Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 02:02:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin v2.0.4 ✦ PoS ✦ Anon ✦ Masternode Whitepaper ✦ Get Juiced!  (Read 72432 times)
fooc

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 10:05:46 AM

Btw guys sorry for the delayed replies.

I have something that I had planned for OC since a while and JOHN knows about it too. Will give you the details in the next few days (12th).

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Ok... I am curious

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 01:15:21 PM

Soop,

Can you give us a hint or PM me to write something up for the media outlets?

Cheers!

-Raven
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 02:37:34 AM

Doesn't make sense why john would tell us publicly that he is no longer a bag holder, especially if he knew of this plan. I'm curious to see how this all unfolds as well.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
crysx

Activity: 364
Merit: 260

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 02:52:11 AM

Doesn't make sense why john would tell us publicly that he is no longer a bag holder, especially if he knew of this plan. I'm curious to see how this all unfolds as well.

in fact - after coming back and reading ( yes guys - if you didnt know - im STILL sick but back on here now and STILL trying to get my original profile back ) im quite interested to see what is goign on when one considers that a lot of this is supposed to be goig through a team work with the major holders of the coins ...

i know nothing about this as yet - which can only mean one thing ... diversion ...

if there are a few devs interested in this - tehn sitting on the sidelines would be the best thing for me - as soopy and i have not discussed any of this which means soopy has plans of his own to get working on this ...

one of the many reasons i dont dive into things without planning ...

ill watch from the sidelines again - and hope that this doesnt become a threeway route which can get quite messy ...

soopy - ive been trying to get hold of you - but can see where you have been investing a lot of your time ... and i though he ( the 'other' dev on the 'other' coin ) was a different dev ...

its quite obvious to me that its you doing the work - which is quite unsettling now ...

discuss with me - or not ... up to you ... you have disappeared for too long for me to believe you have time for granite or ozziecoin - let alone oc and the other coins you are working on ...

im around if you need to chat - and around for anyone to chat over what can be done here ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 03:32:30 AM

in fact - after coming back and reading ( yes guys - if you didnt know - im STILL sick but back on here now and STILL trying to get my original profile back ) im quite interested to see what is goign on when one considers that a lot of this is supposed to be goig through a team work with the major holders of the coins ...

i know nothing about this as yet - which can only mean one thing ... diversion ...

if there are a few devs interested in this - tehn sitting on the sidelines would be the best thing for me - as soopy and i have not discussed any of this which means soopy has plans of his own to get working on this ...

ill watch from the sidelines again - and hope that this doesnt become a threeway route which can get quite messy ...

soopy - ive been trying to get hold of you - but can see where you have been investing a lot of your time ... and i though he ( the 'other' dev on the 'other' coin ) was a different dev ...

its quite obvious to me that its you doing the work - which is quite unsettling now ...

discuss with me - or not ... up to you ... you have disappeared for too long for me to believe you have time for granite or ozziecoin - let alone oc and the other coins you are working on ...

im around if you need to chat - and around for anyone to chat over what can be done here ...

#crysx

There's no three way. I haven't brought in anyone I just asked one person who I knew of. Then I said something. I'm glad soop chimed in. Still no update on what he had mentioned

I have something that I had planned for OC since a while and JOHN knows about it too. Will give you the details in the next few days (12th).

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

I know there's a big time difference between us all. But patience is what I am working off of. And so far it's been working.

I am glad everyone is talking. And working. Doing what we can to get the momentum back.

Cheers!!

-Raven
crysx

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 04:48:02 AM

#crysx

There's no three way. I haven't brought in anyone I just asked one person who I knew of. Then I said something. I'm glad soop chimed in. Still no update on what he had mentioned

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

I know there's a big time difference between us all. But patience is what I am working off of. And so far it's been working.

I am glad everyone is talking. And working. Doing what we can to get the momentum back.

Cheers!!

-Raven

best way to work for the moment raven ...

i like your style ...

at the very least you come through with what you say you will do - even if its just what you are capable of ...

as i do - we seem to work the same way ...

i did NOT want to sound negative in my last comment - but my frustration with all thats happening on my end is obviously coming out in my posts ... i am not eloquent as soopy with my posts - i can be quite abrupt and forward and to the point - which can be ( and mostly is ) construed as being negative or rude ... its not the intention ... the intention is to get my point across - and i ont have the patience to be reserved and polite about a lot of things ...

ive worked with soopy for a while now - and he gets a little shirty with me regarding that also ... but thats just me - and have no intention on sugar coating what i think ( or how how i feel ) towards all this ...

you guys have kept your chin up for a while now - and have doen the right thing so far - so getting someone that may be interested in bringing the development forward can only be a positive thing ...

i KNOW there are things happening in the background and forces that are outside of the community at play here also ... but i also know - that when i get a SOLID TEAM together - i can bring OUR expertise in as a COMBINED UNIT ( not just singular people doing their own thing - especially without others knowing ) and bring a huge lift to any coin / project we work with ...

currently - my focus is with soopy ... and he KNOWS why im speaking the way i do ...

but again - thats just the way i work ... its not for everybody - as i dont hide very much at all ...

keep up the great work mate ...

#crysx

ChainWorks Industries . grn - Ga2TFVPW3y2vd9vMdqLWfid9hf8RPSQV19 . exchange - https://bleutrade.com/exchange/GRN/BTC/ . email - crysx@gnxs.com .
raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:22:33 PM

#crysx

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Cheers!!

-Raven

best way to work for the moment raven ...

i like your style ...

at the very least you come through with what you say you will do - even if its just what you are capable of ...

as i do - we seem to work the same way ...

i did NOT want to sound negative in my last comment - but my frustration with all thats happening on my end is obviously coming out in my posts ... i am not eloquent as soopy with my posts - i can be quite abrupt and forward and to the point - which can be ( and mostly is ) construed as being negative or rude ... its not the intention ... the intention is to get my point across - and i ont have the patience to be reserved and polite about a lot of things ...

ive worked with soopy for a while now - and he gets a little shirty with me regarding that also ... but thats just me - and have no intention on sugar coating what i think ( or how how i feel ) towards all this ...

you guys have kept your chin up for a while now - and have doen the right thing so far - so getting someone that may be interested in bringing the development forward can only be a positive thing ...

i KNOW there are things happening in the background and forces that are outside of the community at play here also ... but i also know - that when i get a SOLID TEAM together - i can bring OUR expertise in as a COMBINED UNIT ( not just singular people doing their own thing - especially without others knowing ) and bring a huge lift to any coin / project we work with ...

currently - my focus is with soopy ... and he KNOWS why im speaking the way i do ...

but again - thats just the way i work ... its not for everybody - as i dont hide very much at all ...

keep up the great work mate ...

#crysx

Thanks, let's all keep up the great work!
raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:59:56 AM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Soop,

I have had much faith in your abilities. But when you declare a date or a post stating that you have some update, sorry I love word play, there's date in update. And you stated a date the 12th. It's the 15th. I hate to be misleading to our investors\community if we can not deliver we cannot be trusted. These delays and statements are misleading, this hurting what we were trying to build in August 2015 when we declared the takeover. I am sorry but this is what I kind of hinted said I have had patience. And I have been nothing short of supportive and will continue to be. But when I see promises or statements not being kept I have no obligation but to call the attention to it.

I have said my opion and thought.

Cheers!

- Raven
raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:18:19 AM

No squeeze? Ideas? The reports of altcoins may make things interesting again.

I know we have been in dark times, we've all been there sometime in our life. Let's show some perseverance!

-Raven
raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:20:44 AM

http://bitcoingarden.tk/cryptocurrencies-dark-horse-navcoin-swap-thoroughbred/

Congrats NAV....... 

Is everyone Dead, did the world end?

-Raven
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:07:42 PM

Just checking in. Nothing to really say.

crysx -- if you want to dev or help OC, go for it. I don't think anyone will object.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 03:28:52 PM

I am all for crysx
raven7886
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 12:30:00 PM

Did anyone purchase any waves??

-Raven
Crypt1x

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 04:47:00 PM

looks like $OC woke up on Bittrex! https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-OC Cool Cool Cool
crysx

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 05:18:01 AM

hi all ...

everything coming along smoothly ...

i will be away for a week or so - and pop in when i can - starting monday ... ill be in the process of setting thefarm - and organizing for it to be connected within the following two weeks ...

this means i will have no internet connectivity for that period of time - and will be doing nothing else but working on thefarm ...

so if there is any contact that is required - please pm or skype me ...

the development is underway for the projects we have - and will continue to do so ...

though ive not heard back from raven regarding what has been happening - but we are all busy in our lives - so understandable ...

this post is to let you know that i wont be available for a little while and to make sure that IF there is any deals to be made - they will need to be made when i get back and after thefarm is fully functional ...

a toast to progress ...

#crysx

Crypt1x

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 10:03:27 AM

Damn look at that orderbook on Bittrex!!! The moon is near for Orangecoin, i suppose some big whale is accumulating before pumping it to the fkin moon cause all the TA on that charts makes me think this! Amazing, i think we can reach 250 satoshis in a few......  Cool

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-OC
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 03:05:28 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2016, 02:20:20 AM by soopy452000

OrangeCoin Update:

OrangeCoin Windows Client as well as the Github has been updated to 2.0.4.

Change Log:

*Checkpointed at #454757

*Version Bumped 2.0.4

*Reverted To Default Theme.

Enjoy!

Github

https://github.com/sherlockcoin/Orangecoin

Windows Wallet

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hsqobfzoc42hg28/OrangeCoin+2.0.4+Windows+Wallet.zip

Warm Regards,

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 03:15:07 AM

Major Updates incoming in the next few weeks.

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
crysx

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 06:07:28 AM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

aaand - how did i know you were coming out of the woodwork mate? ...

im glad my presence was enough to force a comment or two - AGAIN! ...

i see you are back on the droidz thread too ... and how many others? ...

how long for this time soopy? ...

any work for granite as well? ... i mean - its only been 9MONTHS since we discussed ANYTHING ...

glad to see you back after spending all that btc ...

#crysx

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 06:35:12 AM

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

aaand - how did i know you were coming out of the woodwork mate? ...

im glad my presence was enough to force a comment or two - AGAIN! ...

i see you are back on the droidz thread too ... and how many others? ...

how long for this time soopy? ...

any work for granite as well? ... i mean - its only been 9MONTHS since we discussed ANYTHING ...

glad to see you back after spending all that btc ...

#crysx

Lol How are you mate?

Arrmmm.. Which btc is this? Smiley

Warm Regards,
~SoopY~

PS: Next is GRN.

Working/Online Times

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: