Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 08:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Heutenamos Predictions [ Mainly Cricket ]  (Read 914 times)
Heutenamos (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:41:13 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 03:31:17 PM by Heutenamos

Each predictions costs 0.01 Bitcoins after first 10 successful predictions.

Win - Loss record : 0 wins --  1 losses

yo
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:53:29 AM

hmm we don't have many cricket threads around here, so good to see another one.
Just need to clarify one thing. Your tips will cost 0.01 Bitcoins after first 10 successful predictions, but these 10 predictions must be in a streak, or any given order? Like you give 50 tips and get 10 right, will you start charging?

Heutenamos (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:59:03 AM

Just need to clarify one thing. Your tips will cost 0.01 Bitcoins after first 10 successful predictions, but these 10 predictions must be in a streak, or any given order? Like you give 50 tips and get 10 right, will you start charging?

Not streak but after 10 wins, if you see I make 10 wins in 50 predictions then obviously you wont pay me Smiley , so I will make 10 wins in probably 12-13 bets Smiley

yo
Insertion

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 11:07:41 AM

Not streak but after 10 wins, if you see I make 10 wins in 50 predictions then obviously you wont pay me Smiley , so I will make 10 wins in probably 12-13 bets Smiley

Firstly there is one cricket thread already here to discuss match predictions but it is a free advice from all members - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135451.0

I think in order to prove yourself, you need to post your first 10 free predictions in this thread so if results are good then members may buy your service.

Current India VS Sri Lanka match what is your prediction?
Heutenamos (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 11:09:09 AM

Firstly there is one cricket thread already here to discuss match predictions but it is a free advice from all members - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1135451.0

I think in order to prove yourself, you need to post your first 10 free predictions in this thread so if results are good then members may buy your service.

I dont provide predictions on every match. You can message me and ask predictions for a particulat match for 0.01 BTC though.

The thread you are talking is for discussion and not picks my friend Smiley

yo
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 11:27:48 AM

I dont provide predictions on every match. You can message me and ask predictions for a particulat match for 0.01 BTC though.

Just a general question why should I need to trust you and pay 0.01 btc?
I didn't see any of your proven skills yet on this forum.
Heutenamos (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 11:29:09 AM

Mate I will provide 10 correct predictions, then you can see if I am good enough in predicting pay and buy picks, else not, nothing of trust Smiley

yo
Erza
Legendary

Activity: 1078

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 11:59:10 AM

Mate I will provide 10 correct predictions, then you can see if I am good enough in predicting pay and buy picks, else not, nothing of trust Smiley

But we aew going to get your suggest by paying 0.01 and lets say we follow your choice then gamble 0.01 again if that match lose you will get money meanwhile we lose double. I guess that is not good things to do.
Compare it to football there are many people that giving picks directly and only asking for tips
Heutenamos (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:03:30 PM

But we aew going to get your suggest by paying 0.01 and lets say we follow your choice then gamble 0.01 again if that match lose you will get money meanwhile we lose double. I guess that is not good things to do.
Compare it to football there are many people that giving picks directly and only asking for tips

Okay you are saying suppose you bet 1 Bitcoin and pay me 0.01 and you are right that if you loose then you loose 1.01 and I win 0.01

but what if

You bet 1 Bitcoin with my prediction and win( more likely to happen ) then you win 1 bitcoin and i win just 0.01

Well, in short those who need will buy friend Smiley

yo
Insertion

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:23:27 PM

May I know any good reason for not providing all cricket match predictions?

In your sales thread you never said any thing like you only provide predictions for only certain matches like test matches or one day matches.......

Otherwise you provide predictions only for Australia Vs Ireland kind of matches? Please be specific on your sales thread what you can or can't. Don't just ask people to contact you on Skype.
Heutenamos (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:25:32 PM

In your sales thread you never said any thing like you only provide predictions for only certain matches like test matches or one day matches.......

Otherwise you provide predictions only for Australia Vs Ireland kind of matches? Please be specific on your sales thread what you can or can't. Don't just ask people to contact you on Skype.

Please dont use bold letters un-necessarily mate Smiley

You should wait for 10 predictions then you will understand better Smiley

yo
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:29:50 PM

Are you from India? I think cricket is very popular there because India was colonial to England for a long time.
Insertion

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:30:29 PM

Please dont use bold letters un-necessarily mate Smiley

You should wait for 10 predictions then you will understand better Smiley

But you didn't answer my question in bold letter.

I just wanted to understand more about service details that's it right? Or did I ask any thing wrong?

If we know more about your strong skills then it will be easy for us to contact you in future to get predictions. Off course I will wait for your free tips ......... Smiley

Are you from India? I think cricket is very popular there because India was colonial to England for a long time.

Cricket is quite popular in few countries like Australia, NZ, England, India, SA..........
Heutenamos (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:32:35 PM

But you didn't answer my question in bold letter.

I just wanted to understand more about service details that's it right? Or did I ask any thing wrong?

If we know more about your strong skills then it will be easy for us to contact you in future to get predictions. Off course I will wait for your free tips ......... Smiley

I predict only on those matches which I feel are good for free predictions. Paid predictions are different and applicable on all matches

yo
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:46:40 PM

I don't see any problems with his sales method. He is not forcing anyone to pay for the tips, and he will only charge after he got 10 correct tips.
So like he said, if he only get 10 correct tips after 50, then we won't probably pay him for any tips, but i he gets 10 correct tips in 12 or 13, and depending on the odds for the tips etc, anyone can calculate the profit they would already had if they followed his free tips, so they can decide either to start buying them or not.

So good luck on your tips, I will be following this thread!

Heutenamos (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:47:29 PM

I don't see any problems with his sales method. He is not forcing anyone to pay for the tips, and he will only charge after he got 10 correct tips.
So like he said, if he only get 10 correct tips after 50, then we won't probably pay him for any tips, but i he gets 10 correct tips in 12 or 13, and depending on the odds for the tips etc, anyone can calculate the profit they would already had if they followed his free tips, so they can decide either to start buying them or not.

So good luck on your tips, I will be following this thread!

true and spot on, I guess they also know this but posting all that for signature Sad

yo
Heutenamos (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:50:33 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 01:34:20 PM by Heutenamos

1st Free Prediction

Event : Ural v Terek Grozni

Competition : Premier Division

Bet Type : Over/Under 2.5 Goals

Your Selection : Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.52

Edit :

non-ref : www.directbet.eu

ref : http://www.directbet.eu/?AffiliateID=153WYCikWUFZcd4Vv61SdbSL67DHYz5z5G

yo
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:05:44 PM

1st Free Prediction

Event : Ural v Terek Grozni

Competition : Premier Division

Bet Type : Over/Under 2.5 Goals

Your Selection : Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.52

http://www.directbet.eu/?AffiliateID=153WYCikWUFZcd4Vv61SdbSL67DHYz5z5G

As a experienced member you should be knowing that here referral links are not allowed. Otherwise you should clearly state it is a referral link and also you should provide one non referral link. You should give a options for members if they think your tips are useful then they will use your referral link.

Also you should provide a link for match odds you choose for betting not for home page of directbet site.
Heutenamos (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:33:39 PM

As a experienced member you should be knowing that here referral links are not allowed. Otherwise you should clearly state it is a referral link and also you should provide one non referral link. You should give a options for members if they think your tips are useful then they will use your referral link.

Also you should provide a link for match odds you choose for betting not for home page of directbet site.

Thanks for the first part, edited Smiley

for the second part, they can easily browse through it brother Smiley

yo
dre1982

Activity: 770
Merit: 284

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:57:29 PM

Yo Brother  Grin

What is a good site to follow those games live(coverage)?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███