Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: US Open 2015 discussion  (Read 19599 times)
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:58:07 AM

wtf! favorite tennis women lose in semifinal, i think Simona Halep and Serena Williams wiil meet in final match. only djokovic recover my lost bet
Simona Halep lost her match because this was to happen as she was not ready to go for such an important match what she admits later in her press conference but Serena Williams's upset defeat is really shocking as she was expected to be in final by everyone.I also lost on Serena's match.
Looks she got injured in last match before she play against pennetta, because i see pennetta lead 6-1 in first set. Like simona have some trouble, so she didnt play well.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:03:12 AM

wtf! favorite tennis women lose in semifinal, i think Simona Halep and Serena Williams wiil meet in final match. only djokovic recover my lost bet
Simona Halep lost her match because this was to happen as she was not ready to go for such an important match what she admits later in her press conference but Serena Williams's upset defeat is really shocking as she was expected to be in final by everyone.I also lost on Serena's match.
Looks she got injured in last match before she play against pennetta, because i see pennetta lead 6-1 in first set. Like simona have some trouble, so she didnt play well.

Halep is my favorite and really painful to see her lost and after this i also watched her press conference where she admitted that she was not ready for this event, anyway she will continue her form and will win in next matches.
tennozer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 10:05:35 AM

Just I'm curious about Vinci can win a gran slam  Grin I don't think so and I can not believe that but she could win Serena suprisingly.  Cheesy I think Penetta can win easily but I will not bet in this tournament any more. I can not handle with a suprise result.

maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:10:24 AM

final match djokovic vs federer this will be tight match but i have promised to my self, if djokovic play in final match. I would bet djokovic win, i have bet using fiat and get big odds 1.74

I also would like to see Djokovic will win this title and now it looking possible he can defeat Federer so i will put some money on him and try to get some profit from him. Grin
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:16:34 AM

I'm italian, i don't follow more a tennis, but i really hate Pennetta (and a little bit also Vinci) . I see her later win more match, i hate .
Now i can only support Vinci  Grin
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:21:53 AM

Djokovic will win this tournament again. 1.78 odds are great for a final match. He's the favorite and Federer is old af now.
fox19891989 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:24:35 AM

I'm italian, i don't follow more a tennis, but i really hate Pennetta (and a little bit also Vinci) . I see her later win more match, i hate .

you are an Italian, but why you hate them? Cause you lost money on them before?  Grin

IMO, I hate Chinese football team, although I am a Chinese, and i didn't lose money on them.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:30:16 AM

maybe federer is old but he have more experience than other Wink he can suprise all and he got to the finale so he can win too Wink this match is youth vs experience

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
eneilwex

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 10:31:38 AM

Djokovic will win this tournament again. 1.78 odds are great for a final match. He's the favorite and Federer is old af now.

Dont under-estimate Federer. He beat  Joker just weeks back and is playing well. Id say this match is 50/50.
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:35:36 AM

Dont under-estimate Federer. He beat  Joker just weeks back and is playing well. Id say this match is 50/50.

Djokovic is world's number 1 for a long time. Who's Joker? I'd say it's 75-25, not 50-50.
eneilwex

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 10:41:42 AM

Djokovic is world's number 1 for a long time. Who's Joker? I'd say it's 75-25, not 50-50.

Joker = Djokovic... Serena Williams is number 1 but lost to number 49  yesterday. You do know that despite been number 1, Joker has lost his last 2 finals to Murray and Federer?  Yes he is favourite, But not a strong one. Dont forget Federer is number 2.
fox19891989 (OP)

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:42:21 AM

IMO federer has good form like wimbledon, he only lost 1 set in wimbledon first 6 matches, and this time he lost 0 set, djokovic is good though, only lost 2 sets, but losing sets can't mean anything to show who is better. Djokovic is in good form too, and he has better baseline skills and patience, and his energy is better than federer, so I think this time djokovic will beat federer, and it is 60-40.
wearepoor

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:43:18 AM

final match djokovic vs federer this will be tight match but i have promised to my self, if djokovic play in final match. I would bet djokovic win, i have bet using fiat and get big odds 1.74

I also would like to see Djokovic will win this title and now it looking possible he can defeat Federer so i will put some money on him and try to get some profit from him. Grin

i disagree with you,roger federer is in hot form throughout the tournament and he is just getting better,and we will be witnessing another masterclass from roger federer.djokovic would have to come with his best game and even after that he will be on the losing side.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:25:49 AM

i disagree with you,roger federer is in hot form throughout the tournament and he is just getting better,and we will be witnessing another masterclass from roger federer.djokovic would have to come with his best game and even after that he will be on the losing side.
it will be a great match to watch :p i'm taking federer side too and he will show us what he can do as always Wink

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:28:56 AM

Djokovic will win the match.If we look at the event almost all the big old names have disappointed their fans and lost their matches.I would bet on Djokovic because he is good and right choice to place my money on.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 12:16:49 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2015, 12:32:55 PM by twister

Just I'm curious about Vinci can win a gran slam  Grin I don't think so and I can not believe that but she could win Serena suprisingly.  Cheesy I think Penetta can win easily but I will not bet in this tournament any more. I can not handle with a suprise result.

It was a ridiculous surprise, Serena won the first set and lost the next 2, that was really weird and Halep only winning 4 games in total and not even winning a set, that was so unlikely. I am assuming a lot of people lost a lot of money on yesterday's matches and I lost a little too myself. But I am hoping that Djokovic will recover it all .

Lol well I don't know enough about them to support anyone but I really hope that Vinci wins too, I mean she defeated Serena, that's like an achievement in itself. They're both Italians btw and you should feel proud of them and not hate.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 01:41:25 PM

Couldn't expect Serena to lose to Roberta Vinci, luckily I did not bet on it. Also, it is interesting that both Pennetta and Vinci have never played in the grand slam final in singles in the past, and one of them will be the champion this time.

unholycactus
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2015, 05:03:13 PM

Joker = Djokovic... Serena Williams is number 1 but lost to number 49  yesterday. You do know that despite been number 1, Joker has lost his last 2 finals to Murray and Federer?  Yes he is favourite, But not a strong one. Dont forget Federer is number 2.

Definitely not a strong favorite, the odds are showing it. It will be an interesting final, probably the best we could hope for.
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:08:13 PM

What a huge final!! Federrer vs Djokovich!!
Like in Wimbledon, my heart is with federer but Djokovich will win the game.
Two legends.
Triple

Activity: 847

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 05:13:44 PM

I think Federer has a real shot here. I think he might pull the upset.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: