Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:29:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin?  (Read 191727 times)
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 05:49:56 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 06:11:58 AM by ObscureBean

Well, I think with Steemit, women now have a more suitable entry-point into crypto because learning about it is going to be a natural process. There are quite a lot of females using the site, some have already started to accumulate nice profits from their blog posts. And using Steem means that they're going to exchange it for Bitcoin at some point. And there you have it, motivation for women to use Bitcoin  Cool
I do not know much about steemit. Can you tell me what it steemit? so that women can be interested to use bitcoin when they use steemit

Steemit is a new social platform powered a new alt coin called Steem. You get coins for posting and upvoting others, it's actually pretty fun you should check it out - https://steemit.com/
You'll get $10 worth of STEEM power just for signing up  Wink
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:31:12 AM

Give them discounts for buying clothing and shoes
when paying with bitcoin

Giving them everything ready will not help, we want that they should make some efforts to earn it, and that is possible only if they take initiative to know bitcoin.

that i s true but how would they know it if you don't take initiative to introduce it to them?  For a thing to happen one who has the knowledge over a thing should make the first step.  You can never motivate people if you just let them do it themselves.  As they say, for every action there is always a reaction.
actually you just need to make them be interested do not need to use any means to them to join and use bitcoin. because it is their right
I think it makes them become interested enough. for subsequent decisions let them find out for themselves what is it bitcoin

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:11:54 AM

just tell to her that with bitcoin you can buy clothing Grin

AHHA moment. A simple way but need extra attention. We know that women prefer something simple and not give something that complicated. If we want women using bitcoin, then we must give a notion of the bitcoin and also gains more and than other currencies

Yes they dont want anything that are complicated. They dont want something to be explained so much they got bored easily. A little talk that it do this and that should satisfy them.

Yeah and they want the simplest way from which they get as much as money  they want and do shopping and i think the best way to take money for women is their husband lol
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:15:12 PM

Well, I think with Steemit, women now have a more suitable entry-point into crypto because learning about it is going to be a natural process. There are quite a lot of females using the site, some have already started to accumulate nice profits from their blog posts. And using Steem means that they're going to exchange it for Bitcoin at some point. And there you have it, motivation for women to use Bitcoin  Cool
I do not know much about steemit. Can you tell me what it steemit? so that women can be interested to use bitcoin when they use steemit

Haha I don't think so.  Steemit is anothe kind of cryptocurrency, It is safe to say that women will be interested in cryptocurrency if they use steemit.  And this will only double your problem and need twice effort because you need to explain two different entity.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
shugareward

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:28:57 PM

Just give up, never try to persuade thing that other person don't understand, everything comes by time, you only can suggest that to do, but if that person can't understand that you want, give up...
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:01:48 PM

Well, I think with Steemit, women now have a more suitable entry-point into crypto because learning about it is going to be a natural process. There are quite a lot of females using the site, some have already started to accumulate nice profits from their blog posts. And using Steem means that they're going to exchange it for Bitcoin at some point. And there you have it, motivation for women to use Bitcoin  Cool
It depends upon how it is explained and how it is seen from outside. If more benefits and positive things are shared about something, people tend to know that more and more. Same thing applies here. We have more threads shared in this forum which talk about the benefits of btc. This would really encourage the women to get into this.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:04:35 PM

I think steemit got hacked last week. I don;t know what the entire outcome of that was.
Steemit is new so it was bound to happen sooner or later. Look at pokemon go servers  Roll Eyes
And that was Nintendo!  Shocked  Deeeep deeep pockets to hire the best of the best security experts  Undecided
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:16:37 PM

just tell to her that with bitcoin you can buy clothing Grin

AHHA moment. A simple way but need extra attention. We know that women prefer something simple and not give something that complicated. If we want women using bitcoin, then we must give a notion of the bitcoin and also gains more and than other currencies

Yes they dont want anything that are complicated. They dont want something to be explained so much they got bored easily. A little talk that it do this and that should satisfy them.

Yeah and they want the simplest way from which they get as much as money  they want and do shopping and i think the best way to take money for women is their husband lol
I would say, earning money in this forum does not take more energy. Women of this generation love to chat and they even forget the time. We have so many social medias like, facebook, twitter, whats up and so on... So posting will not be a challenging act for them.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:21:17 PM

Just give up, never try to persuade thing that other person don't understand, everything comes by time, you only can suggest that to do, but if that person can't understand that you want, give up...

I agree on that. You can not make someone do the thing you want them to unless they themselves understand about it. You shouldn't force someone to do something they don't feel like. Talking about bitcoins many people don't know about and quite not interested but with time they will eventually have to deal with it.
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:34:46 PM

You could give your woman one of these,  using bit coin in a very unusual way.
OMG Satoshi

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=933887.msg10248445#msg10248445

And its gone.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 09:14:22 PM

I agree on that. You can not make someone do the thing you want them to unless they themselves understand about it. You shouldn't force someone to do something they don't feel like. Talking about bitcoins many people don't know about and quite not interested but with time they will eventually have to deal with it.

It will have to come from them self, giving them bitcoins maybe the wrong approach. It would be better to let them experiment with bitcoin.
When they like it, they will buy it themself.
BicolIsarog

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:27:18 AM

If women is fully aware of the advantages of using bitcoin, Maybe they could actually put it to use. And bitcoin could probably be part of there daily needs a few years from now.
Ryananda

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:29:42 AM

It will have to come from them self, giving them bitcoins maybe the wrong approach. It would be better to let them experiment with bitcoin.
When they like it, they will buy it themself.

True if we only give to women bitcoin they would use only and not in how to get it. Perhaps the most easily tell what is bitcoin and encourage them to be active in this forum. I'm sure they will be more understanding and interested.
Hoor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:59:01 AM

i think its very easy to motivate women as compare to men. they just need a little hard work and the task will be done.
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:12:45 AM

Before i make payment when buying something, i always said to my wife that this money was from bitcoin. And sometime bitcoin will become payment method. It will make understanding to my wife where is come from my money.
Daneric

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:13:07 AM

I don't think it is a big issue convincing women to use Bitcoins.  A considerable number of women are now using Bitcoins and these are ones to sensitize others about the use and advantages of Bitcoins.  I know a few and have also exchanged Bitcoins with them.  I have also visited several bitcoin lending sites and I have seen that they are very active there.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:15:20 AM

i think its very easy to motivate women as compare to men. they just need a little hard work and the task will be done.

Your statement is a bit contradicting each other.. I think it is easier to please a man, specially if you are a man too.. No need to talk a lot and make a lot of swirling statements to a man, we could easily got what other man is talking about.. But to a woman, it is different, and each woman has different feeling on which is pleasing to them. But if you got their attention the first time you try, the next step will be a bit easier.

uncaer9

Activity: 413

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:22:23 AM

in my opinion you can give your girl friend or wife a liontin with bitcoin gold as the pendant liontin.

like this ?
https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Bitcoin-pendant-gold-chain-necklace_1854731548.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.pPAhnt

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀                 ▀████▄
   ▄███▀
  ▄██▀
 ▄██▀   ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██▀    ████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
███     ██████▀  ██▄▄   ▀██████     ███
███     ██████   ██████  ██████     ███
███     ██████▄  ██▀▀   ▄██████     ███
▀██▄    ████████▄▄   ▄▄████████    ▄██▀
 ▀██▄   ▀█████████████████████▀   ▄██▀
  ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
   ▀███▄                       ▄███▀
     ▀████▄                 ▄████▀
       ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
PUREVIDZ█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
[][████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄               ▄█████▄   ▄▄
██▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄        ▄█████████████▀
▀█████▄▄     ████████████▀
 ▀██████████▄████████████
 ███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████████
   ███████████████████
    ▀▀██████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████▀
▀███████████████▀
  ▀▀████████▀▀
]█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:23:46 AM

It is a hard task to try and convince women to go on and make use of Bitcoin because women are just not in to some like Bitcoin.
They would rather focus on other things then waist there time on Bitcoin.
Sorrowfox

Activity: 292

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:56:24 AM

how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

Haha. I guess I am the right person to be asked since I am a woman and I also hate bitcoins at first. First of all, you need to inform the girl/woman that she will earn through bitcoins. State the positive things about bitcoin and not the cons like the  fastness of its the processing and the availability. After she is informed that she can earn through bitcoins for sure, she will ask more informations regarding it.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: