Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 11:23:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Vector A Pow/Pos Hybrid Yobit [Toxic]  (Read 36503 times)
VectorDev (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:59:17 PM

So bittrex has to test this and verify its all good before they accept your/our 3btc or are you assuming by paying the 3btc you get instant access with an untested coin ?   Huh

I am confident the code is clean and ran tests on wallet for weeks. There will be no code problem to prevent Bittrex from adding.

Vector AI
AI platform on the blockchain
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:59:32 PM

So bittrex has to test this and verify its all good before they accept your/our 3btc or are you assuming by paying the 3btc you get instant access with an untested coin ?   Huh

If you give Richie some BTC he will list it lol

Providing it has no malicious code in it it will go on trex with not much problems.

Back to my original question, thanks for your answer, as you say it may not even get anywhere near the 10BTC you require.

I shall be watching this one, and if I can help in any way let me know.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:05:25 PM

So bittrex has to test this and verify its all good before they accept your/our 3btc or are you assuming by paying the 3btc you get instant access with an untested coin ?   Huh

I am confident the code is clean and ran tests on wallet for weeks. There will be no code problem to prevent Bittrex from adding.
if you was so confident why dont you use your real profile ? (is it so you can run at any point and hope nobody knows who you are ?)

VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:05:59 PM

If you give Richie some BTC he will list it lol

Providing it has no malicious code in it it will go on trex with not much problems.

Back to my original question, thanks for your answer, as you say it may not even get anywhere near the 10BTC you require.

I shall be watching this one, and if I can help in any way let me know.

Thank you I appreciate your offer and will be calling on you if the need arises.

Vector AI
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:13:41 PM

So bittrex has to test this and verify its all good before they accept your/our 3btc or are you assuming by paying the 3btc you get instant access with an untested coin ?   Huh

if you was so confident why dont you use your real profile ? (is it so you can run at any point and hope nobody knows who you are ?)

Again this is a Hybrid coin which means no risk to mine. Some people pay nicehash a lot
of btc to mine coins, why not use some of that to save time adding Vector to Bittrex
and they still get their coins. I am confident in the wallet code, that does not mean I need
to give you my home address. If Richie has any problems with the code he will give me time to fix,
it's not like a one way process. Although I am 100% certain Bittrex will not have any issues.

Edit: All that running and he lost the beers, lol.

Vector AI
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 04:50:26 PM

Pool for Pre-Reg:

https://vec.suprnova.cc

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:28:18 PM

Pool for Pre-Reg:

https://vec.suprnova.cc

Thanks ocminer.

You guys can pre-register at supernova for launch.

Vector AI
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:31:21 AM

Vector Mini CFC is now open on Yobit - https://yobit.net/en/trade/VC/BTC

Time for CFC to end: https://yobit.net/en/ico/

Vector AI
Davids123

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:35:20 AM

I really don't understand people , why invest in a coin like that ? with nothing special ? You will be listed on Bittrex and delisted due to "low trade volume and lack of user interest." ...
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:38:45 AM

Call a spade a spade and dont use other lesser known descriptions to make it look like something else. It is a 10 BTC ICO on Yobit like any other ICO and has to be judged by investors like any other ICO. Unfortunately 99% of ICOs are scams. Will you disappear with the 10 BTC after the ICO ends like 99% other coins or will you stick around for a while at least?
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:43:34 AM

Call a spade a spade and dont use other lesser known descriptions to make it look like something else. It is a 10 BTC ICO on Yobit like any other ICO and has to be judged by investors like any other ICO. Unfortunately 99% of ICOs are scams. Will you disappear with the 10 BTC after the ICO ends like 99% other coins or will you stick around for a while at least?

You do not have to buy, you can mine Vector at any time after release.

Vector AI
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 02:55:55 AM

lets gamble, going to buy some and sit and watch hope it will not be loss like ................., hope you will stick with the promises. GL

kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:54:17 AM

wow now it goes to yobit, i thought the cfc will be held by bittrex. well good luck with it
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 03:59:37 AM

lets gamble, going to buy some and sit and watch hope it will not be loss like ................., hope you will stick with the promises. GL

It will not be a gamble, I will hold to my part.

wow now it goes to yobit, i thought the cfc will be held by bittrex. well good luck with it

CFC will run for 3 days on Yobit, then will have 4 day holding period to insure wallet and chain are working properly.
Then a sponsor AD on bittrex will be purchased which includes code review and addition. nothing changed.
Within 8 days Vector should be trading on two decent exchanges Yobit and Bittrex.

Vector AI
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:01:02 AM

CFC will run for 3 days on Yobit, then will have 4 day holding period to insure wallet and chain are working properly.
Then a sponsor AD on bittrex will be purchased which includes code review and addition. nothing changed.
Within 8 days Vector should be trading on two decent exchanges Yobit and Bittrex.

totsl coins supply?
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:07:08 AM

totsl coins supply?

CFC coins are 10 million, anything after that is according to POW/POS schedule listed on OP.

Vector AI
ozboy2014

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:19:34 AM

totsl coins supply?

CFC coins are 10 million, anything after that is according to POW/POS schedule listed on OP.

OK thanks
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:25:31 AM

on the 4 days holding period, will the buy wall be put on yobit? or it will be halted for 4 days
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 04:29:21 AM

on the 4 days holding period, will the buy wall be put on yobit? or it will be halted for 4 days

Yes the 50% buy wall will be on Yobit at the end of CFC and start of the 4 day holding period.

Vector AI
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:10:39 AM

Just call it an ICO guys. CFC sounds like something different which it is not. Even Yobit calls it an ICO.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: