Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:36:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]█▅ AurumCoin AU ▅█ Welcome to Aurumcoin(AU) Project █▅ 2014-2017 ▅█  (Read 89465 times)
AUKING

Activity: 386
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:16:21 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 07:32:41 PM by AUKING

OP do you have a copy of the correct blockchain? PM me so I can update the be.raq2.com block explorer. When I try to rebuild it I do get a bunch of errors

err: 'insertDoc

try here:

http://www.aurumcoin-au.com/dl/AurumcoinAU-Blockchain-2018-07-30_Block-1090000.zip

Source Code:

https://github.com/aurumcoin-au/Aurumcoin-AU

I think @nur1labs has bootstrap

you can see some of the explorers on CoinMarketCap

fapnnap

Activity: 349
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:37:40 PM

coin's a scam and op is long-gone
fapnnap

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:38:31 PM

But. the. coin. is. not. backed. by. gold.

So. It. can. not. become. worth. what. you. wish. anymore. than. any. other. coin

seriously, just think about it. It isnt trolling it's the truth

you keep flipping and lying to people is what I'm saying AUKING, you shouldn't lie to people. Lying is bad.

also this is relevant @AUKING
matrixcoinau

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:56:54 PM

I have researched a po on the Internet and I have come to the conclusion that fapnnap is dedicated to discredit some currency because it will be removed with the ones that I want to be you would disappear from this forum because the truth is pathetic
archibaltich

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:10:52 PM

It's nice to see such an old project on the forum. Good luck, dev`s.
fapnnap

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:46:38 PM

I have researched a po on the Internet and I have come to the conclusion that fapnnap is dedicated to discredit some currency because it will be removed with the ones that I want to be you would disappear from this forum because the truth is pathetic

not really, I like Nullex, litecoin, bitcoin, xlm, xrp, nano and many others

I just think that your coin is a scam?
AUKING

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:47:14 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 12:31:06 AM by AUKING

from http://www.aurumcoin.com website:

"AurumCoin – The first distributed open source cryptocurrency to be backed by gold

We intend to fully back-up AurumCoin (AU) with pure gold, in the future, when the coin value will reach the destination:

1AU = 1 OZ (pure gold 24K) using market makers.  

AurumCoin (AU) Target Price :

Every step is taken with the consent of the community and users

Target 1: 1AU = 1 gram gold Come True

Target 2: 1AU = 1 ounce gold ( 1oz gold )
After this step we start gold-backing using market makers

Target 3: 1AU > 1BTC

Target 4: 1AU=1KG gold
Change gold-backing ratio

Each AurumCoin will be backed by gold, and a series of actual 24ct gold coins will be produced so that you can withdraw your money like any other currency. Each coin will represent one digital AurumCoin, just like each dollar you withdraw from the ATM represents one digital dollar in your bank account. In the future, you will be able to deposit AurumCoins into your AurumCoin account."

United States Dollar (USD) was backed by gold not any more.

"The gold standard is the original monetary system whereby currencies were backed up in gold by a certain ratio by the state. Because the amount of gold is finite, it cannot be created out of thin air like the dollar today. President Nixon cancelled the link between the dollar and gold in 1971, an event known as the “Nixon Shock“."

AurumCoin (AU) will be backed by gold

"Because AurumCoin is based on the gold standard, it contains built-in mechanisms for market and economic stability. In order to preserve its value, we will use market makers to back up each AurumCoin in pure gold, AurumCoin’s par value will always be worth agreed amount of pure gold."

BUY/HODL

"AurumCoin will be 1:1 backed-up"

"We intend to fully back-up AurumCoin (AU) with pure gold, in the future, when the coin value will reach the destination: 1AU = 1OZ (pure gold 24K) using market makers."

BUY/HODL

Q&A:
Q: The coin is not backed by gold
A: Correct! the coin will be backed by third parties in the future, when the coin value will reach the destination: 1AU = 1OZ (pure gold 24K) using market makers. this will happen when everyone agree on 1 oz value.
Q: The developer abandon the coin
A: It's open source we have 1,000 other developers
Q: The coin is a scam
A: The coin is not more scam than bitcoin is, It's open source same as bitcoin with different idea of connection to gold weight.
this solve the problems of preserving value and the need for conversion fees, so if you support the idea of gold standard cryptocurrency  Support AurumCoin(AU)
Q: But price went down last month
A:Yes correct but volume went up, so this is the time to buy. even 40 USD -> 12 USD ->1,200 USD great investment.
Q: What will be in the future?
A: AU will reach in the next few years to 1oz pure gold or zero so if you support the idea of gold standard cryptocurrency  Support AurumCoin(AU)
and it can be the best investment you ever did in your life, risk only money you can lose. The high risk the greater the reward!
and the KING say: BUY/HODL I am HODLING
fapnnap

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:47:37 PM

It's nice to see such an old project on the forum. Good luck, dev`s.

Creator ragequit the project, wen good luck. Sad
AUKING

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:49:05 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 12:30:37 AM by AUKING

Q&A:
Q: The coin is not backed by gold
A: Correct! the coin will be backed by third parties in the future, when the coin value will reach the destination: 1AU = 1OZ (pure gold 24K) using market makers. this will happen when everyone agree on 1 oz value.
Q: The developer abandon the coin
A: It's open source we have 1,000 other developers
Q: The coin is a scam
A: The coin is not more scam than bitcoin is, It's open source same as bitcoin with different idea of connection to gold weight.
this solve the problems of preserving value and the need for conversion fees, so if you support the idea of gold standard cryptocurrency  Support AurumCoin(AU)
Q: But price went down last month
A:Yes correct but volume went up, so this is the time to buy. even 40 USD -> 12 USD ->1,200 USD great investment.
Q: What framework and networking do you have in place to ensure that this coin would be backed by gold?
A: I asked  aurumcoin.com this Q long time ago via FB  page.
What they said is that after coin the will reach to agreed value lets say one oz in all exchanges for some period
they can create cooperation with credit suisse for example and handle them 30,000 AU coins
this is 1/10 from coins supply that will be backed 1:1 with 30,000 1 oz pure credit suisse gold bars and 1 oz will be the minimum price of AurumCoin (AU).
every one who buy AurumCoin (AU) from the official cooperation Aurum Coin - credit suisse can trade this coin in his bank account.
Than other third parties will back the coins for fees like market makers give you USD for bitcoin for fees with no problem because the agreed value.
So the basic question is will you support AurumCoin (AU) to become the first distributed, open source, blockchain based cryptocurrency, that is backed by gold!
Q: What will be in the future?
A: AU will reach in the next few years to 1oz pure gold or zero so if you support the idea of gold standard cryptocurrency  Support AurumCoin(AU)
and it can be the best investment you ever did in your life, risk only money you can lose. The high risk the greater the reward!
and the KING say: BUY&HODL I am HODLING
fapnnap

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:49:27 PM

@ auking what license and framework do you have in-place to make this coin backed by such?

do you have any proof of such framework?

gold requires a license and often a proper 3rd-party audit, forgive me for assuming this

but the fact that you can barely seem to speak english means that you will also need a 3rd party narrator to finalize such work, but just in general what steps did you take?

also 1000 doesn't contribute to this coin...not even 10, you can check the development on github

this coin is a pump and dump centric coin.

bitcoin is battle-tested, this has gotten hit with a 51% attack before.
AUKING

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:52:05 PM

Don't feed the Troll  Grin just BUY & HODL - Time will tell.
fapnnap

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:53:04 PM

not trolling, answer me honestly. What framework and networking do you have in place to ensure that this coin would be backed by gold?

what type of 3rd-party audit would you pursue to ensure integrity?

don't just say buy and hodl, that's like saying to hodl bitconnect Smiley
fapnnap

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 09:57:00 PM

I await to analyze your response in-depth and offer constructive feedback.
AUKING

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:13:47 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 10:26:53 PM by AUKING

Q: What framework and networking do you have in place to ensure that this coin would be backed by gold?

What they said is that after coin the will reach to agreed value lets say one oz in all exchanges for some period
they can create cooperation with credit suisse for example and handle them 30,000 AU coins
this is 1/10 from coins supply that will be backed 1:1 with 30,000 1 oz pure credit suisse gold bars and 1 oz will be the minimum price of AurumCoin (AU).
every one who buy AurumCoin (AU) from the official cooperation Aurum Coin - credit suisse can trade this coin in his bank account.
Than other third parties will back the coins for fees like market makers give you USD for bitcoin for fees with no problem because the agreed value.
So the basic question is will you support AurumCoin (AU) to become the first distributed, open source, blockchain based cryptocurrency, that is backed by gold!
Jokuuu

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:27:30 PM

Maybe he found it to be impossible is why he chose to quit?
AUKING

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:44:54 PM

Maybe he found it to be impossible is why he chose to quit?

No, I think the first programmer was trying to steal aurumcoin.com idea and sold all his first mined coins for BTC in very low price,
he never believed, so you can say that the scammer aucoin was scammed, he was also was known as OSMIUMCOIN.
The first developer is not important any more, you can create new wallets, explorers whatever you want based on the open source code.
What that is important is making  this coin you can call it Aurum or Aurum Coin or AurumCoin or Aurumcoin the symbol is AU same as gold, to the first gold standard cryptocurrency this coin is old almost as bitcoin and now it start rising:
https://ambcrypto.com/aurumcoin-au-rises-from-the-dead-with-a-5749-hike/
https://cryptoglobalist.com/2018/09/01/aurumcoin-au-fiat-currency-competitor-or-just-vaporware/
https://www.chepicap.com/en/news/3349/pump-and-dump-glitch-human-error-or-next-big-thing-aurumcoin-up-6000-.html
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:16:28 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 01:37:56 AM by nur1labs

not trolling, answer me honestly. What framework and networking do you have in place to ensure that this coin would be backed by gold?

you made me mad dude. get hell out off this. i already report you many time. you spam post. if you not wanna support enough. we no need you here. this project realize by smart people!

@all i have snapshot. no worries

Report status : too much flame an double post. your point this kid!!!

what i know software build > need consensus > plan and maintenance. this need will do.

coinlib do wrong github. ok Fixed Snapshot.

OP do you have a copy of the correct blockchain? PM me so I can update the be.raq2.com block explorer. When I try to rebuild it I do get a bunch of errors

used last. i will post put snapshot new again next month.

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
Jokuuu

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 01:44:59 AM

you made me mad dude. get hell out off this. i already report you many time. you spam post. if you not wanna support enough. we no need you here. this project realize by smart people!

what i know software build > need consensus > plan and maintenance. this need will do.

Why would you report someone who asks honest questions?

why would you do that to your investor who is curious?

it makes the project look more like a scam, you should try to honestly answer his questions.
nur1labs

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Founder Nur1Labs

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:30:56 AM

Why would you report someone who asks honest questions?

why would you do that to your investor who is curious?

it makes the project look more like a scam, you should try to honestly answer his questions.

1st he talk look like he right
2nd you see he put whole word scam how much. so i report him to admin as double post!there edit button don't lazy
3rd project ongoing im doing snapshot so not lose here
4th the point he talk like kids
5th he talk like expert on crypto but zero knowledge. he need learn open source google it!

==MuBdI BlockStream Platform - Future Blockchain Platform==
==Open Hire Developer Using Our Services==
fapnnap

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:45:07 AM

and its not backed by gold either, unfortunately the coin is prone to pnds and 51% attacks

not trolling but its the truth

no matter how well intentioned you are the truth is that it's either a sh*tcoin or a scam coin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: