Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I give Bitcoins for Paypal ( preev rate )  (Read 554 times)
ashima94 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:58:49 PM

I have 2.88500000 and i`m looking to exchange them into paypal funds.
I`m interested in the preev rate so for that amount i want to receive 680$.

I know that i`m a newbie here but paypal is reversible any time.

How i want to work:

Send me the paypal funds as paying for a service ( something that can be easly charged back if i do a wrong move )
As soon as i see the funds in my paypal balance i release the bitcoins in the exchanger`s wallet.

Also i accept escrow but i dont cover any kind of escrow fees.

I know that this deal is not safe for me but i need paypal fast and i dont have any other option to exchange.
boliu

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:04:10 PM

if you need to convert to cash, you can go to Gyft.com and purchase target gift card.

go to target.com and purchase American Express (or visa) Prepaid Gift card (about $6 fee though)

ashima94 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:05:32 PM

thank you for the tip but it`s too much work and i am noob...also i cant cover any fees...i need that money really bad this is why i sell my bitcoins.
SpiryGolden

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:10:11 PM

I told this guy escrow and refused & ignored . Beware trading with him.
boliu

Activity: 267

6th BTC reached. Thank you for your support

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:25:18 PM

well good luck if you find that too much trouble.

ashima94 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:25:49 PM

My trade with SpiryGolden started here at his own thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1163020.0
He declined to send paypal funds first ( how he want, for goods, services, family etc.. ) after that i writed in his post to see other users my discussion with him in PM.

It`s impossible for me to scam a paypal holder ( 100% chargeback can be done if i dont send btc ) so who will deal with me will be 100% safe.

In any case i will report him to a moderator, thank you for the negative feed back, i taked care to give you one too so your account has negative feedback now like mine.

The offer is still available people, contact me if you want bitcoin for paypal!
xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:35:39 PM

Proof you have the BTC? Even after showing proof, there is NO reason for anyone to send first to you.

So... Do NOT send first to this member. How many times we gonna see the whole you send first because it's PayPal scam?
ashima94 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:43:14 PM

you want to deal with me? ok lets split the escrow fees, find me a escrow and i deposit and also you will deposit.
If you leaved a replay here means that you are interested right? i`m waiting for your replay, you can choose any escrow.
lama-hunter

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:00:03 PM

you want to deal with me? ok lets split the escrow fees, find me a escrow and i deposit and also you will deposit.
If you leaved a replay here means that you are interested right? i`m waiting for your replay, you can choose any escrow.

do u still sell btc?
SpiryGolden

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:19:01 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 07:47:54 PM by SpiryGolden

Lol again becareful with this User. I told him to use escrow. I told him to go first indeed since he is a new user and I got positive feedbacks and all that is needed to be trusted. He refused all my offers. He wants the money first. Nothing more.

He also gave me negative for no reason at all . Just because I wanted to be cautios regarding him Smiley He also threatens me that es.he will make new accounts and fill me with negatives cause I warned users.
Pips

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:35:26 PM

Lol again becareful with this User. I told him to use escrow. I told him to go first indeed since he is a new user and I got positive feedbacks and all that is needed to be trusted. He refused all my offers. He wants the money first. Nothing more.

He also gave me negative for no reason at all . Just because I wanted to be cautios regarding him Smiley He also threatens me that es.he will make new accounts and fill me with negatives cause I warned users.

Sounds fishy, but I won't be pointing fingers yet. The OP said that he would be willing to use an escrow if you split fees; or you could use a free escrow and have no fees.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
ashima94 (OP)

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 08:44:46 PM

i am ok with escrow, that nigga asked me to send first and after he checked his thread and see that i posted here to avoid it started to say that he will use escrow...i didnt wanted to deal with him anymore and he snded me negative feedback and now has started to say bullshit here...anyway

I ACCEPT ESCROW, I AM OK WITH ESCROW I WILL NEVER DECLINE ESCROW !!!
SpiryGolden

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 09:50:43 PM

Sounds fishy, but I won't be pointing fingers yet. The OP said that he would be willing to use an escrow if you split fees; or you could use a free escrow and have no fees.

Yet me and Tomacage already sent him negatives. Because he is desperate to get Paypal first. So yeah ... don't trust him.

I have already had an escrow ready. I gave him negative right after he attacked me and sent me an negative. Anyway you guys already know the drill. Never ever deal with newbies that want money first.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: