Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:17:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]█▅ AurumCoin AU ▅█ Welcome to Aurumcoin(AU) Project █▅ 2014-2017 ▅█  (Read 89465 times)
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:54:20 PM

he wanna advetise new coins. this is trick not work for me. [i have more though haki]

ok since someone request help android this time. i will try help. thank for support aurumcoin!

first i wanna recompile for the aurum sync on android since the desktop fine!

for attention i have server running aurum seed since 2017 until now. so no worries snapshot is good~ Roll Eyes

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
cslinz

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:07:22 PM

Hello Aurumcoin Community, i set up a coin explorer for AU, server is slow but working nicely, check it out  Wink

http://185.141.62.129:3001

Tell me your opinion :-)
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 04:03:40 AM

Hello Aurumcoin Community, i set up a coin explorer for AU, server is slow but working nicely, check it out  Wink

http://185.141.62.129:3001

Tell me your opinion :-)

that good block explorer.....but diff too high...crazy  Roll Eyes

i cannot mining for solo  Embarrassed

+ can you made domain than ip?i add your snapshot~

matrixcoinau

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

hello friends of the forum aurumcoin my messages is to thank all the fans of this great coin in particular I want to thank nur1labs and Auking for their attitud in the forum and the advice and help they provide to help better understand and evolve aurumcoin hurts that there is always the party ready who knows everything and in the end he does not know anything but to get attention he has no choice but to say things that he does not even believe it I mean
fapnnap that continues to speak badly of aurumcoin reminds me of a guy who spoke badly about the Ferrari car simply because he could not buy a good one I want to end the controversy and predict that aurumcoin will prosper as it deserves and with it what they have in their wallet everyone and forgive my english is not my language thank you .
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 12:43:39 PM

hello friends of the forum aurumcoin my messages is to thank all the fans of this great coin in particular I want to thank nur1labs and Auking for their attitud in the forum and the advice and help they provide to help better understand and evolve aurumcoin hurts that there is always the party ready who knows everything and in the end he does not know anything but to get attention he has no choice but to say things that he does not even believe it I mean
fapnnap that continues to speak badly of aurumcoin reminds me of a guy who spoke badly about the Ferrari car simply because he could not buy a good one I want to end the controversy and predict that aurumcoin will prosper as it deserves and with it what they have in their wallet everyone and forgive my english is not my language thank you .

well this not au fault. maybe the case cuz he/they[group] who pissed off after the price low on 2 years ago. when now reach on peak. as stable of price. as we backend by gold. so maybe move like that. people not understand. they keep blame as they sell this coins before reach now. so this good mark on side who hold. and bad mark who sell it. well im already know nature who "just profit" and "real holder". the case of him is like that cuz he not know "open source" mean is....they keep today many comes to this forum. what i hope high stats of this forum member not out off topic or maybe follow brain child new member. so i aware this era thing "bitcoin high peak". newbie just wanna airdop thing since them not know this will make price dump 3-5% higher today. and as you @all know aurum stand today together with peer, digibyte etc, because them have own reason + good dev. Technology need understand and you can used. if you not understand you keep on wrong path. don't judge some project but cover. but deep how much impact tech.

fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 07:34:26 PM

no, the original creator abandoned this coin and there's no gold backing this coin

think about it for just one moment, what makes it any different than bitcoin, litecoin, xvg, digibyte, eos, etc when you could just buy those or any other coin and convert to fiat and buy with a broker?

there's nothing special about this coin, it's just a means for pumping and dumping unfortunately and it's not FUD even, but it's the truth

also @ AUKING stop using sockpuppet accounts to talk to yourself  Cool
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 06:45:38 AM

no, the original creator abandoned this coin and there's no gold backing this coin

think about it for just one moment, what makes it any different than bitcoin, litecoin, xvg, digibyte, eos, etc when you could just buy those or any other coin and convert to fiat and buy with a broker?

there's nothing special about this coin, it's just a means for pumping and dumping unfortunately and it's not FUD even, but it's the truth

also @ AUKING stop using sockpuppet accounts to talk to yourself  Cool

your trick not work for us the holder this coins long. if you not know open source is do search google. dude, innovation grow by people. so if you prefer go out from this thread better. + this not flamming area!

this main topic not flamming. this discuss how to growth from project! + im already give salary to my EMPLOYEE and they not argue. Aurum first do by my company payment?is that not good?talk to your self for how to you not talk negative from project

don't just book from cover. im long from this project and that i know. the roumour said bla bla to this. im just positive think. this our community.... we have rival another coins tough so your spech not for us for who hold long and spend used this~

AUKING

Activity: 386
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:24:14 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 06:42:39 PM by AUKING

@fapnnap , this is the last time I answer you
please put all your coins for sale in cryptopia on bid price ASAP and get your BTC
I will buy them all! I hope you have significant amount compatible with your dirty mouth
I think what you are doing here is try to convince people to sell coins on cheap price so you can buy them.
It wont work for you I am HODLing till 1 oz
fapnnap

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:32:48 AM

@fapnnap , this is the last time I answer you
please put all your coins for sale in cryptopia on bid price ASAP and get your BTC
I will buy them all! I hope you have significant amount compatible with your dirty mouth
I think what you are doing here is try to convince people to sell coins on cheap price so you can buy them.
It wont work for you I am HODLing till 1 oz

but the coin isn't backed by gold tho.

So you're basically holding a coin that's generally worthless or a scam coin.
fapnnap

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:36:05 AM

also @ AUKING stop using sockpuppet accounts to talk to yourself  Cool

your trick not work for us the holder this coins long. if you not know open source is do search google. dude, innovation grow by people. so if you prefer go out from this thread better. + this not flamming area!

this main topic not flamming. this discuss how to growth from project! + im already give salary to my EMPLOYEE and they not argue. Aurum first do by my company payment?is that not good?talk to your self for how to you not talk negative from project

don't just book from cover. im long from this project and that i know. the roumour said bla bla to this. im just positive think. this our community.... we have rival another coins tough so your spech not for us for who hold long and spend used this~

it's not flaming if it's the truth.

think for a moment Your. Coin. Isn't. Backed. By. Gold.

Let that sink in.

The. Creator. "AU". Abandoned. This. coin.

It's. prone. to. 51%. attacks.

Don't sell random strangers snake oil and call it gold, I could even make a coin called Gold coin and tell random strangers that it's backed by gold when it isn't, but don't scam people m8
matrixcoinau

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:32:46 AM

hello very good to everyone also to fapnnap, well I wanted to say to this man that he is very very wrong in thinking that I am the creator of this coin I would have this ability, I am not a programmer I do not even have a degree in computer science study some problem with the wallet and to solve it I needed the help of nur1labs and auking (aurking you could send me a message in private since I can not was for commenting on a topic) aurque are the people who are better prepared and thanks ad it got Fix the wallet and thank you that these competent people willing to help people like me, I would like to know where you came from that I am the creator? I think that you are very wrong or you are wrong. It is mine to sell a car and in this I am very good because of the IT issue I leave it to those who are prepared and have studied for it, what I can tell you is that everything exists free will always in the possibility itself, no one forces you to live in a particular currency, you can decide which is the best for you for a lot of good that they paint it, most of them follow the flow and we look at the one with the most name but in a world so big with more than 7 miliarde of people there is room for everything to whom there are no scammers or swindled here there are people with a lot of enthusiasm and hope and this nobody can not take them away with this I want to close and as always using the google translator Since I do not speak English, greetings and thanks for your attention.
P.S
Anyway I'm flattered that I thought about it I like the idea but I'm not the Satoshi Nakamoto of the aurumcoin
nur1labs

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:52:09 AM

also @ AUKING stop using sockpuppet accounts to talk to yourself  Cool

it's not flaming if it's the truth.

think for a moment Your. Coin. Isn't. Backed. By. Gold.

Let that sink in.

The. Creator. "AU". Abandoned. This. coin.

It's. prone. to. 51%. attacks.

Don't sell random strangers snake oil and call it gold, I could even make a coin called Gold coin and tell random strangers that it's backed by gold when it isn't, but don't scam people m8

learn the open source first then talk to me. i made snapshot dude. get the hell from here....we no need people like you not understand technology is.....

who care about you because you flammer kids...

hello very good to everyone also to fapnnap, well I wanted to say to this man that he is very very wrong in thinking that I am the creator of this coin I would have this ability, I am not a programmer I do not even have a degree in computer science study some problem with the wallet and to solve it I needed the help of nur1labs and auking (aurking you could send me a message in private since I can not was for commenting on a topic) aurque are the people who are better prepared and thanks ad it got Fix the wallet and thank you that these competent people willing to help people like me, I would like to know where you came from that I am the creator? I think that you are very wrong or you are wrong. It is mine to sell a car and in this I am very good because of the IT issue I leave it to those who are prepared and have studied for it, what I can tell you is that everything exists free will always in the possibility itself, no one forces you to live in a particular currency, you can decide which is the best for you for a lot of good that they paint it, most of them follow the flow and we look at the one with the most name but in a world so big with more than 7 miliarde of people there is room for everything to whom there are no scammers or swindled here there are people with a lot of enthusiasm and hope and this nobody can not take them away with this I want to close and as always using the google translator Since I do not speak English, greetings and thanks for your attention.
P.S
Anyway I'm flattered that I thought about it I like the idea but I'm not the Satoshi Nakamoto of the aurumcoin

well he not understand what is open source. he need google it...he like kids somewhere pop and  beg for live cuz coins...

@fapnnap if you not like why you keep post this thread. so fuck off!here people talk with what care about next aurum after abadoned not talk about your mind have. what experience of have you on cryptocurrency?do you know c++?do you know lib?do you know block do you know system?what else~

im eager help new people to gains on this aurum project. lol there hope you not understand. THRILLING IS ADVENTURE!

fapnnap

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:53:55 PM

even if it's OS it's not backed by gold

and the creator abandoned this coin, the point still remains.

Lots of coins are OS and there's tons of OS coins that are scams, this coin is a scam since you can't claim that it's backed by gold (or gold equal)

this coin used to be a platform but the creator destroyed the platform when he realized that it was not profitable, so please don't sell people snake oil and call it gold m8

P.S yup I know C++, Java, Delphi and a few others, I have years worth of OOL experience but that doesn't change the fact that you're just trying to be the bitconnect of gold coins
fapnnap

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

P.S

what (bad english is bad, i only understood like 40% of that) anyways,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=380677 - dude this is the creator and he abandoned it, look at the profile

also auking, stop using sockpuppet accounts lol

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1556614.msg15845296#msg15845296

infact if you look at the above link it seems the creator has been a part of many failed projects that were abandoned, most seem to be gold-related
matrixcoinau

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:44:15 PM

to see if you understand you put my profile as a creator of aurimcoin and it's not like that I am an investor and I like the aurumcoin project and the final point before talking about it so as not to be like a fool you have to investigate and obtain evidence of what it affirms. for the language issue I do not speak imgles I am Italian and I speak my language and Spanish
AUKING

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:53:58 PM

Don't feed the Troll

from http://www.aurumcoin.com website:

"AurumCoin – The first distributed open source cryptocurrency to be backed by gold

We intend to fully back-up AurumCoin (AU) with pure gold, in the future, when the coin value will reach the destination:

1AU = 1 OZ (pure gold 24K) using market makers. 

AurumCoin (AU) Target Price :

Every step is taken with the consent of the community and users

Target 1: 1AU = 1 gram gold Come True

Target 2: 1AU = 1 ounce gold ( 1oz gold )
After this step we start gold-backing using market makers

Target 3: 1AU > 1BTC

Target 4: 1AU=1KG gold
Change gold-backing ratio

Each AurumCoin will be backed by gold, and a series of actual 24ct gold coins will be produced so that you can withdraw your money like any other currency. Each coin will represent one digital AurumCoin, just like each dollar you withdraw from the ATM represents one digital dollar in your bank account. In the future, you will be able to deposit AurumCoins into your AurumCoin account."
fapnnap

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:56:14 PM

But. the. coin. is. not. backed. by. gold.

So. It. can. not. become. worth. what. you. wish. anymore. than. any. other. coin

seriously, just think about it. It isnt trolling it's the truth

you keep flipping and lying to people is what I'm saying AUKING, you shouldn't lie to people. Lying is bad.
AUKING

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:09:55 PM

"AurumCoin – The first distributed open source cryptocurrency to be backed by gold

We intend to fully back-up AurumCoin (AU) with pure gold, in the future, when the coin value will reach the destination:

Each AurumCoin will be backed by gold, and a series of actual 24ct gold coins will be produced so that you can withdraw your money like any other currency. Each coin will represent one digital AurumCoin, just like each dollar you withdraw from the ATM represents one digital dollar in your bank account. In the future, you will be able to deposit AurumCoins into your AurumCoin account."

United States Dollar (USD) was backed by gold not any more.

"The gold standard is the original monetary system whereby currencies were backed up in gold by a certain ratio by the state. Because the amount of gold is finite, it cannot be created out of thin air like the dollar today. President Nixon cancelled the link between the dollar and gold in 1971, an event known as the “Nixon Shock“."

AurumCoin (AU) will be backed by gold

"Because AurumCoin is based on the gold standard, it contains built-in mechanisms for market and economic stability. In order to preserve its value, we will use market makers to back up each AurumCoin in pure gold, AurumCoin’s par value will always be worth agreed amount of pure gold."

BUY/HODL
AUKING

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:15:52 PM

United States Dollar (USD) was backed by gold not any more.

"The gold standard is the original monetary system whereby currencies were backed up in gold by a certain ratio by the state. Because the amount of gold is finite, it cannot be created out of thin air like the dollar today. President Nixon cancelled the link between the dollar and gold in 1971, an event known as the “Nixon Shock“."

AurumCoin (AU) will be backed by gold

"Because AurumCoin is based on the gold standard, it contains built-in mechanisms for market and economic stability. In order to preserve its value, we will use market makers to back up each AurumCoin in pure gold, AurumCoin’s par value will always be worth agreed amount of pure gold."

BUY/HODL

"AurumCoin will be 1:1 backed-up"

"We intend to fully back-up AurumCoin (AU) with pure gold, in the future, when the coin value will reach the destination: 1AU = 1OZ (pure gold 24K) using market makers."

BUY/HODL
ihatejarjar

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

OP do you have a copy of the correct blockchain? PM me so I can update the be.raq2.com block explorer. When I try to rebuild it I do get a bunch of errors

err: 'insertDoc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: