Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 09:13:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will shadow run on 32 bit computers?  (Read 472 times)
miragecash (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 03:48:14 AM

I have a real cool "pocket computer" that I enjoy using. They don't make these anymore! I hate lugging a big laptop around but I cannot use tablets because they cannot easily be used for coding.

Anyways, is it possible to run the shadow software (wallet/client?) on 32 bit system? Thanks.

Smiley
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 05:16:38 AM

please pump your scam somewhere else as this section of the forum is immuned to pump and dump scam? if this was a legit question then it should be ask on it own communist pump&pump OP thread. when you are there don't forget to save your scam photoshoped shawdowmarket to your screen saver, keep looking at it 10000x times a day so you can put more buy walls into it.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
miragecash (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:54:59 AM

Wha?!

I realize that there are a lot of paranoid peeps in the alt coins forum, so I was really careful not to say anything good about "shadow". The only thing that I "pumped" in this post is that I really like pocket computers, which they don't make anymore due to the popularity of smart phones and tablets.

You know why I didn't say anything good about "shadow"? My jury is still out. I'm just testing the tech. It could be vapor ware, for all I know. The novel "zero knowledge" crypto algorithm is not peer reviewed, yet. Their "marketplace" is not out and they have zero ETA for it, either, which makes it really suspicious. I'm gonna buy a tiny bit to test the tech out, not to gamble with. I wouldn't even call buying large amounts of ANY alt coin or even bitcoin for that matter an "investment". It is too risky. I'd call it a calculated gamble.

Anyways, I'm gonna "ignore" you.

I have a real cool "pocket computer" that I enjoy using. They don't make these anymore! I hate lugging a big laptop around but I cannot use tablets because they cannot easily be used for coding.

Anyways, is it possible to run the shadow software (wallet/client?) on 32 bit system? Thanks.

Smiley
Wheatclove

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 05:31:21 PM

Wha?!

I realize that there are a lot of paranoid peeps in the alt coins forum, so I was really careful not to say anything good about "shadow". The only thing that I "pumped" in this post is that I really like pocket computers, which they don't make anymore due to the popularity of smart phones and tablets.

You know why I didn't say anything good about "shadow"? My jury is still out. I'm just testing the tech. It could be vapor ware, for all I know. The novel "zero knowledge" crypto algorithm is not peer reviewed, yet. Their "marketplace" is not out and they have zero ETA for it, either, which makes it really suspicious. I'm gonna buy a tiny bit to test the tech out, not to gamble with. I wouldn't even call buying large amounts of ANY alt coin or even bitcoin for that matter an "investment". It is too risky. I'd call it a calculated gamble.

Anyways, I'm gonna "ignore" you.

Smiley

Yes, Shadow will run on 32-bit systems.

And congratulations on ignoring Benthach, he has a personal vendetta against Shadow. Claiming it to be a scam since inception due to reasons unbeknownst to everyone.

It seems as though he calls every coin a scam so that when he's right, he can built a list of "told-you-so"s as if to boost his credibility as a self proclaimed scambuster. But his scambusting resume does not include the coins he has wrongfully declared scams.
-Lux-

Activity: 200

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:50:52 PM

i need to reformat my pc get shadow up again!

SHADOW ◈ Anonymous POS ◈ Ring Signatures ◈ Encrypted Messaging ◈
SHADOW ◈ Open Source Project ◈ User Friendly Wallet ◈ Built-in Anonymous Market ◈
SHADOWHOME PAGEFORUMWIKI
00Smurf

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:57:43 PM

God is he still on about this. Its a year later now. Grow up man.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: