Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:40:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcointalk User Joust, attempted to scam my Sig campaign.  (Read 2318 times)
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 10:03:18 PM

now OP try to buy a new full member account
thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167490.0

What is wrong about that? Am i not allowed to do that?

Where is that rule?

Regards,
Joust
nothing wrong with that, but considering this thread, it makes people think that youre going to use that bought full member account to  pull off another attempt on scamming a sig campaign or something. you can say "oh i wont do it again," but you did only admit to attempting to cheat the campaign only after being caught. nothing says you wont do the same with the next account, especially since you made that thread only after it became apparent the defaults werent going to remove their -ve tags on you.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
malphite

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 02:43:57 AM

Its shame people are pretty desperate, but not hes in a worse situation before since he got negged.

How does one still get invovled even with negged rep cause i notice hes still in another campaign lol. people pay negged accounts wth?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 05:15:25 AM

Its shame people are pretty desperate, but not hes in a worse situation before since he got negged.

How does one still get invovled even with negged rep cause i notice hes still in another campaign lol. people pay negged accounts wth?
some campaigns do, i know that yobit accepts pretty much about anyone and i think they pay for just about any post, even the spammy ones. the cloudmining.website campaign pays negged members as well, but at a lowered rate. not sure if their campaign still around though, think they are.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:26:16 AM

It takes a lot to admit fault and wrong doing. At least he is doing that. Sounds like he just made a bad choice and is not like your typical scammer that disappears never to be heard from again.
Thank you for understanding my situation, i will do everything to make this right.. So tell me what to do?
you do nothing, lets take a page out of your own book

Too late to excuse now, once a scammer always a scammer Sad

A shame to have such people in the community!

Regards,
Joust

and to think u wrote that a day before you became a scammer

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:36:33 AM

Siding with negative trust on this. The fact is still that he tried to scam. Another fact is that it seems he admitted this because he was found out and the scam attempt was unsuccessful , it will not be like this if he wasnt found out . Also the reason behind this scam attempt is pretty much weird, addicted to something doesnt mean that it will be a reason for you to commit a crime or whatsoever

P.S : Even candystripes admitted his mistakes before by making a thread and public apology but still the negative trust remain so there is no point in putting neutral for this user

After reading this, yes agree red trust should remain.
I remember reading OP's post on their camps thread stating that joust removed his signature without notice.
That should be a courtesy given to the campaign manager.
BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 10:57:57 AM

Where is that rule?

Regards,
Joust
you can't change someone's view towards you until you make a big deal with him to tell that you have lot of money and small amount like 0.05 doesn't matter much it was just a foolish mistake from your side.
joust

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:13:50 AM

Where is that rule?

Regards,
Joust
you can't change someone's view towards you until you make a big deal with him to tell that you have lot of money and small amount like 0.05 doesn't matter much it was just a foolish mistake from your side.
What do you mean by that?

Regards,
Joust

BTCBLOGGER

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:19:50 AM

Where is that rule?

Regards,
Joust

Regards,
Joust
I mean to say it is impossible to change the view of quickseller towards you after this kind of big mistake.
joust

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:56:00 AM

Where is that rule?

Regards,
Joust

Regards,
Joust
I mean to say it is impossible to change the view of quickseller towards you after this kind of big mistake.
Yes, i take full responsibility for my things i did, so i am not mad at quickseller, i think he is right.

Regards,
Joust

JosIzem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 08:33:54 AM

I think he should be given a chance QS, bro c'mon reply at least here when the guy admitted it right away, I personall feel a hance should be given Smiley

give him a neutral one mate, you should act like a human bro not robot Smiley .

We all do mistakes sometimes, havent you done any ever ? Wink

Note : I personally felt sometimes that jouse was a signature spammer earlier, so maybe negative feedback is right. Made posts in my thread and were weird.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: