Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:41:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Investments  (Read 357169 times)
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:46:39 AM

I would recommend you put a small portion of your btc holdings into new altcoins that have potential. it is common for new altcoins to multiply their initial value very quickly. Just look at ripple. it went up 100x in just a month.
And it comes down to 1 or 2 sats in no time . Be very careful when investing in new altcoins .

I would say investing in Doge and Ldoge + RDD is the best option right now.

Not the coin that I expect to be recommended for investment. Its usually Ripple and NEM that I've heard of these days but doge? RDD? These coins have been around for years already and never got the chance to fly low. I ca't remember when its price reach up to $0.01.

I would recommend  ICN instead.
Just look at CLAM, XRP and XMR, those coin will actively pumping and i can able to get high profit for this coins, but just invest the amount that you can afford to lose. But you need to have more time to monitor that movement in an exchange to make you much higher profit, do it regularly.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 02:25:55 PM

I would recommend you put a small portion of your btc holdings into new altcoins that have potential. it is common for new altcoins to multiply their initial value very quickly. Just look at ripple. it went up 100x in just a month.
And it comes down to 1 or 2 sats in no time . Be very careful when investing in new altcoins .

Not the coin that I expect to be recommended for investment. Its usually Ripple and NEM that I've heard of these days but doge? RDD? These coins have been around for years already and never got the chance to fly low. I ca't remember when its price reach up to $0.01.

Just look at CLAM, XRP and XMR, those coin will actively pumping and i can able to get high profit for this coins, but just invest the amount that you can afford to lose. But you need to have more time to monitor that movement in an exchange to make you much higher profit, do it regularly.

I agree that many of these altcoin are good to invest money in. Their volatility is profitable and one can make good profits off their prices if they can time themselves right. But its true that not everyone can monitor the markets all day and hence they cant make such trades. Long term holding might be good for them - but in that case bitcoin is a more safer option than altcoins.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:54:28 PM

I think the best investment is buying Bitcoin and some major Altcoins. No you dont have to trade that coins just keep them as is. Keep the seeds password safe, then open it after few decades.
Yes investment, starting with buying bitcoin then storing it for a long time, I think that's one pretty good option to invest.
I think also one of the best this day is buying bitcoin I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin dont waste your time . Time is gold . Many people buying bitcoin because the price of bitcoin yesterday dump at lower $2000 . You can buy also altcoin like ethereum, dash, litecoin ,monero and zcash this altcoin that gives you a lot of profit after few many years . Buy bitcoin and buy altcoin to make a lot of profit . And for sure you will become rich after.

Yes agree, buy Bitcoin and altcoin in the present time is the best investment we can make. However I do not encourage us to keep altcoin or Bitcoins in a period of time is too long because I am a trader, I realized that we should use our time sensibly, waited so long just wasting our time. We should look for opportunities to buy altcoin or bitcoin at low prices then sell at high prices, this is a good way to increase our money in the future. My investment strategy is usually to use 70% of my capital to invest in a potential altcoin and 30% to make short-term investments.
Thanks for your words, this is a good suggestion for me. I do not think the bitcoin price will go down anymore and this is the good time to buy it and keep it in the near future, I hope this plan will go according to what has been planned by having the confidence the bitcoin price will be pumped again in the near future. This is a short-term investment!
terrate

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

Newbie in online currency , love learning

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:59:54 PM

I think the best investment is buying Bitcoin and some major Altcoins. No you dont have to trade that coins just keep them as is. Keep the seeds password safe, then open it after few decades.
Yes investment, starting with buying bitcoin then storing it for a long time, I think that's one pretty good option to invest.
I think also one of the best this day is buying bitcoin I think this is the right time to buy bitcoin dont waste your time . Time is gold . Many people buying bitcoin because the price of bitcoin yesterday dump at lower $2000 . You can buy also altcoin like ethereum, dash, litecoin ,monero and zcash this altcoin that gives you a lot of profit after few many years . Buy bitcoin and buy altcoin to make a lot of profit . And for sure you will become rich after.

Yes agree, buy Bitcoin and altcoin in the present time is the best investment we can make. However I do not encourage us to keep altcoin or Bitcoins in a period of time is too long because I am a trader, I realized that we should use our time sensibly, waited so long just wasting our time. We should look for opportunities to buy altcoin or bitcoin at low prices then sell at high prices, this is a good way to increase our money in the future. My investment strategy is usually to use 70% of my capital to invest in a potential altcoin and 30% to make short-term investments.
Thanks for your words, this is a good suggestion for me. I do not think the bitcoin price will go down anymore and this is the good time to buy it and keep it in the near future, I hope this plan will go according to what has been planned by having the confidence the bitcoin price will be pumped again in the near future. This is a short-term investment!
That's u got the point. I don't care bitcoin is up or down.
if up i keep in long. if down i sell bitcoin CFD and buy more maybe .

That's normal bitcoin will got bubble as increase too many ald.
but bitcoin 2k level is broken so it might be go higher if been pushed up again.
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:53:15 PM

What are the best investment opetions for bitcoins to be put into?
Please post here!

The best investment option right now is in mined bitcoin or altcoin, from which the mine is able to cover the cost of mining even more because now the bitcoin again rises in price
LOL. I give you one year and I can bet that you can never ROI if you mine bitcoin. Go home and learn more about the difficulty while mining

Agreed mining bitcoins is now not profitable enough as it was in the past as you will never get best returns now considering the amount of investment you need to make in it, comparatively mining altcoins is a good choice now and you can make good profits from it if you mine the best coin and hold it for a long term and if you don't want to get into mining then either buy bitcoins and hold it longer as price will skyrocket in coming years which can give you best returns on your investments.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 06:29:47 AM

I opted for Litecoin myself

The reason is pretty simple. This coin is highly undervalued right now because it has been sticking around for so long that people (the ones who pour their cash in any coin that gets hyped today) is mostly neglected in comparison with other coins which force themselves into the spotlight. Further, if quarrels and disagreements in Bitcoin camp are going to escalate (which seems to be the case), Litecoin will become the obvious choice for people going to wait till the troubled times are over. You guess what will happen to Litecoin price

laiducnam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:03:13 PM

Trading Altcoin work for me too
today i see Dashcoin growing more than +10% and now im invest at Dash not much only 0.3xx
i am waiting dash reach 0.013 then i sell it

join with me to invest at dash  Grin
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 01:10:28 PM

today i see Dashcoin growing more than +10% and now im invest at Dash not much only 0.3xx

join with me to invest at dash  Grin

TRADING IS ONE OF THE GOOD INVESTMENT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE EARNED MONEY BECAUSE OF TRADING . EVEN TRADING IS JOT EASY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO LEARN YOU WILL DO ALL LIKE MAKING RESEARCH SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND HOW THE TRADING REALLY WORKS. DASH IS ONE OF THE GOOD COIN AND I SEE THE POTENTIAL TO INCREASE IN THE FUTURE I BOUGHT DASH WHEN THE PRICE IS CHEAP AND I WILL HOLD IT FOR FEW YEARS MORE.]

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 01:32:21 PM

I agree that trading is a good way to make money, but you have to be very careful and really know what you are doing. I would recommend that anybody new try paper trading first (I did it for several months before starting trading). I have an app that simulates paper trading that you can use for Bitcoin and stocks.

www.demoinvestor.com

TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:09:20 PM

join with me to invest at dash  Grin

TRADING IS ONE OF THE GOOD INVESTMENT RIGHT NOW BECAUSE MANY PEOPLE EARNED MONEY BECAUSE OF TRADING . EVEN TRADING IS JOT EASY IF YOU ARE WILLING TO LEARN YOU WILL DO ALL LIKE MAKING RESEARCH SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND HOW THE TRADING REALLY WORKS. DASH IS ONE OF THE GOOD COIN AND I SEE THE POTENTIAL TO INCREASE IN THE FUTURE I BOUGHT DASH WHEN THE PRICE IS CHEAP AND I WILL HOLD IT FOR FEW YEARS MORE.]

You dont need to write in all caps. It seems like your shouting. I can understand you are excited about your idea and want to tell us that how you are planning to get rich but you can write that in sentence case as well.

Bitcoin trading can be done whenever it deems fit - you can set a target price and sell it when it is reached. But altcoin prices are more volatile and risky. However if you are willing to make good profits you need to take those risks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:03:43 PM

No doubt, main income for Bitcoin hunter is from trading because you can earn decent income from there if you lucky enough. However, lose is still exist so be aware with price manipulation on market.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:37:32 PM

No doubt, main income for Bitcoin hunter is from trading because you can earn decent income from there if you lucky enough. However, lose is still exist so be aware with price manipulation on market.

May not be just a coin trade to be able to earn income from bitcoin, with investment and mining also can get bitcoin, maybe profit capacity is different from trading.
NY-city

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:45:49 PM

May not be just a coin trade to be able to earn income from bitcoin, with investment and mining also can get bitcoin, maybe profit capacity is different from trading.
Strange as it may seem, there are still some projects. They give the opportunity to invest well and earn coins of various crypto-currencies and should not be very upset because at present it is very difficult to work in the trade in the crypto-currency market. In my opinion, this every year has a quiet summer bile to me and this hype will soon end.

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:14:08 PM

We need to be lucky to earn from trading ? Are you sure then what will be the situation in gambling and why we are having two such fields but with similar characteristics.

Trading must be a good way to earn bitcoins and investing for trading must be one of the best investments. But you can make money from trading even if you are not lucky enough but you need to be skillful.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 11:38:35 PM

Please post here!
i dont know what is the bestway to invest bitcoin
but investment in reality is not always make an profit, but also it can be risky.. i reccomend you not to invest all of you btc  Cool
I heard that investing in trading is less risky and you willl be sure enough that your money will earn and what is best is you will be the one managing your own money. Than investing in gambling that is very risky and you will be losing some of your money, worse is you will never know that you are losing your own resources.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 06:39:36 AM

join with me to invest at dash  Grin

Trading altcoins is very good especially those at ICO levels. I bought lisk and few days after sold at almost 208% profit. I was very happy I make that rightful decision. Op trading altcoins should be the best investments one can do now especially coins flipping.
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 08:16:30 AM

Please post here!
but investment in reality is not always make an profit, but also it can be risky.. i reccomend you not to invest all of you btc  Cool
I heard that investing in trading is less risky and you willl be sure enough that your money will earn and what is best is you will be the one managing your own money. Than investing in gambling that is very risky and you will be losing some of your money, worse is you will never know that you are losing your own resources.

Gambling and trading both are risky but risk in trading is less in compare to gambling but if you invest your money in good and reputed casino sites then it can give you good profits regularly as house always wins and even you don't need to be active in it as your profits will be timely sent to your bitcoin address.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2017, 08:59:30 AM

Please post here!

Gambling and trading both are risky but risk in trading is less in compare to gambling but if you invest your money in good and reputed casino sites then it can give you good profits regularly as house always wins and even you don't need to be active in it as your profits will be timely sent to your bitcoin address.

I dont consider gambling as a source of earning. It is a good for the casino owners but not the players. It is more of a mode of entertainment and fun than actually earnings - except for the very few people who get really lucky and win jackpots.

However investing in casino bankroll is worth it. It is a long term investment and its has risks of loss as well. But its better than gambling our money in a casino. You just have to get a decent share of the bankroll form your side and you are set.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
creativex

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:40:34 AM

Please post here!

I dont consider gambling as a source of earning. It is a good for the casino owners but not the players. It is more of a mode of entertainment and fun than actually earnings - except for the very few people who get really lucky and win jackpots.

However investing in casino bankroll is worth it. It is a long term investment and its has risks of loss as well. But its better than gambling our money in a casino. You just have to get a decent share of the bankroll form your side and you are set.

I never said that gamble with your money as it will surely not give you anything in return and I am trying to say that invest your bitcoins casino bankrolls as owners always make profits so if you have invested good amount in it then the site will share profits with you and its less risky in compare to directly going for gambling.

Xavofat

Activity: 938
Merit: 559

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:32:54 AM

Dice bankrolls are probably the best way to earn Bitcoin in an investment.

Crypto-games, for example, had ended up with about 15% returns in just a couple of months.  Sometimes these ventures can be extremely profitable, especially if you diversify.
Pages: « 1 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 [116] 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: