Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:48:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Vector A Pow/Pos Hybrid Yobit [Toxic]  (Read 36503 times)
VectorDev (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:30:25 AM

Just call it an ICO guys. CFC sounds like something different which it is not. Even Yobit calls it an ICO.

We'll call it George, whatever floats your boat.

Vector AI
AI platform on the blockchain
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:41:30 AM

maybe we should call it cfc if it runs on bittrex, sorry i will call it ICO too for YOBIT  Cheesy
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 06:37:55 AM

Almost every day when I open Yobit, I will see new ICO and almost every coin is just copy without anything new. Please ICO devs, if you are not going to product some good innovation, go to work or start doing some honest money and stop plunder people money!

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2015, 06:54:10 AM

Good luck, but no thanks.
plastcom

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:16:09 AM

Please change the ticker of the coin, because the VC already belongs to the Virtual Coin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557946.0

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
BittrexCoin

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

BinPool Admin

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:25:07 AM

@BinPool - http://vc.binpool.com/ - up and launch pre-reg
arloseb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:38:06 AM

Why there is a 1024*768 picture of bittrex but the ico is on yobit(without any picture about yobit?).
Seems a kinder hype "hey, i will put a big picture of bittrex,so maybe newbie will buy cause of it".

Please change ticker,vc coin is already taken,do some research before launch a coin.

From op:
* However, if you suffer from delusions or mental disease, please call your local Sanitarium.

Sometimes i'm surpirse how pools add this kind of coins and sometimes pools operator write in other coin's thread without any reason complain about ico or scam coin and then add coins like this.

raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:16:59 AM

Why there is a 1024*768 picture of bittrex but the ico is on yobit(without any picture about yobit?).
Seems a kinder hype "hey, i will put a big picture of bittrex,so maybe newbie will buy cause of it".

Please change ticker,vc coin is already taken,do some research before launch a coin.

From op:
* However, if you suffer from delusions or mental disease, please call your local Sanitarium.

Sometimes i'm surpirse how pools add this kind of coins and sometimes pools operator write in other coin's thread without any reason complain about ico or scam coin and then add coins like this.

sometimes i'm surprised, why people answer on threads, asking a question that is two times answered...
plastcom

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 08:44:24 AM

With the ticker VC, is already using the Virtual Coin !!

Please change it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=557946.0

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
[AZBIT] Join to great asset exchange | Serious project for Real Investors & Traders | Gold,Oil,Apple,Netflix and others!
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:41:42 AM

can be very interesting, you can invest in ICO and start staking from the beginning or you can invest in the mining and start staking a little bit latter, or you can split your investments !
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:28:58 AM

Is the ticker going to be change?
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 05:40:51 AM

Almost 33 hours left to CFC ending. I will adjust the ticker before release.
I am thinking to use VEC please let me know if it is being used by another coin.

Vector AI
Lenore

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 08:37:30 PM

Well im in.   Already purchased.   Will see how it goes.  Will be mining and staking aswell.

And why do people complain so much?  All i ever see on new coins is another scam another scam.  If you think that is what it is then don't buy.  Why flame the dev all the time when you don't even know if it is a scam or not.  You may push people away from a legitimate coin.  You don't like the coin don't buy it.  No need to talk crap about emm.  I have profited off of every ICO i have been a part of on Yobit.  I am sure this will be the same.  Hell i even profited from Satoshi Maddness. 

Sk8tebird

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:58:51 AM

Hey Dev ive read your answers about the reason of the ICO and your plan for the coin and it still missing something. Im not asking for a roadmap, BUT, i think it should be essential to explain a little bit what you expect to do with your coin (if you really have a plan)... Do you have any idea that gonna bring attention and investors !!

I would also like to get a little more information about you and your skills. You nees to understand people because there is much scams than honest/potential project.
kampretkabur

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:20:16 AM

18 more hours to go, hope i dont miss the launch
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:26:17 AM

Wallet looks like an descendant of blackcoin.  Dev, if you want to raise 10 BTC for your project, a little more originality could have gone into the wallet design. If I'm going to be lured into a crowdfund. I want to be bedazzled. Especially since I do not see anything new or exciting about this coin. No new algo. No new features. Looks like blackcoin, with the reward schedule changed and a few other parameters.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:30:41 AM

Well im in.   Already purchased.   Will see how it goes.  Will be mining and staking aswell.

And why do people complain so much?  All i ever see on new coins is another scam another scam.  If you think that is what it is then don't buy.  Why flame the dev all the time when you don't even know if it is a scam or not.  You may push people away from a legitimate coin.  You don't like the coin don't buy it.  No need to talk crap about emm.  I have profited off of every ICO i have been a part of on Yobit.  I am sure this will be the same.  Hell i even profited from Satoshi Maddness. 

Because the longer we go through one new altcoin after another, we learn that most of this is bullshit. Lot's of us have been there, done that. Glad you have earned a profit from some of these. It's all good if you don't get left holding the bag.  Cheesy
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 03:50:33 AM

Nice...still not buying.  Yobit's going to have to have a string of few successful ICO's before I decide to throw anymore money away on them.  I'll watch and if it looks like it might be legitimate, I may invest.  Good luck on the project to the developers and to all the early investors alike.  I wish you well.
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 06:19:00 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 06:50:32 AM by HunterS

well guys.Due to the fact there is no support staff on yobbit I dont think Im going to beable to buy and more before time runs out.Thank you so much yobit for not replying to ticket and to blacksmith who just out right ignored me in troll box Sad Its ashame bad support is going to cost you sales Sad

VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:43:51 AM

Good Morning, a few things to prepare today before the end of the CFC on Yobit and release, we have about 6 hours left.
I will try and answer some of the questions that pop up while I am working. Also answer some questions I did not earlier.

A couple of things you should know, wallet release will be today and everyone should be able to withdraw to wallet
and stake on release as well. So mining and staking will go along hand in hand.

We are guaranteed addition to Yobit Exchange and then if we sell at least 4 BTC we are guaranteed an addition to Bittrex.
We are half way there already, so lets get this moving on the right tracks.

Vector AI
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: