Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:45:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UK SUPER HIGH LIMIT Verified Ebay/Paypal Accounts UK PREMIUM VBA INSTANTLY+VCC  (Read 4638 times)
mary69 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:23:37 PM

Has your seller account been suspended from eBay? Were you placed with violations causing your seller account to be suspended or banned? Are you frustrated because Ebay doesn't want to help you or reinstate your account? Great news we sell eBay Stealth accounts to fully get you back to selling once again! Make money and take back over your life we can provide that to you!
I did some searching and found out this happens to a lot of people. I found this forum and, skeptical but hopeful. It was the best money I ever spent! It was a little scary in the beginning, but within 30 days I was back on eBay, selling again, building up my account and figuring out how I could prevent this from happening in the future. That was over 5 years ago. Since then, I have created hundreds of stealth accounts for myself and my friends. Along the way, I picked up a lot of tips and tricks for creating accounts, making them strong, and keeping them. I am now offering the benefits of my knowledge and experience to forum members.

Here you can check out the UK eBay seller accounts that I have for sale. I know exactly what it's like to have eBay as your main source of income only to have your account unfairly suspended one day. I am more than happy to share what I have learned by providing you with an account that can last you for many years ahead, if treated with care.

It's perfectly fine if you're new to stealth or the forum, but I strongly recommend you owning the eBay stealth guide. It contains valuable information needed to keep your account running and safe from suspension.
Hello and welcome to my UK Paypal and Ebay account storE.
With that said, here is what I have to offer:

BUY THREE GET ONE FREE ON ALL PACKAGES**
(Pay for three accounts and receive four)
Accounts must be of the same type and purchased together

PLATINUM BUSINESS PACKAGE
Ebay Business Seller Account + Premier Paypal + Email.
Ebay account has 500 item / £10000 monthly selling limit.
Paypal is VERIFIED and has ALL limits removed.
Information that was used to lift the receiving limit is included at no extra charge
Paypal has a 3 year VCC attached (ADDRESS CONFIRMED)
Please note there is NO bank account attached to the Paypal.
Price is £250

GOLD BUSINESS PACKAGE
Ebay account has 100 item / £3500 monthly selling limit.
Information that was used to lift the receiving limit is included at no extra charge
Price is £150

TITANIUM BUSINESS PACKAGE
Ebay account has 500 item / £10000 monthly selling limit.
Paypal is VERIFIED with receiving limit still in place.
Price is £110
+£25 TO INCLUDE ALL INFO REQUIRED TO LIFT RECEIVING LIMIT

SILVER BUSINESS PACKAGE
Ebay Seller Account + Paypal + Email.
Ebay account has 100 item / £3500 monthly selling limit.
Price is £80

IMPORTANT: All business accounts are enrolled in EBay Managed Returns.
It is VITAL that an accessible RETURNS address is added to this account package BEFORE listing.

GOLD PACKAGE
Ebay account has 10 item / £650 monthly selling limit.
Price is £80

SILVER PACKAGE
Ebay account has 10 item / £650 monthly selling limit.
Price is £40

PREMIUM UK PAYPAL
Comes with Email
Price is £100

STANDARD UK PAYPAL
Comes with Email
Price is £35

For other account options including personalised account creation services - please PM me to discuss.

The Pay As You Go SIM card used to set the ebay accounts up can be sent FREE OF CHARGE anywhere in the world. Please note there is NO credit on the SIM. If you want the SIM please request within 7 days of account purchase. After this time it will be disposed off.

With ALL of the packages above, funds received into the Paypal account MAY be subject to 21 day holds

OTHER SERVICES

UK Paypal receiving limit verification - £45.00
Delivery guaranteed within 24 hours with most orders delivered within 2 hours.

UK Amazon seller verification - £65.00
(Does not include bank account or VCC)

DEDICATED UK FRESH IP ADDRESSES - FROM £10 PER MONTH
IP ADDRESSES AVAILABLE FOR MOST OTHER COUNTRIES - PM FOR DETAILS

I can also assist with most other Paypal limitations: supplier info, confirm location, etc

VCC for UK Paypal / Ebay (1 year expiry): £10

TERMS & CONDITIONS

1. Payment methods accepted are Paysafecard, Amazon Gift Voucher and Bank Transfer. Please note that I reserve the right to determine what payment method is to be used for any specific transaction.
2. All sales are final & there are NO REFUNDS. The accounts are all in good order when sold and any limitations / suspensions will result only from actions taken by the buyer.
3. All account packages listed above have zero feedback (may have 1 or 2) and have some browsing history.
4. Unless otherwise stated, all Ebay accounts are personal and are linked to Premier paypal accounts.
5. Sales are made on the understanding that buyers have a basic knowledge of stealth principals. To this end, it is recommended that you read the stealth guide.
6. Buyers will need to supply an email address for account details to be sent.

INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE:

You will receive access to the Gmail account, UK eBay seller account, UK Paypal account, the phone number listed on Paypal, and lifetime support from me.

YOU ARE PROTECTED:
You don't have to worry whether it's the "new" MC999 that isn't so new anymore, a 48 hour MC999, or any suspension that is the result of the account seller (that would be me). Any other suspension that is a result of the account user (that would be you) is obviously something you want to avoid because I cannot be responsible for reckless account usage, which is why the stealth guide is very important to have and to know about basic stealth operating procedures.

PROFESSIONAL CREATION:
All accounts are made to the best of my ability with the best stealth techniques that I know of. I don’t sell accounts that I wouldn’t use myself. They are created using a REAL prepaid phone (which can be mailed to you if you are in the US), a quality IP address, and a quality VCC. Please note that you NEED to add your own UK bank account to have access to your funds. If you are not located in the UK or otherwise cannot add your own bank account, you will need a VBA and an alternate plan of getting your funds.

PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED:

I accept Paypal, Debit Cards, Google Wallet, Paypal MyCash cards, and Bitcoin. All sales are final and no refunds will be given. If you ever have any issues or questions, you can always get in contact we me and I'll try my best to help you out.

DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE:
There are many ways which you can save money by buying an account from me. I offer discounts for using certain payment methods (Google Wallet, debit cards, and bitcoin), for bulk orders (buying as little as 2 accounts at once can qualify for this discount, depending on the account type!), and for repeat customers.

Please make all enquiries via PM.

bitmarket.io
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 08:44:48 PM

I want a brand new clean verified paypal account with a US bank account in it. Can you help?
zain_025

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:42:24 AM

Hello there,

I want to access an existing verified uk paypal account from india without getting limited.The payments should go though.Probably I might need a dedicated uk ip address.Help me do it and I will pay you.Thank you.
Hunder

View Profile
November 30, 2016, 10:30:35 AM

hi

I currently have a hold on my Paypal account as I have reached my receiving limit. I need  to have UK Paypal receiving limit lifted. I see you are verifying for a fee. Can you help me and how do you intend to do it.

regards.
HarryJackson

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail & Outlook

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:13:40 AM

your vcc and vba can remove limited?

Hi! I Sell .Edu Emails Login with Gmail and Outlook and also Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Stock : .Edu Email Login via Gmail, Outlook and Digital Ocean Coupon $50 Always Available.

Today, Discount Price : $5 for One .Edu Email with Gmail. It works Unlimited Google Drive.

Grab It Fast Now Guys, Hurry...! Don't Miss It...!!!

Check my other thread :

1). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1736177.0  --> .Edu Email Works Google Drive

2). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699111.0  --> .Edu Email Login via Outlook

3). https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1699121     --> Digital Ocean Coupon $50

Hit me a pm or ADD ME ON SKYPE :   live:harrypotterjackson89  if you want to buy  Smiley
It's easy to communicate  Wink

I Always ONLINE Everyday On SKYPE.  Smiley
romanticks

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:21:32 AM

your vcc and vba can remove limited?
Why bumping this ol' topic?

OP hadn't logged in since August 27, 2015, 09:14:20 PM i.e more than a year, you wouldn't get much of a reply posting here or sending a PM, OP got an email address in profile though so should message him using that.
sadobuss

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:26:22 AM

PM me with your skype
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: