlfriend to use bitcoin.
Invest she is the one that is working harder in able for her to earn and use her time to a more valuable thing which is earning with bitcoin.

Yup i just told her to learn so that you post something productive and earn to satisfy her needs then i also introduce her one of mobile games that pays bitcoin which she also enjoys when she get bored
chixka000

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:22:51 AM

Yeah it was so funny because in the first place she doesnt like bitcoin when introduce it to them but when she started to realize that i am buying things i havent buy before she said she wanted to try to support her needs also then good thing i was able to let one of my alt account joined a campaign so i told her to study then start posting
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:23:12 AM

Just make the explanation short : explain too much is not the best way without prove it directly or maybe youtube can help them watch about bitcoins or  more of visual and let them experience it change the color of bitcoin into pink i think if you want woman to use bitcoin then you have to give some free offers like freebies hahaha bag's etc
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:34:42 AM

Yup i just told her to learn so that you post something productive and earn to satisfy her needs then i also introduce her one of mobile games that pays bitcoin which she also enjoys when she get bored
Yes maybe it was the right way to introduce bitcoin to women. Because surely women or everyone will be interested in the game so that if you get bitcoin of the game will help introduce women to bitcoin. If she had known bitcoin wallet introduce to them and ask to join in this forum. Surely they would be interested.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2016, 02:36:01 AM

how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

Just find the things what they motivates them to live .. For example, Cosmetics, Dress, Food, and also Pets sometimes. And tell her that its much easier to earn rather than working in companies. Because bitcoin is such a broad place. She can even earn just sitting infront of a PC. Give her some of your earnings sometimes to motivate her to start earning .. Give her evidences on what you have done in several days with bitcoin. Tell her your plans about earning bitcoins.

chixka000

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 02:47:59 AM

Yes maybe it was the right way to introduce bitcoin to women. Because surely women or everyone will be interested in the game so that if you get bitcoin of the game will help introduce women to bitcoin. If she had known bitcoin wallet introduce to them and ask to join in this forum. Surely they would be interested.
Good thing about women being in this forum is that hey are very patience  if they are part of campaign then its a good thing because they intend to read things first before posting a comment that reduces the chance of being a spammer well just saying tho not all of them is like that
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:23:50 AM

Just find the things what they motivates them to live .. For example, Cosmetics, Dress, Food, and also Pets sometimes. And tell her that its much easier to earn rather than working in companies. Because bitcoin is such a broad place. She can even earn just sitting infront of a PC. Give her some of your earnings sometimes to motivate her to start earning .. Give her evidences on what you have done in several days with bitcoin. Tell her your plans about earning bitcoins.

Cosmetics and Dress seems like the best reason to use though. We can tell her that you can buy that things by earning bitcoin online, i'm sure she will use bitcoin.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 03:38:51 AM

Cosmetics and Dress seems like the best reason to use though. We can tell her that you can buy that things by earning bitcoin online, i'm sure she will use bitcoin.
We need to use online shopping to motivate women because it is the weakness of them. You only need is to show them a video that they can shop online using bitcoin and together of how they can get bitcoin.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:02:33 AM

Don't just assume that all women like cosmetics and dresses. There are women that are interested in economics and politics as well. That is a huge gender stereotype, I just can't stress that enough.

I think that you should just be upfront and say what bitcoin really is as a technology. If they are not interested, well, leave them alone.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
chixka000

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:57:33 AM

Don't just assume that all women like cosmetics and dresses. There are women that are interested in economics and politics as well. That is a huge gender stereotype, I just can't stress that enough.

I think that you should just be upfront and say what bitcoin really is as a technology. If they are not interested, well, leave them alone.
I totally agree women in this generation dont just settle for good they up for best. And most of them was very successful in terms of economical issues or topics
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:13:02 AM

It's really hard, i have a bad experience in  women motivation, they are just without any logic, very hard to explain to women what is better or not, etc.
Hahaha you made my day Grin
You just cannot explain them what is better or not,they need to have their own opinion for some reason,i dont know  why aswell.
We,men can't understand women and all this is simply reversed,that is why it is so hard to motivate womens i guess haha Wink
Right. We do have women such. Just do not force them to know about this. I am sure are not. Just ask them to go through few you tube videos if they like to earn money without much effort. They would really peep into it and learn the ways to earn them.
yeah I think we do not need to force them to join in the bitcoin. quite tell them that do you want to make money? or do you want to invested
your money? if she is interested you could gives some information bitcoin to her if she is not interested do not force it mate
takingthis4

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 12:00:37 PM

We need to use online shopping to motivate women because it is the weakness of them. You only need is to show them a video that they can shop online using bitcoin and together of how they can get bitcoin.
thats true, you should offer them shopping online with bitcoins as it is really easy in my opinion and they will surely like it, i hope that it will help because thats just my ideas

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: