Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 01:42:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate women to use Bitcoin?  (Read 191727 times)
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 10:59:25 AM

how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

For me I will give her Bitcoin, then I will show it to her the actual en cash of conversion from bitcoin into a real money. I think with that things she will get an interest to know about in bitcoin.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 02:56:49 PM

I don't think that its easy to motivate or convince women to use bitcoins, as any discussion with a women is an argument, they will only start using it if they find it attractive and useful.
of course it would be a really hard task because a lot of women are not into technology so they wouldnt like using bitcoins most probably

That is why we need to encourage them to use bitcoin because they are going to benefit if they are going to used to get in touch and get motivated in using bitcoin. Even though they are not into technology as long as we are going to teach them properly on how to use bitcoin properly and have investments with it then that is going to be fine.
We know that they will be in benefit and thats what we have to convey to women. Because if we are able to tell them the benefits of engaging with bitcoins then surely we don't have to motivate them we just need to see the enormous number of female adopters.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 03:03:04 PM

I don't think that its easy to motivate or convince women to use bitcoins, as any discussion with a women is an argument, they will only start using it if they find it attractive and useful.
of course it would be a really hard task because a lot of women are not into technology so they wouldnt like using bitcoins most probably

That is why we need to encourage them to use bitcoin because they are going to benefit if they are going to used to get in touch and get motivated in using bitcoin. Even though they are not into technology as long as we are going to teach them properly on how to use bitcoin properly and have investments with it then that is going to be fine.
We know that they will be in benefit and thats what we have to convey to women. Because if we are able to tell them the benefits of engaging with bitcoins then surely we don't have to motivate them we just need to see the enormous number of female adopters.

it is actually a lot easier to convince women of the benefits of using bitcoin in daily life rather than talking to men about it.

they ususlly listean better to reason where instead men are only seeing money and don't care about much else in the world Cheesy

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bhadz

Activity: 2450
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2016, 03:07:31 PM

it is actually a lot easier to convince women of the benefits of using bitcoin in daily life rather than talking to men about it.

they ususlly listean better to reason where instead men are only seeing money and don't care about much else in the world Cheesy

Well I did that at first but it seems that we are just going to get back to my statement that they must be interested first before we are going to encourage them in using bitcoins. And I think girls are really not the ones who are becoming to get close to what you are trying to say to them because they don't want to hear things that doesn't caught their attention.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 05:19:35 PM

Motivating our close related women would be the first step regardless of their literature level.
I agree with this especially, because if we want to change things then the change must start from within us and that must start from our house. And a advantage of doing so is that the women also know that when someone close to them is loving bitcoins and encouraging then there must be something good.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:01:20 PM

I believe technical knowledge will not be a significant barrier to use bitcoin as investment as well as currency. Because with the proper guidelines anyone will be able to deal with bitcoin more successfully.

Motivating our close related women would be the first step regardless of their literature level.
The continuous watching and helping them out will be the greater steps here along with motivating them to use bitcoin.
you are right, most of the women dont want to even hear about it because they dont like technologies i think that would be the main reason
No bro that's no the reason in fact women are educating more than men and they are far superior to men ( I am sorry ). Yes sometimes girls can be stubborn and sticky to some particular ideas and say online processors but that is not because they are fool but because they don't put their hands into something they don't know fully.

Cresciuanto

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 09:32:37 PM

Women. The unpredictable species in the world. You will never know what they want. There is something new to them everyday. Motivating them needs a right timing. That time should be a good day for them to listen.
but i think they are very easy to motivate as compare to men, they need a very little effort and they will understand you and will certainly start using bitcoin because i have seen that women are more greedy than men they even like money more than men.
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 04:05:17 AM

Its not easy to motivate woman to use bitcoin because woman always want money as fast as bugatti and then they always want to spend than to earn bitcoin and its hard for them to understands things etc when it comes in term of bitcoin and it will be hard also to earn bitcoin when they dont know about it.
bhadz

Activity: 2450
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2016, 04:19:08 AM

Its not easy to motivate woman to use bitcoin because woman always want money as fast as bugatti and then they always want to spend than to earn bitcoin and its hard for them to understands things etc when it comes in term of bitcoin and it will be hard also to earn bitcoin when they dont know about it.

I agree with you it is really not an easy thing to motivate women. Because are the type of human that are not going to get convinced easily. Unless you are going to catch their interest and they are going to benefit with it effortlessly but still if they are going to think that you are going to give them bitcoin for trial and going to spend it for their own purpose well that won't help.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:48:18 AM

buy her a present using bitcoin online.. Grin
Introducing bitcoins as something which is used for buying golds and other ornaments is not going to help because we don't have a huge market for this. And they must understand the value of bitcoins and hence save them, introducing like this can make them prone to spending bitcoins more than a normal user.
Javeed

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 06:56:48 AM

how we could motivate women to use Bitcoin because I tried several times to explain what it is and how to use Bitcoin ...was very difficult and have not really managed only once ..

Get a GYM membership
Add a online shopping
While they using they find it Attractive & Useful.
 Kiss Kiss Kiss
torrentheaven

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:00:54 AM

I tried to tell many girls around me but they were simply not interested in it and they said that they are much comfortable in using credit card and fiat for shopping  Angry
boyptc

Activity: 3024
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:25:02 AM

I tried to tell many girls around me but they were simply not interested in it and they said that they are much comfortable in using credit card and fiat for shopping  Angry

Me either I've trying to tell my girl classmates about bitcoin. But they are just ignoring me even though they can see on how I am benefiting with the use of bitcoin. But still they are not interested and they just want to try it but there is no interest I can found to them. Enjoying something without any effort is nothing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 07:28:37 AM

To motivate women to use bitcoin you have to explain to them what it is and all the benefits which it has.
With bitcoin you can get discount on alot of stuff online so they will love it cause they are always addicted to online shopping.
Jelly0621

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:03:36 PM

To motivate women to use bitcoin you have to explain to them what it is and all the benefits which it has.
With bitcoin you can get discount on alot of stuff online so they will love it cause they are always addicted to online shopping.

It Is really hard to motivate women. Because most of them wants an easy way of earning. Earning bitcoin is much complicated when you're not used to it. And most women only care about how they would flawless their skin, they care so much on how society looks to them.
Zaun

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Forza Roma

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:05:13 PM

Women you can motivate with bitcoin easily just openn a wallet for them and put in 10 btc guaranteed this will spark their interest lol.
No but more serious just show them whats it about if they are interested they will say so you cant force them to like something. Some will love it some wont.
uncaer9

Activity: 413

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:28:35 PM

use bitcoin debit card, then buying something use it, introduce how to use the bitcoin debit card, and introduce how to deposit bitcoin at debit card, then give your wife tutorial how to get it Roll Eyes

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀                 ▀████▄
   ▄███▀
  ▄██▀
 ▄██▀   ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██▀    ████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
███     ██████▀  ██▄▄   ▀██████     ███
███     ██████   ██████  ██████     ███
███     ██████▄  ██▀▀   ▄██████     ███
▀██▄    ████████▄▄   ▄▄████████    ▄██▀
 ▀██▄   ▀█████████████████████▀   ▄██▀
  ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
   ▀███▄                       ▄███▀
     ▀████▄                 ▄████▀
       ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
PUREVIDZ█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
[][████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄               ▄█████▄   ▄▄
██▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄        ▄█████████████▀
▀█████▄▄     ████████████▀
 ▀██████████▄████████████
 ███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████████
   ███████████████████
    ▀▀██████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████▀
▀███████████████▀
  ▀▀████████▀▀
]█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 01:30:04 PM

My S/O I motivated to use bitcoin after a while and it wasn't easy at all she was very skeptical about the whole bitcoin thing.
First you have to explain them how safe it is! They think bitcoin is an online bank and that they are getting scammed but this is not the case. So educate them and the rest will follow.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:21:33 PM

Just telling them that they can buy clothes and other women stuff with bitcoins and they are in love with it because women loves to shop and online shopping is the best for them.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:32:03 PM

Just telling them that they can buy clothes and other women stuff with bitcoins and they are in love with it because women loves to shop and online shopping is the best for them.

That is certainly true, that most women love to shop online and their preferred payment is very fast and can give you a pretty good advantage for any transaction or any money they use. So this can be done in memag required, because women are more likely to believe the same proof, not promises
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 »
  Print  

Jump to: