Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:21:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Vector A Pow/Pos Hybrid Yobit [Toxic]  (Read 36503 times)
VectorDev (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:49:54 AM

Hey Dev ive read your answers about the reason of the ICO and your plan for the coin and it still missing something. Im not asking for a roadmap, BUT, i think it should be essential to explain a little bit what you expect to do with your coin (if you really have a plan)... Do you have any idea that gonna bring attention and investors !!

I would also like to get a little more information about you and your skills. You nees to understand people because there is much scams than honest/potential project.

I said I will not waste roadmap/news just to sell the CFC which is only needed to expedite our exchange addition, let's leave all that until we are trading.
You can always mine Vector at any time so no rush to buy CFC, early investors are only putting a share to fund our exchange addition and getting rewarded
with Vector coins.

Vector AI
AI platform on the blockchain
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:53:09 AM

can be very interesting, you can invest in ICO and start staking from the beginning or you can invest in the mining and start staking a little bit latter, or you can split your investments !

That's exactly right, you can mine, stake, or both. No pressure to do one or the other.
Even miners will have a chance to stake in the high Dpos period, so no one is given any advantage.

Vector AI
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:54:22 AM

Is the ticker going to be change?

Yes I will recompile wallet with the VEC ticker before release. But for clarity's sake will not change on OP until the CFC is done.

Vector AI
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:58:53 AM

Wallet looks like an descendant of blackcoin.  Dev, if you want to raise 10 BTC for your project, a little more originality could have gone into the wallet design. If I'm going to be lured into a crowdfund. I want to be bedazzled. Especially since I do not see anything new or exciting about this coin. No new algo. No new features. Looks like blackcoin, with the reward schedule changed and a few other parameters.

Hmmm I can make the wallet look much better, but we are beyond wallet looks these days. That's why I posted the wallet screen shot on OP.
I am not trying to sell you a wallet, what you choose to do should not be based on wallet looks at all.

Vector AI
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:02:40 AM

Nice...still not buying.  Yobit's going to have to have a string of few successful ICO's before I decide to throw anymore money away on them.  I'll watch and if it looks like it might be legitimate, I may invest.  Good luck on the project to the developers and to all the early investors alike.  I wish you well.

I had no control of what happened to ICO's, the reason I call this a CFC is because the funds will be used to add vector to Exchanges.
I do not even have any control of how this will go afterwards. I can not guarantee one way or the other. All I can promise you so far
is that if we raise the fee to add to Bittrex then it will be added to Bittrex.

Vector AI
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 09:04:30 AM

well guys.Due to the fact there is no support staff on yobbit I dont think Im going to beable to buy and more before time runs out.Thank you so much yobit for not replying to ticket and to blacksmith who just out right ignored me in troll box Sad Its ashame bad support is going to cost you sales Sad

Sorry to hear that HunterS but I am not sure what the problem is, I hope Yobit staff solve your problem in time.

Vector AI
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 10:37:44 AM

will there be someone to be escrow if the sell reach 4 BTC? i meant the fund that will be used for trex addition
Scaccomatt0
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

https://cryptoworld.io

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2015, 10:46:35 AM

I'll wait some minutes before the end of the ico and then decide to purchase something or not.

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
               ______
          __███████████████_      █████         █████          █████           █████
       _█████████████████████      █████         █████        █████           █████
     _███████¯¯¯     ¯¯██████       █████         █████      █████           █████
   _██████¯            ¯████¯        █████         █████    █████           █████
  ██████¯                             █████          ██████████            █████
 ██████                               █████          ██████████            █████
 █████                                 █████         ██████████            █████
█████                                  █████          ████████            █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████             █████
█████                                  █████           ██████            █████    
█████                                   █████          ██████          █████    
 █████                                  █████          ██████          █████
 ██████                                 █████          ██████        █████
  ██████_                                █████         ██████        █████
   ¯██████_            _████_            █████        ████████       █████
     ¯███████___     __██████            █████      █████  █████     █████
       ¯█████████████████████             █████    █████    █████   █████
          ¯¯███████████████¯               ████████████      ███████████
               ¯¯¯¯¯¯                      ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯         ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
|

FAUCET
ICO
ANDROID

████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 11:00:29 AM

will there be someone to be escrow if the sell reach 4 BTC? i meant the fund that will be used for trex addition

No there will be no escrow beyond the 4 day holding period by Yobit.

Vector AI
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 01:40:01 PM

wow 24 hours later still no support from yobit after several attempts.What a joke Angry

Alter35

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:51:12 PM

Wallet?
RagingBull

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 02:53:10 PM

Hello everyone:

I was asked by Vector dev to review the code for Vector coin. I have taken a close look at the code and here is my conclusion:

The code used in the wallet is based on the latest fork of BC and all seems in working order. There is no indication of malicious code.
I have compiled the wallet into windows and it compiled without any issues. The wallet is synced without any trouble.

Based on this I give the wallet a 100% approval rating.

* This review is based on current source I received.
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:03:08 PM

Timer for wallet release:

Thanks RagingBull for code review

Vector AI
SIRacer09

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:31:38 PM

So will this coin be on Bittrex in 5 hours?  What happens when the countdown ends?  Sorry, new to all this. Thanks?
badam

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:32:56 PM

So will this coin be on Bittrex in 5 hours?  What happens when the countdown ends?  Sorry, new to all this. Thanks?

wallet will be released just read the post above yours lol
SIRacer09

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:59:18 PM

Dang... haha. Didn't catch that. Thanks. What is the time frame to purchase on the Exchanges?
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:25:15 PM

Dang... haha. Didn't catch that. Thanks. What is the time frame to purchase on the Exchanges?

It's currently trading on Yobit Exchange: https://yobit.net/en/trade/VEC/BTC

And should be on Bittrex in about 5 days.

Vector AI
Alter35

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:09:55 PM

Bin mal gespant ob es bis dahin kommt Bittrex
VectorDev (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:18:09 PM

Bin mal gespant ob es bis dahin kommt Bittrex

We passed the threshold for bittrex addition, so it's 100% now. Will talk with Richie to arrange code review after wallet release.

Vector AI
smarterhash

Activity: 553

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:53:34 PM

So what exactly are you crowdfunding the 10 BTC for? I scanned the post twice I could not find any reason for the crowd fund. What was the planned use for this? I hope you do not expect people to give you 10 BTC because you cloned a coin?

I will use whatever btc collected to add Vector to exchanges and pay for a block explorer and any minor expenses.
This will save us time getting listed, instead of begging. Time better spent on promoting Vector and creating a community.
3 btc will be used to get on Bittrex, 1 Btc will pay Yobit fees. And if anything is left will cover a decent explorer for a year.
People buying coins will be able to stake instead of mining and contribute to adding Vector to Exchanges.

who does this belong to? https://github.com/vectorcoin/vectorcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: