Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:14:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ want to maintain ] A signature campaign  (Read 614 times)
Heutenamos (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:44:40 PM

Hello friends I am very keen to manage a signature campaign, so if you feel I can help you please tell me via pm or post here.

I am old member here and have a good knowledge on how to manage things Smiley

yo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:59:02 PM

BTW I don't think you actually have a chance though, there are quite a lot of trusted campaign managers already, some like hilariousandco are free atm so I think even if someone is creating a signature campaign they would first choose the trusted ones then if they are not available or something, then consider the new ones.
Heutenamos (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 02:00:25 PM

BTW I don't think you actually have a chance though, there are quite a lot of trusted campaign managers already, some like hilariousandco are free atm so I think even if someone is creating a signature campaign they would first choose the trusted ones then if they are not available or something, then consider the new ones.

true but the trusted ones cannot be that active which I can be Smiley .

yo
GiocareHost

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:07:36 PM

Hello friends I am very keen to manage a signature campaign, so if you feel I can help you please tell me via pm or post here.

Smiley

Bought an account and Says " I am old member here and have a good knowledge on how to manage thingsRoll Eyes Roll Eyes
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:01:24 PM

Well seems you are being very active here, you just made around 70+ posts today (sorry I looked your post history). No offense, but I think the owner of sig campaign prefer to hire a green trusted manager instead of the neutral one. Anyway, good luck man, hope you would be hired.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
GiocareHost

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:29:00 PM

Well seems you are being very active here, you just made around 70+ posts today (sorry I looked your post history). No offense, but I think the owner of sig campaign prefer to hire a green trusted manager instead of the neutral one. Anyway, good luck man, hope you would be hired.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1164474 And due to those spams (70 posts a day, wtf  Roll Eyes ) he got banned. Thankfully, he was banned for just 14 Days.
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:37:32 PM

Not to mention the password on the account has been changed recently.  Not necessarily a sign of a sold or hacked account, but very suspicious given other evidence.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:10:34 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1164474 And due to those spams (70 posts a day, wtf  Roll Eyes ) he got banned. Thankfully, he was banned for just 14 Days.
Its a really bad day for him
Just blamed a newbie there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1148904.msg12263810#msg12263810 and got karma  Roll Eyes
In the end, managing a sig campaign is a delusional thing for him.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:36:13 AM

Its a really bad day for him
Just blamed a newbie there https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1148904.msg12263810#msg12263810 and got karma  Roll Eyes
In the end, managing a sig campaign is a delusional thing for him.

As they say, what goes around comes around. Being active doesn't mean that you can maintain a sig campaign. It requires time, knowledge and trust too. If you were to approve posts 'like you made' for everyone, the sig campaign would go bankrupt. Just my 2 cents.
MUFC

Activity: 500
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:05:43 PM

Nobody is going to trust you to run a campaign. Being a Senior Member that you allegedly spammed your way to doesn't quality you and for good reason. People need to be trusted around here to stop any random senior from scamming people.

Smiley

Bought an account and Says " I am old member here and have a good knowledge on how to manage thingsRoll Eyes Roll Eyes

How do you know he bought it? (though I do think it's likely). Very untrustworthy behavior in my opinion.

That's pretty funny but he deserved it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: