Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:52:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: lets say that you have lots of bitcoin and the price keeps dropping till it reached 50$ what you will do.  (Voting closed: August 31, 2015, 02:33:07 PM)
i lose trust, sell every thing that i have - 3 (9.4%)
i lose trust, but i will see - 2 (6.3%)
i still have trust, and i will see - 1 (3.1%)
i still have trust, and i will buy bitcoin with every thing i own - 16 (50%)
i still have trust, and i will keep my bitcoins in my wallet - 10 (31.3%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What you will do if bitcoin price drops to 50$ and you have lots of bitcoin  (Read 15827 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:01:44 AM

If the price will drop to 50 us dollar and I have a lot of bitcoin I will do nothing. I will wait that the price go high again. All the signs show tha the price will go high. This is not given for sure but the signs that shown. The amount of bitcoin is limited. Bitcoin is a unique currency/tool for acting in internet (is created for this). And at the end but the last is supported by a disrupted technology which will be always a big supporter of it.

As about what will happen in 2015 that is out of my "power". No one know this. Hope that the price go high and more higher. That's a desire. Not a prediction. All the predictions about bitcoin, according to me, are fakes one. There are not facts to judge this.
MasterYii

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:06:52 AM

and do you think that will happen in 2015 ?

I'll keep my coins and if other traders sell their coins I'll be happy to buy all of them.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 07:09:35 AM

If the price will drop to 50 us dollar and I have a lot of bitcoin I will do nothing. I will wait that the price go high again. All the signs show tha the price will go high.

this is something that all would do me for sure bought more and more and then just wait for it to go again skyhigh

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 01:53:34 PM

If the price will drop to 50 us dollar and I have a lot of bitcoin I will do nothing. I will wait that the price go high again. All the signs show tha the price will go high.

this is something that all would do me for sure bought more and more and then just wait for it to go again skyhigh

There is still every chance that Bitcoin crashes and people will no longer look at it as a legit exchange. There is no gaurantee that Bitcoin will rise

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:18:55 PM

I can not even think, that BTC price will go down to 50$  Angry Probably then I will start to think, how to cover this through altcoins may be  Wink
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 02:24:41 PM

I will not wait until Bitcoin price reaches that level instead I will sell before that and again I will buy at Low price.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:03:12 PM

Sell most before it completely hits its lowest point and buy back in right before it goes up. And also, I doubt that it would ever reach that levels again. It's not that it won't, but it's very improbable.
bf4btc

Activity: 568

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:28:05 PM

I can not even think, that BTC price will go down to 50$  Angry Probably then I will start to think, how to cover this through altcoins may be  Wink

I guess there would be a couple of alts that would rocket on the news of bitcoin crashing to > $50 but most would crash with it when people panic and cashout to sell the bitcoin. Fingers crossed we don't need to see that though lol and another lol at the votes! People would be selling long before the $50 if they could. I for one know I would sell and cut my losses maybe buying back in at a lower rate or if I missed the sell chance I would buy all the way down like my heros  Cheesy

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

boliu

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:36:31 PM

if it does, then I will most likely buy more up to about 100 BTC.   lowering my average

pilscoop

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:28:27 PM

I would buy all the Bitcoins I can afford
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:53:52 PM

if it does, then I will most likely buy more up to about 100 BTC.   lowering my average

Too much optimism, I'd say. What if the scenario below happened?

Say most of the major investors and people sold out their coins, and there's no one left but a few couple hundred people who holds btc thinking that somehow it will go up again, Would you be glad and proud that you belong to the thriving and the remaining people of the community of bitcoin or will you have big regrets in the end? Just wondering.
boliu

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:00:43 PM

Say most of the major investors and people sold out their coins, and there's no one left but a few couple hundred people who holds btc thinking that somehow it will go up again, Would you be glad and proud that you belong to the thriving and the remaining people of the community of bitcoin or will you have big regrets in the end? Just wondering.

no regrets, and I see Bitcoin as an investment.  If it fails, then it fails, just like other stocks that I invest in.

leex1528

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:03:15 PM

I think Bitcoin has held pretty steady after that major major raise and drop.  I think we will continue to see a trend upwards, granted it will be slowly.  I suppose if it hit 50 I would probably buy a few more coins though.
edric

Activity: 546
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:56:07 AM

and do you think that will happen in 2015 ?

I don't think this is likely to happen in 2015.  Unless this was an overnight event, I would not hold the bag all the way from 235 to 50. If it happened while I was asleep, I'd have to understand why and determine how to proceed.

Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:12:36 AM

Assuming that all that lots of bitcoin came to me for free,I would still be in profit if I sell@50 $.If I owned them off mining or working,I would still hold them because bitcoin prices are volatile in nature if they are low at ant point of time,they can go up very next moment.Moreover by selling those lots of bitcoin I would be helping in further devaluation of bitcoin which would not happen if I and other btc millionares keep holding

twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 11:45:19 AM

I don't know, I can't say what I will do at that moment, I think it's hard for me to imagine this scenario because I don't have or had that many bitcoins to begin with, I guess the correct thing to do would be to hold but it's easier said then done, when bitcoin price drops people who have lot of bitcoins try to sell some of it because they fear they will lose more money and I don't blame them honestly, every investment has certain risk and so does Bitcoin.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:49:27 PM

no regrets, and I see Bitcoin as an investment.  If it fails, then it fails, just like other stocks that I invest in.

Its more than that, bitcoin is not just an investment, its the only hope that humanity has to escape from the burdens of economic totalitarianism.

If bitcoin fails, then humanity will fail. And we will be robbed from all our wealth. So the existance of bitcoin is very important.

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:04:28 PM

Bitcoin gave to their holders the power that banks and governments has into our lifes,if bitcoin drops several i doubt most of the community will try to buy some more instead of selling them ,making it a loss ,bitcoin will go ahead can go down ,but always recover ,now we see the current value of it and we know it has potencial to grow.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:34:39 AM

Its more than that, bitcoin is not just an investment, its the only hope that humanity has to escape from the burdens of economic totalitarianism.

If bitcoin fails, then humanity will fail. And we will be robbed from all our wealth. So the existance of bitcoin is very important.

Fatal words. I see that you are a big bitcoiner but a resident in one other world. Because for sure our world will not finish if bitcoin will fails. Bitcoin is only one currency (yet not accepted or ignored from the most of world after 6 years of life that is to much if this invention it would be so important) which is created by one disruptive technology (which is so revolutionary that can change to many others currently in use). This technology has produced other hundred coins like bitcoin and maybe will create the double of those in the years to come. This technology will be followed by another (maybe after 100 years) much better than that and which will have the same role like this about which we are talking. Only that. The life and the humanity are totally another thing.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:18:33 PM

Fatal words. I see that you are a big bitcoiner but a resident in one other world. Because for sure our world will not finish if bitcoin will fails. Bitcoin is only one currency (yet not accepted or ignored from the most of world after 6 years of life that is to much if this invention it would be so important) which is created by one disruptive technology (which is so revolutionary that can change to many others currently in use). This technology has produced other hundred coins like bitcoin and maybe will create the double of those in the years to come. This technology will be followed by another (maybe after 100 years) much better than that and which will have the same role like this about which we are talking. Only that. The life and the humanity are totally another thing.

I could say you are right, if circumstances were different. However we dont have enough time to try another crypto.

The global economic meltdown is around the corner, and we wont have another 7 years to jump on another bandwagon of crypto.

If bitcoin fails, we will probably lose 100 years of economic development.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: