Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:26:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New member  (Read 704 times)
Rockon6 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:14:50 PM

Hello, new to trading and this forum. I am looking to buy BTC. I have neteller/skrill or Pokerstars. How as a new member I would start? From what I read people dont really trust skrill since they can dispute the funds or smt? Is neteller fine? Should the transfer be done in increments? I would be supposed to send first?

Sorry if I post in the wrong thread, will take any advice possible. Thank you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinscience

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:27:20 PM

you can use neteller it is very good cash wallet and now they have started to accept bitcoin as payment option. and what you want to do. this site is full of information about bitcoins and cryptocurrency.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 04:28:38 PM

Neteller at the moment is really good to use. In my opinion, skrill has nothign wrong in exhcnage currencies section there still traders who accept skrill to buy BTC Grin
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:56:28 AM

Hello, new to trading and this forum. I am looking to buy BTC. I have neteller/skrill or Pokerstars. How as a new member I would start? From what I read people dont really trust skrill since they can dispute the funds or smt? Is neteller fine? Should the transfer be done in increments? I would be supposed to send first?

welcome to the forum and enjoy staying here. here is the where you can find users that maybe willing to a trade with you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=53.0
BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:26:25 AM

welcome to the forum and enjoy staying here. here is the where you can find users that maybe willing to a trade with you.

Always use an escrow when trading on this forum even if the user your dealing with has a high rank.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:38:01 AM

use coinimal they accept neteller, and paypal too just in case you need it
zengryT

Activity: 745

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 07:51:33 AM

Always use an escrow when trading on this forum even if the user your dealing with has a high rank.

Welcome to the forum!

The post above has nice advice for you and I suggest you listen to it as that will likely save you some money and time. I found a list for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 and I advise you wait for one of them to come online to make your trade assuming they are not online at the time. Don't rush.
From what I can make out this guy accepts skrill as payment possibly need id for bigger deals https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.0

Maybe see you around  Cool

Not managing signature campaigns anymore.
Rockon6 (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 11:27:17 AM

Welcome to the forum!

The post above has nice advice for you and I suggest you listen to it as that will likely save you some money and time. I found a list for you https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 and I advise you wait for one of them to come online to make your trade assuming they are not online at the time. Don't rush.
From what I can make out this guy accepts skrill as payment possibly need id for bigger deals https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583572.0

Maybe see you around  Cool

Thank you for your help! Just a couple more questions. What is usually(normal?) trade rates here? I assume its global rate +somekind of %?
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:03:05 PM

Welcome to the Bitcoin community.
First you have to visit the exchange section in this forum, read some interesting threads there, and then you can post your topic about exchange or purchasing Bitcoin for fiat as requested.
Here it's better to use the trusted escrow's services to don't risk anything.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:08:47 PM

Welcome here on bitcointalk hope you will have a nice time. Beside all the nice people here there are also big scammers. Watch out what services you will use and who you trust.
Etoiliste

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:49:31 PM

nettler is the best way to buy bitcoin because it also accept bitcoin in payments
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 10:50:27 PM

Welcome, be careful from the scammers, and try always to use the escrow services
Wishing you good luck
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: