Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:58:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is crashing. Why? :(  (Read 7136 times)
Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:27:14 PM

so just wait some years .

In future the quantum computers can destroyed BTC for ever ..... Btc is just for now not future ... get some Profits and out as soon as possible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 03:40:11 AM

The first thing is bitcoin is not crashing ..its just getting its stability,
and plus other altcoins is just more profitable than bitcoin but they cant continue that .

the problem of people is that they don't have the patience to wait a year. they want profits within a week. such traders are often selling at a loss as they no longer want to wait for the price to go up.
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 12:55:33 PM

bitcoin is not going down anymore as far as i can see lets hope we will get that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:13:57 PM

bitcoin is not going down anymore as far as i can see lets hope we will get that

Yes since last one week prices are quite stable and slowly moving up towards 240 range. Looks like slowly may go to 300 mark in another one to two months time
Nextgen

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 01:37:02 PM

Yea seriously bitcoin is not crashing but it has been a hell of down ,yes i know tht it has been significantly decreasing since its rise in 2014 ..
but it takes time ..
Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:52:59 PM

Bitcoin is crashing. Why? Sad

Why ? !!!

Because Every beginning has an end ...... beginning start with rising and ending finish with crashing .........
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:40:37 PM

and plus other altcoins is just more profitable than bitcoin but they cant continue that .

the problem of people is that they don't have the patience to wait a year. they want profits within a week. such traders are often selling at a loss as they no longer want to wait for the price to go up.
There is no guarantee in 1 year the price will up. Im sure every player play in short term or long term have a good method to get profit.
NoRespect

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:17:26 AM

Why is it crashing?

"Because it is not backed by the awesome might and power of a centralized government."
Saya kira karena banyak pengguna bitcoin, tetapi orang-orang yang membeli bitcoin sangat sedikit  Shocked
errornone (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

error

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:36:28 PM

english please. we don't know indonesian.

error
arvis

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:11:45 PM

There is no guarantee in 1 year the price will up. Im sure every player play in short term or long term have a good method to get profit.

We are all long-term bulls here.  Smiley
Nami

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:35:27 PM

Why ? !!!

Because Every beginning has an end ...... beginning start with rising and ending finish with crashing .........

I never participated in a crash before, so atleast I can say I was part of history lol.

But yeah, it will suck if it crash hard any lower then the 200 mark point. And I`ll probably just screen capture the coins I have into a "meme" compilation.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:09:29 PM

Why ? !!!

I never participated in a crash before, so atleast I can say I was part of history lol.

But yeah, it will suck if it crash hard any lower then the 200 mark point. And I`ll probably just screen capture the coins I have into a "meme" compilation.

xD mate good luck lol most crashes are pretty exhilarating lol as the graphs do go crazy hhope you catch the moments lol Cheesy

jertsy

Activity: 341

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:16:40 PM

Why ? !!!

The Greece crisis helped the price go up, and now it seems to be over the price is going back down. It might also be partly due to Ethereum IPO investors who made big profits selling their Ethers deciding to dump their Bitcoins. The Ethereum market is still getting big volume and someone's making money out of it. Today $755,971 worth of Ethers changed hands. Plus Bitfinex keeps stopping trades.
Nasus

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:28:46 PM

Why ? !!!

The Greece crisis helped the price go up, and now it seems to be over the price is going back down. It might also be partly due to Ethereum IPO investors who made big profits selling their Ethers deciding to dump their Bitcoins. The Ethereum market is still getting big volume and someone's making money out of it. Today $755,971 worth of Ethers changed hands. Plus Bitfinex keeps stopping trades.

I dont know about this whole IPO nonsense stuff. Nor this Ethereum or whatever.

But the comment on bitfnex stopped trades, is because the accounts on their bank who they are with frozen their accounts so that answers all in and out going transactions.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:13:05 AM

In future the quantum computers can destroyed BTC for ever ..... Btc is just for now not future ... get some Profits and out as soon as possible

First time I hear this. And don't understand where is based. I don't think that the whole world and a big community of scientist are dedicated to develop bitcoin and this effort will go in vain when the quantum computers will born and will destroy it. Can you be more specific about this bombastic and very strange declaration? Maybe someone can learn things that don't know and can impede in vain efforts to be made.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:07:18 AM

First time I hear this. And don't understand where is based. I don't think that the whole world and a big community of scientist are dedicated to develop bitcoin and this effort will go in vain when the quantum computers will born and will destroy it. Can you be more specific about this bombastic and very strange declaration? Maybe someone can learn things that don't know and can impede in vain efforts to be made.

sha256 isn't very future proof, but that doesn't mean bitcoin won't last long as super computers may crack it eventually. bitcoin is open source which means we can implement improvements that will make sure bitcoin is not falling behind.
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 01:26:31 PM

If nobody is buying the new coins off the market eventually people will start to reduce the price in order to conclude the sale. Plus you also have people holding onto the coins decided to sell it off. It's the supply and demand factor here that determines the price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: