Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:27:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoinfaucet.ga - up to 2000 satoshi every 2 hours!  (Read 1819 times)
bitcoinfaucetdotga (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:47:08 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2015, 09:04:48 PM by bitcoinfaucetdotga

Hi guys,
I made a new topic and I wanted some people to use it and to test it out. I don't know if this is the right sub-forum but if it isn't I'm sorry  Undecided .
My website is http://bitcoinfaucet.ga/ and I pay 100, 250, 1000, 2000, 300 and 500 satoshi every 120 mins, I know the payout is low. The ref bonus is 25% so it should be worth it and I pay with Faucetbox.
Thanks for trying out my faucet and hopefully you guys can tell me how to improve my website.
Thanks
21coin

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

Sarthak's a dumb girl

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:48:42 PM

Try moving this topic to Micro earnings board.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:55:43 PM

It was posted by a brand new account.  It is likely someone trying to get a few views here.  I think he/she knows the rules.
Possum577

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 05:03:05 PM

I checked out the faucet. The UI is easy but the UX is a bit clunky, the ads busy up and drown out the actually "claim reward" area.

A few thoughts:
  • Payment is dust of dust...100 satoshi every 6 hours is truly "not worth it" and a 33% referral bonus doesn't help because there's no reason for a referral to use the faucet since the payout is so low
  • Threshold for payment is too high (at 13,000 satoshi), you make us wait 130 reward claims before we can pull out our funds?! At 6 hours per reward that's 32.5 days of constant reward requests (i.e., requesting a reward every 6 hours, 24 hours a day, for 32.5 days)
  • The earnings history and progress to payment charts are good, more faucets should show some metrics like that - freebitco.in does but xapo does not

Keep refining what you're offering, be willing to invest more on the front end, the current set up is not likely to get you any repeat users, which is what you need to make a faucet profitable.

Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 05:07:20 PM

You (currently) can't compete with this kind of payout...

And that's the bar that you need to meet to be able to have success in the faucet business. Don't get discouraged, just keep making your site better!

bitcoinfaucetdotga (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:07:54 PM

I checked out the faucet. The UI is easy but the UX is a bit clunky, the ads busy up and drown out the actually "claim reward" area.

A few thoughts:
  • Payment is dust of dust...100 satoshi every 6 hours is truly "not worth it" and a 33% referral bonus doesn't help because there's no reason for a referral to use the faucet since the payout is so low
  • Threshold for payment is too high (at 13,000 satoshi), you make us wait 130 reward claims before we can pull out our funds?! At 6 hours per reward that's 32.5 days of constant reward requests (i.e., requesting a reward every 6 hours, 24 hours a day, for 32.5 days)
  • The earnings history and progress to payment charts are good, more faucets should show some metrics like that - freebitco.in does but xapo does not

Keep refining what you're offering, be willing to invest more on the front end, the current set up is not likely to get you any repeat users, which is what you need to make a faucet profitable.
Well on faucetbox there are also other faucets, I'm going to change the payout time soon. I think a referral could be worth it. And you're describing faucetbox.com now xD.

It was posted by a brand new account.  It is likely someone trying to get a few views here.  I think he/she knows the rules.
Yeah, I'm brand new, sadly don't know the rules. How can I change it to a different sub-forum? I can't delete it, sorry for being a newbie to this forum.
Thanks for your help
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:11:07 PM

A few thoughts:

Well on faucetbox there are also other faucets, I'm going to change the payout time soon. I think a referral could be worth it. And you're describing faucetbox.com now xD.

Yeah, I'm brand new, sadly don't know the rules. How can I change it to a different sub-forum? I can't delete it, sorry for being a newbie to this forum.
Thanks for your help

Bottom left it should allow you to move topic.  No you can't delete it but you can move it to micro earnings.
Possum577

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 05:13:52 PM

A few thoughts:

Thanks for your help

You should take a lesson from Faucetbox, the stats are helpful. So is your faucet part of the faucetbox "family" of faucets? If I go to multiple faucets do all of those payments contribute toward my payment threshold? You should compete with faucetbox and take design and operational cues from Xapo (see my profile for a link) and Freebitco.in.

Freebitco.in pays 51x your payment in a 6 hour period...that's a crushing difference. Xapo can pay significantly more, but it depends on how frequently you decide to play Xapo. If you play every 5 minutes you'll make significantly more than any other faucet, if you play once or twice a day you'll make less than other faucets but still significantly more than  your site. At the current payout once can earn 400 satoshi per 34 hours...that's nothing. You can afford to give your customers more. Your ad payments are making you SIGNIFICANTLY more than what you're paying out.

bitcoinfaucetdotga (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:33:36 PM

A few thoughts:

Thanks for your help

You should take a lesson from Faucetbox, the stats are helpful. So is your faucet part of the faucetbox "family" of faucets? If I go to multiple faucets do all of those payments contribute toward my payment threshold? You should compete with faucetbox and take design and operational cues from Xapo (see my profile for a link) and Freebitco.in.

Freebitco.in pays 51x your payment in a 6 hour period...that's a crushing difference. Xapo can pay significantly more, but it depends on how frequently you decide to play Xapo. If you play every 5 minutes you'll make significantly more than any other faucet, if you play once or twice a day you'll make less than other faucets but still significantly more than  your site. At the current payout once can earn 400 satoshi per 34 hours...that's nothing. You can afford to give your customers more. Your ad payments are making you SIGNIFICANTLY more than what you're paying out.
Well everyone can make their own faucet on faucetbox.com , I'm trying to get my faucet on rotators. I said I was going to change the payout time soon. I need to see how much I earn from the ads and then I can respond with the right ref% and payout. Thanks for telling me how to improve my website.
giustone

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:10:29 PM

Hello,

I like that lately appear faucet sites that pay minimum 1000 Satoshi.
I hope this trend to continue.
Good luck with your faucet and resist as much.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3266

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 11:37:51 PM

faucet with 100 satoshi on 2 hour, don't have a future.
you must hard work to get more visitors
good luck

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:58:48 AM

Nobody use a faucet with only 100 satoshi for 2 hours rewards. You pay more low because you use a very bad advertiser. Adhexa pay very low and i see all 3 banner with promote alexa site . -change adv
bitcoinfaucetdotga (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 09:01:37 AM

Nobody use a faucet with only 100 satoshi for 2 hours rewards. You pay more low because you use a very bad advertiser. Adhexa pay very low and i see all 3 banner with promote alexa site . -change adv
Thanks for your support, which advertisers should I use?
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 09:22:30 AM

ideally google adsense
if i can't, try Bitmedia, Mellow ads.
of course you may put more different advertiser provider and compare

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoinfaucetdotga (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:27:14 AM

ideally google adsense
if i can't, try Bitmedia, Mellow ads.
of course you may put more different advertiser provider and compare
I put adsense on the website but it's getting verified.
Bitmedia doesn't work with free domain endings, trying out Mellow ads.
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 12:26:53 PM

Only adsense have a good rewards, if you see the major old faucet, all use adsense and nothing other. the earn is more high and have more advs, the btc ads have really low banner for see
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 02:59:38 PM

adsense is not easy approve for new site and new account.. but definitely is best for faucet.
there is a possibility to sell adspace here on forum, if you have good traffic

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bitcoinfaucetdotga (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:17:26 AM

Now I updated the payout and there's a 31.25% chance to get 250 satoshi and a 6.25% chance to get 500 satoshi.
Franciem

Activity: 322

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:25:35 PM

100satosi LOL  Cheesy Angry
100 satoshi was sent to your faucetbox.com account.

bitcoinfaucetdotga (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:54:33 PM

100satosi LOL  Cheesy Angry
100 satoshi was sent to your faucetbox.com account.

Well there's a chance to get more, you were just unlucky.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: