Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Members bitcointalk with avatar  (Read 826 times)
germesbtc (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:32:20 AM

Want sell accounts 2011-2013 reg, newbie, jr.member, member with avatar
No feedback, no loans.
I dont know price these acss.
How much can you pay? maybe auction...
Landplop

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Don't feed the trolls

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:12:53 AM

do you have a member account with the same activity as me? or atleast 100+ activity
pm me for deals

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
GiocareHost

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:19:28 AM

lol this noob wants 1 Bitcoin for a Member account. Go Kid, Play Hide and Seek.
Landplop

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Don't feed the trolls

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:26:23 AM

serious? im not anymore interested if he ask that amount

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● REGISTER NOW and GET 1000 DOGE for FREE!  >>
germesbtc (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:35:57 AM

Ha-ha. Give eme member acc 2011 reg with avatar and i can pay 1.2btc
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:53:30 AM

are you ready to send the escrow 1.2 BTC , or maybe first prove you have 1.2 BTC lol

yo
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:26:51 AM

You should be kidding right? because member account can't upload avatar and you should be be minimum full member for that right?
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:51:18 PM

You should be kidding right? because member account can't upload avatar and you should be be minimum full member for that right?

Not buddy, Member account can get avatar but just for old account who created before 2013 years ago

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:18:28 PM

Not buddy, Member account can get avatar but just for old account who created before 2013 years ago

OP how much for the member account with avatar.
Can you tell us one member account that has avatar? I am curious.
Lboss

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:17:21 PM

I have 2011 acc with avatar. If you are serious , I can sell it for 1.2 BTC. We can make little negotiation Wink

Note for other people , BTW, you cannot change avatar if you have rank lower than FM.
prodigy8

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:06:11 PM

I have 2011 acc with avatar. If you are serious , I can sell it for 1.2 BTC. We can make little negotiation Wink

Note for other people , BTW, you cannot change avatar if you have rank lower than FM.

Why is it special comparing with other accounts? So changing avatar is no possible i dont see any difference then.
If you can send me the account link in pm i appreciate it.
BurgerKill

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:11:48 PM

Why is it special comparing with other accounts? So changing avatar is no possible i dont see any difference then.

Let's face it: you can have the avatar PLUS a full member account if you post for just a couple months, or maybe spend ~0.08BTC on a full member. There. Was that worth $230 to have a newbie with a random avatar that you may or may not even like?
prodigy8

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:54:43 PM

Let's face it: you can have the avatar PLUS a full member account if you post for just a couple months, or maybe spend ~0.08BTC on a full member. There. Was that worth $230 to have a newbie with a random avatar that you may or may not even like?

This is what i said? Maybe that account can hold 2x avatar? I am waiting for his response i dont think an account has a value of 1.2BTC
Lboss

Activity: 412
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:14:23 PM

This is what i said? Maybe that account can hold 2x avatar? I am waiting for his response i dont think an account has a value of 1.2BTC

Sent the link , I dont think it worths 1.2 BTC but OP has claimed to pay 1.2 BTC. Still waiting response from him.
prodigy8

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:21:45 PM

Sent the link , I dont think it worths 1.2 BTC but OP has claimed to pay 1.2 BTC. Still waiting response from him.

I can confirm that the member accounts sent via PM has avatar. It's quite interesting to me. I am learning new things. Let's hope you will sell at that price Smiley
Pips

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:43:53 PM

I can confirm that the member accounts sent via PM has avatar. It's quite interesting to me. I am learning new things. Let's hope you will sell at that price Smiley

Doesn't mean that the account is worth $200+. Think about it. What can you do with a newbie with an avatar?... Look cool?

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
prodigy8

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:55:30 PM

Doesn't mean that the account is worth $200+. Think about it. What can you do with a newbie with an avatar?... Look cool?

I said before that it does not worth that money. It is just a member account with an avatar nothing more, it gives you an opportunity to have an avatar while being a member until you reach full member which is pretty near.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:17:59 AM

Can you put here some screen shot image proof? Off course you can hide your username and other things want to hide from public.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:43:23 AM

and what is so special with that member account except for that avatar? does it have any special benefits to ask too much price? ROFLMAO
prodigy8

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:46:49 AM

Can you put here some screen shot image proof? Off course you can hide your username and other things want to hide from public.

Here is a screenshot and some hidden details: https://i.imgur.com/3qvaasD.jpg If Lboss want to tell all details then it's his choice.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: