Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]█▅ AurumCoin AU ▅█ Welcome to Aurumcoin(AU) Project █▅ 2014-2017 ▅█  (Read 89464 times)
Dale_Per

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:44:57 AM

Hello,  That's so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !
AUKING

Activity: 386
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:51:50 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 07:47:07 PM by AUKING

If every Newbie here who give compliments would have buy 100 AU instead of talking..
The coin will fly to the moon, only 300,000 coins only 300,000 oz at first stage. 300,000 kg at second stage.
Everyone just buy 100 AU and HODL. Very easy task (You can sell now above 1oz value: https://goldprice.org/).
The most important thing that is missing in crypto to be real money is preserve value this is the only cryptocurrency that is real the money - gold. this is something that bitcoin will never have. known inner value as gold weight, that is the original money.
When market makers start convert Aurum Coins (AU) to solid gold bars it will be the main cryptocurrency and will pass bitcoin to be number one in cryptoworld.
Support AU do not talk, buy and use!
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:28:21 AM

anyone who still got stuck old wallet. this new guides

https://youtu.be/nM50XtxxI0k

hope you guys not stuck anymore!100% fixed!
Always keep your wallet.dat original file from old wallet, that's your private keys.

for snapshot[not include wallet] i think no need they just need replace the blockchain to new  Grin

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 01:56:03 AM

http://www.aurumcoin.com
Website update
They declared one ounce destination for AurumCoin (AU).

What do you think?

wow updates. well wait move to oz

RajasP

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 02:17:49 AM

Greetings,
I like the project and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 02:57:26 AM

Greetings,
I like the project and hope your experienced team will be able to follow the roadmap with dedication.Can you guys tell when does the sale start? Is the whitelist open?

this is not token. stop that. you need buy au to exchange or mine it~

fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

If every Newbie here who give compliments would have buy 100 AU instead of talking..
The coin will fly to the moon, only 300,000 coins only 300,000 oz at first stage. 300,000 kg at second stage.
Everyone just buy 100 AU and HODL. Very easy task (You can sell now above 1oz value: https://goldprice.org/).
The most important thing that is missing in crypto to be real money is preserve value this is the only cryptocurrency that is real the money - gold. this is something that bitcoin will never have. known inner value as gold weight, that is the original money.
When market makers start convert Aurum Coins (AU) to solid gold bars it will be the main cryptocurrency and will pass bitcoin to be number one in cryptoworld.
Support AU do not talk, buy and use!

No, stop scamming people. I'll just hold bitcoin or a proper store of value and trade that instead.
TGBgraib

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:24:21 PM

Hello,  That's so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !

I expect this for this coin. Will this coin go to the moon in an unstable market situation? it can happen, and there is a process that must be passed. many platforms are affected by current market price conditions, but I'm sure this platform has the best solution to raise coins to the moon, and I believe in this team.
fapnnap

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

Hello,  That's so very nice having now such a great opportunity to invest in a really strong coin ! coin of the future, no doubt! ! To the Moon ! To the Moon ! To the Moon !

I expect this for this coin. Will this coin go to the moon in an unstable market situation? it can happen, and there is a process that must be passed. many platforms are affected by current market price conditions, but I'm sure this platform has the best solution to raise coins to the moon, and I believe in this team.

...its not a platform anymore (also there's barely even a team, alot of people quit)

the original creator exit scammed last year and closed it after he realized that he couldn't trade the coin directly for gold without licenses and hassle
AUKING

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:43:10 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 08:12:01 PM by AUKING

do you people even understand what you invest in?
This is open source distributed cryptocurrency, SHA256 same code as Bitcoin, lust week pumped to 1780 $
Only 300,000 coins, all of a sudden has come to live. The closest target is to make 1AU equal to 1oz gold.
If it get back to this price and stable it can be accepted as gold weight and can pass Bitcoin and fiat money as main currency.
If you believe invest now when price is low, if not run away.
I believe in AurumCoin for a long time and very happy with my decision.
We are not children this is crypto world!

P.S. People also say that all crypto world is bullshit, that Bitcoin does not worth a pair of socks, I love the idea of gold weight worth crypto.
1AU equal to 1oz gold, it does not matter if it gold-backed or not, in Bitcoin you do not know the intrinsic value in AurumCoin you will always  know and that is his power.
fapnnap

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

This is open source distributed cryptocurrency, SHA256 same code as Bitcoin, lust week pumped to 1780 $
Only 300,000 coins, all of a sudden has come to live. The closest target is to make 1AU equal to 1oz gold.
If it get back to this price and stable it can be accepted as gold weight and can pass Bitcoin and fiat money as main currency.

P.S. People also say that all crypto world is bullshit, that Bitcoin does not worth a pair of socks, I love the idea of gold weight worth crypto.
1AU equal to 1oz gold, it does not matter if it gold-backed or not, in Bitcoin you do not know the intrinsic value in AurumCoin you will always  know and that is his power.

it was fake volume on an exchange with basically 0 liquidity and CMC's outlier detection didn't catch it, so it wasn't "pumped"

and you can just trade bitcoin, litecoin, XLM, XVG or hell, even "name scamcoin here" for gold by selling to fiat and using a broker, none of this is real that you're selling to people
AUKING

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:24:44 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2018, 09:35:32 PM by AUKING

1AU equal to 1oz gold, it does not matter if it gold-backed or not, in Bitcoin you do not know the intrinsic value in AurumCoin you will always  know and that is his power.

it was fake volume on an exchange with basically 0 liquidity and CMC's outlier detection didn't catch it, so it wasn't "pumped"

and you can just trade bitcoin, litecoin, XLM, XVG or hell, even "name scamcoin here" for gold by selling to fiat and using a broker, none of this is real that you're selling to people
Like the Dude said: "Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
I'm keep buying till 1 oz, and AurumCoin will worth 1 oz, mark my words! sooner than you think!!

P.S. I bought it at price of 10 cent, everybody here was joking me.. today its 20 USD... and HODL!!!
You can ask @rossen and @Althor49 bought some coins from them and now they are leading the coin as developer and website leader!

KING
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 03:21:14 AM

mining is good method after all. cuz that value coin. Fannap go out from this stupid. if you just wanna flamming forum.

well for now we not know what dump what pump but i hold this coin long.

kalasiris

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:13:34 AM

someone bought up almost all the coins for several years for a small price, they are now selling in weight of gold  Grin Grin Grin
AUKING

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:15:27 AM

someone bought up almost all the coins for several years for a small price, they are now selling in weight of gold  Grin Grin Grin
This is very expencive to do this. Coins were mined since 2014 by many many miners, coin was very expencive from all altcoins from the beginning, much more cheap to develop other coin or to make ICO.
fapnnap

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:56:52 AM

1AU equal to 1oz gold, it does not matter if it gold-backed or not, in Bitcoin you do not know the intrinsic value in AurumCoin you will always  know and that is his power.

Like the Dude said: "Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
I'm keep buying till 1 oz, and AurumCoin will worth 1 oz, mark my words! sooner than you think!!

P.S. I bought it at price of 10 cent, everybody here was joking me.. today its 20 USD... and HODL!!!
You can ask @rossen and @Althor49 bought some coins from them and now they are leading the coin as developer and website leader!

KING

naw man it's fact, go check the order books on the exchange and correlate it with cmc

infact it was you who begged someone to buy to avoid delisting lol
fapnnap

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

someone bought up almost all the coins for several years for a small price, they are now selling in weight of gold  Grin Grin Grin

buddy, i bought bitcoin at $12 and xvg when it was below almost a cent of a cent and crypto in general for years but i wouldn't touch this shitcoin for all the tea in china
AUKING

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:13:26 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 12:43:27 PM by AUKING

someone bought up almost all the coins for several years for a small price, they are now selling in weight of gold  Grin Grin Grin

buddy, i bought bitcoin at $12 and xvg when it was below almost a cent of a cent and crypto in general for years but i wouldn't touch this shitcoin for all the tea in china

AHA, so you brought all the shitcoin-Bitcoin on low price 12$ and now you sell them at 6,000$ !!  Wink

For Aurum Coin time will tell..
meantime from 2014 very good investment.
I hope that with awareness, AurumCoin (AU) will rise soon among #50 leading cryptos.  
its just the beginning for our coin, this is very strong and unusual coin.
Love the idea of gold weight worth crypto.
Now Community it is time to show our power.
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

you annoying dude. go shit out from this if you call this shit. your head is not much price than my head~ Angry

this out of topic from called aurum. well you maybe on the end. this prefer than ...... [your coins]

this same as you advertise on another people place.

AUKING

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:30:07 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 05:59:33 AM by AUKING

@fapnnap what do you want?
Do you want help this coin become #1 and that is why your are here?
if you believe in the idea just help, its open source
you can develop new wallet or create new explorer
you can buy coins and hold if you believe.. you can share this idea with your friends.
I do not understand why enter a coin community page and just post negative notes.
This coin idea is very simple idea of connection to gold (Aurum) and developed from 2014 one of the first cryptocurrencies long before ETH
and have the BEST symbol AU, 1 oz value destination and full set open source code, distributed system, own stable and strong blockchain since 2014, new wallet, 2 websites, CoinMarketCap high place, value gets high, volume gets high, explorers, many miners etc.
Give it a chance, it did well so far, more than 99% of the competitors with great competition, see here:

http://www.goldscape.net/gold-blog/gold-backed-cryptocurrency/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: