Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:26:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Long time lurker no longer keep silence.correct me if i m wrong.  (Read 351 times)
hjkhjkhiiitr33 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 02:41:15 AM

voting thing of BIP100 is the worst idea i have ever heard.

voting thing of BIP100 is the worst idea i have ever heard.
1.democracy is easy to manipulated. voting in such a large scale AROUND THE WORLD is never heard before thus containing huge protantial risk.

2.miners' interest no longer stands for the majority.merchants & holders' rights are unassured.HUGE 8 will be excluded from voting.

3.NO NEED TO MAKE IT FLOATING!!!!   just enlarging the blocksize when its average size close to the boundary is OK.

4.BIP100 cripples the stability of BTC,making it unpredicatble. we will be nervous every time before the voting.How can such be widely accepted.

5.BTC is not desiged for 近场支付(short distance instant payment). the ult short distance payment solution is NFC+fingerprinter lock(USA) or QRcode(CHINA).

BTC is desined for capital transmittion around the world with several advantages such as blablablabla compared to the wire transfer that is widely used now.

so,if a large amount of small TXs without fees are delayed ,it is acceptale.sending several dollars around the nodes makes no sense at all.

6.What is the biggest issue of BTC?
It must be changing BTC from a way of payment to a way of storage .  BTC will be just intermedia in a payment service.This promise stickiness of using bitcoin but not value.
if people begin to use BTC to store there fortune.Everyone in the community will be benefit.
so the stability of BTC is the most important thing.
thank u..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: