Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Hero Account 0.5 btc firm  (Read 819 times)
PTPIPTTDWCD (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 04:39:24 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2015, 11:54:50 AM by PTPIPTTDWCD

Hero account with excellent post history.
no loans
no negative feedback
no negative trust.
500 + activity

.5 BTC Firm

Escrow will be used
message if interested in buying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GiocareHost

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:10:10 PM

Online now

0.5 itself sounds high. Is a signed message available from an address posted more than 3 months ago?
PTPIPTTDWCD (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:07:04 PM

Online now

0.5 itself sounds high. Is a signed message available from an address posted more than 3 months ago?

Price is firm, and yes
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:14:19 PM

Online now

you say the price of 0.5 for members hero is high? I guess hero member can reach 0.75 - 1BTC. because I do not really know with the rate now

DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:28:03 PM

Online now

you say the price of 0.5 for members hero is high? I guess hero member can reach 0.75 - 1BTC. because I do not really know with the rate now
Nope the ongoing price for hero members is something from 0.3-0.5 with 0.5 being the best quality posts, and high activity. I would say something like 0.4 should suit the account as the account has only medium grade post quality.
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:35:30 PM

Online now

Nope the ongoing price for hero members is something from 0.3-0.5 with 0.5 being the best quality posts, and high activity. I would say something like 0.4 should suit the account as the account has only medium grade post quality.
The buyers just want to make a bid in cheap price so buyers can get that account with lower price

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■
PTPIPTTDWCD (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:48:14 PM

Online now

Seller decides the price.
i say its 0.5 btc then it is 0.5 btc.
If someone sells for 1 BTC doesn't mean the price is 1 btc.
DiscoverCebu

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:49:53 PM

Online now

Seller decides the price.
i say its 0.5 btc then it is 0.5 btc.
If someone sells for 1 BTC doesn't mean the price is 1 btc.

Well then good luck with finding a buyer at that price.
ronaldo40
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:54:36 PM

Online now

I first saw it the price of 0.3-0.5 for sr.member account, possible effects of the price bitcoin? or the increasing number of accounts hero member so the price decreases

DiscoverCebu

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 01:58:57 PM

Online now

I first saw it the price of 0.3-0.5 for sr.member account, possible effects of the price bitcoin? or the increasing number of accounts hero member so the price decreases

Most people just use it for signature campaigns, if there is a increase in payment from signature campaigns, there is an increase in account prices, and so on.
ronaldo40
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 02:23:15 PM

Online now

Most people just use it for signature campaigns, if there is a increase in payment from signature campaigns, there is an increase in account prices, and so on.

ohh I think too many accounts hero member, is different when the first is still very little, so the first is still expensive for an account hero member.
ok now I understand. means if I want to sell sr.member account around 0.15 - 0.25BTC

jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 02:44:28 PM

The price is not high for a Hero member account, even though the account has 500+Activity = 0.5 BTC
can you show us the statistic from this site entering your UID http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/
PTPIPTTDWCD (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 02:52:17 PM

The price is not high for a Hero member account, even though the account has 500+Activity = 0.5 BTC
can you show us the statistic from this site entering your UID http://www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/

I do not know that site and i am not going on it.

Still selling.
jt byte

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:11:45 PM

Still selling.

It does not steal anything from you, just put your UID and tell us the statistic of your account, and there is an price estimator which is higher that normal. Don't be afraid.
PTPIPTTDWCD (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:19:29 PM

Still selling.

It does not steal anything from you, just put your UID and tell us the statistic of your account, and there is an price estimator which is higher that normal. Don't be afraid.

Post Quality: Excellent
Trust: Neutral
jt byte

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:38:06 PM

Still selling.

Post Quality: Excellent
Trust: Neutral

The price of the account is normal so it is not expensive as some say here. The quality of the post is excellent which increase the price of the account. Good luck in your sales.
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:39:49 PM

may I know Most Popular Boards By Posts & Most Popular Boards By Activity for your account ?

Hero account with alright post history.
no loans
no negative feedback
no negative trust.
500 + activity

.5 BTC Firm

Escrow will be used
PTPIPTTDWCD (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:57:59 PM

may I know Most Popular Boards By Posts & Most Popular Boards By Activity for your account ?

Hero account with alright post history.
no loans
no negative feedback
no negative trust.
500 + activity

.5 BTC Firm

Escrow will be used

Posts are in various boards, from discussion & help to marketplace and so on.
over 1100 posts.
PTPIPTTDWCD (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:30:48 AM

Online Now.
BTCPOOLMINING

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 07:37:04 AM

Online Now.
I seen you are bumping your thread multiple times per day that is against forum rules, you can bump your thread only once per day no matter if you delete your previous bump, if you are a hero member then you should respect forum rules.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: