Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MagicalDice - Need beta testing [Bounty for bugs]  (Read 893 times)
Stars (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 01:09:00 AM

Hey guys,

After many months of www.magicaldice.com being in development we are finally excited to announce we're close to the finish line and expecting to launch on the 1st of September! We plan to be doing A LOT of giveaways and crazy signature campaigns so make sure you keep a look out!

Firstly before we can do any of that, we need your guys help. We'll be opening up our website for beta-testing for 2-3 days. This will be the time-frame we have to fix any issues and make improvements. So go on over and take a look at our website. If you can find any bugs/improvements that we like then shoot me a pm and we'll be sure to send you some BTC.

There isn't a set bounty for each bug you find. Depending on how severe the bug is we will accommodate you accordingly. Same applies to how good your improvement idea is Smiley

If you want some fake bitcoins to play around with then post your MD username below (You can't withdraw these coins) Wink

Our website - Www.magicaldice.com

Bounties paid so far -
-
-
-
-
-

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:26:25 AM

Hey guys,

After many months of www.magicaldice.com being in development we are finally excited to announce we're close to the finish line and expecting to launch on the 1st of September! We plan to be doing A LOT of giveaways and crazy signature campaigns so make sure you keep a look out!

Firstly before we can do any of that, we need your guys help. We'll be opening up our website for beta-testing for 2-3 days. This will be the time-frame we have to fix any issues and make improvements. So go on over and take a look at our website. If you can find any bugs/improvements that we like then shoot me a pm and we'll be sure to send you some BTC.

There isn't a set bounty for each bug you find. Depending on how severe the bug is we will accommodate you accordingly. Same applies to how good your improvement idea is Smiley

If you want some fake bitcoins to play around with then post your MD username below (You can't withdraw these coins) Wink

Our website - Www.magicaldice.com

Bounties paid so far -
-
-
-
-
-

Looking forward to the bolded part of quote Grin I'd like to try also your site and get some fake bitcoins to play with
Here's my username : Patatas
Thanks!
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 04:39:17 AM

Username: Sarthak Smiley

Will work in it later today Cheesy

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:05:40 AM

Alreaady created an account, username: avatarkiyoshi
let me try Grin
everaja

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:32:37 AM

Another thread of magicaldice.

I have already posted the Bug Reports  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1164774.msg12271242#msg12271242

let me know.

DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:25:32 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 06:37:08 AM by DiscoverCebu

I got 1 not-so serious bug and 1 pretty very serious bug , admin told me I should post it here.
1) Max payout sets to 9999x if you enter 0.01 in win chance, which shouldn't be possible as the site automatically blocks payouts bigger than 9900x.
2) THE PRETTY SERIOUS bug: So what this bug does is it gives you a edge over the site, something like the crypto-games' bug(and yup thats the site in my sig.)
The dev should check it and fix it ASAP if they don't want the site to go into negative profit. Here for more details , but I think dev can understand it without me explaining so here it is. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1106133.msg11780956#msg11780956 . I do expect a bounty for this one, as this is a pretty serious bug.
3)(not found by me though, I got to it second) You can bet  negative amount as well, which changes the site's total wagered to negative(yup thats me betting -99mill btcs bets).
4) Sub-bug(related to bug number 3): When you bet negative bets, and win/lose, your profile shows it as profit.
Silampari

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:37:55 AM

Goodluck http://magicaldice.com/ Roll Eyes Grin Wink Smiley
benawesome100

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 02:36:51 PM

When ever the chat refreshes, the personal messages gets cleared. This means someone might have to retype a message if it gets quickly deleted by the refresh.

There should also be a minimum withdraw and minimum for tips. This is so that people cant farm the faucet by having multiple accounts and tipping each other every time the faucet is redeemed. The faucet should also increase as the amount you wager is more. Like on PrimeDice.
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:17:42 PM

It would be nice if the faucet window closed automatically after claim, also is the chat disabled?
Stars (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:53:40 PM

It would be nice if the faucet window closed automatically after claim, also is the chat disabled?

Yeah we'll look into closing the window after you claim. Good idea Tongue

What do you mean about the chat being disabled?

everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 06:28:31 PM

----Automated Codes----

That is not desired over here , as you just put the URL in bug tester S/W and it generated the output with results..LOL
what the OP is interested in BETA testing not Blackbox. moreover your results are most related to css and HTML and it does not matter much in security but matters in design.

even if you use <center> tag in php or .net it will give you error saying it is deprecated now but yet it runs effectively.

Monopoly

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:07:10 PM

Is the faucet leveling up ?
tarsua

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 08:34:41 PM

Yeah we'll look into closing the window after you claim. Good idea Tongue

What do you mean about the chat being disabled?
earlier i couldnt chat but it works now, the dev must have fixed it
Stars (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:30:28 PM

No, our faucet is currently a fixed amount for everybody. We plan to do something like that in v2. We'll most likely increase the amount you can claim from the faucet for the first week or so of launch.

tarsua

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 10:45:04 PM

No, our faucet is currently a fixed amount for everybody. We plan to do something like that in v2. We'll most likely increase the amount you can claim from the faucet for the first week or so of launch.
If you guys are going to increase it dont make it too much or people will just make multiple accounts, claim from faucet and tip themselves
Silampari

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:29:27 AM

magicaldice he said that the launch of the site will get the prize Undecided Huh Angry
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:17:10 PM

I wonder when will these be full:
-
-
-
-

When are the bounties being paid?  Wink

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: