Bitcoin Forum
September 14, 2024, 06:20:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Amazon.com orders %20 off (300$ max.) w/escrow.  (Read 377 times)
wicks (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:45:40 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2015, 09:04:05 PM by wicks

Hello

I m ordering any amazon product you want 20% off up to 300$. Willing to use a trusted escrow.

U.S. Shipping only. (No freight forwarders /services)

Feel free to ask any question you want under this topic. (Better than sending a pm, I got nothing to hide. 100% legal service.)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 2371

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 07:54:06 PM

Hello

I m ordering any amazon product you want 20% off up to 300$. Willing to use a trusted escrow. U.S. Shipping only. Feel free to ask any question you want under this topic. (Better than sending a pm, I got nothing to hide. 100% legal service.)
Are you willing to put some amount of BTC into escrow that would get released to the buyer in the event that your GC ended up going bad?

★ ★ ██████████████████████████████[█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
★ ★ 
wicks (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 09:00:30 PM

Hello

I m ordering any amazon product you want 20% off up to 300$. Willing to use a trusted escrow. U.S. Shipping only. Feel free to ask any question you want under this topic. (Better than sending a pm, I got nothing to hide. 100% legal service.)
Are you willing to put some amount of BTC into escrow that would get released to the buyer in the event that your GC ended up going bad?

I can do anything upon on request to proove that I m trying to build a 100% legitimate business. My answer is yes I can also let escrow to hold full amount as long as you want to proove that everything is legal and smooth.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 2371

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 09:06:23 PM

Hello

I can do anything upon on request to proove that I m trying to build a 100% legitimate business. My answer is yes I can also let escrow to hold full amount as long as you want to proove that everything is legal and smooth.
I was talking about you putting in BTC to escrow that the buyer would receive if the gift card went back.

For example, if the buyer was buying a $100 GC for $80, he would put $80 worth of BTC into escrow and you would put in $40 of BTC into escrow. If there are no issues with the GC after some amount of time, then you receive the entire $120 worth of BTC from the escrow. However if it is determined that the GC was fraudulent or otherwise does not work, then the buyer receives the $120 from escrow, including the $40 that you put in. 

★ ★ ██████████████████████████████[█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
★ ★ 
wicks (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 09:10:46 PM

Hello

I was talking about you putting in BTC to escrow that the buyer would receive if the gift card went back.

For example, if the buyer was buying a $100 GC for $80, he would put $80 worth of BTC into escrow and you would put in $40 of BTC into escrow. If there are no issues with the GC after some amount of time, then you receive the entire $120 worth of BTC from the escrow. However if it is determined that the GC was fraudulent or otherwise does not work, then the buyer receives the $120 from escrow, including the $40 that you put in. 

First of all I m not selling Gift Cards. I m fullfilling your order requests. You tell me which item you want up to 300$ per person. And I buy it for you. Secondly yes if it is necessary I can send additional BTC that ll cover the amount I spend for the order. Escrow can hold that amount too as long as they want to secure the buyer.
BrinK

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 29, 2015, 11:07:40 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2015, 11:55:10 PM by BrinK

First of all I m not selling Gift Cards. I m fullfilling your order requests. You tell me which item you want up to 300$ per person. And I buy it for you. Secondly yes if it is necessary I can send additional BTC that ll cover the amount I spend for the order. Escrow can hold that amount too as long as they want to secure the buyer.

I'd like something but it's above $300  Sad

I'll search something up to 300 to try you out.

Btw, why the $300 limit?
wicks (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:45:28 PM

This is a new business model which I ll try to make profit of. For testing purposes I dont wanna go over 1.5 BTC. If everything goes as planned I can offer more than 300usd.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: