Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start your own Social Media business  (Read 559 times)
BitcoinStriker (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:34:43 PM

Hey guys,

Is anyone insterested in me making a guide on how to create your own social media business? Like how do people sell X followers or likes for X bitcoins. Its sort of easy and there are several methods.

Hello.
Is it me you are looking for?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:25:25 PM

Hey guys,

Is anyone insterested in me making a guide on how to create your own social media business? Like how do people sell X followers or likes for X bitcoins. Its sort of easy and there are several methods.

If you mean real followers/likes, sure. Most "businesses" are selling fake ones, and there are more than enough sites that automate that (but they have no value).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:31:05 PM

Hey guys,

So can you provide any vouch copy to a trusted member for review, it would be helpful to let know the other members you have legit method to create social media business.
BitcoinStriker (OP)

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 11:28:30 PM

Hey guys,

So can you provide any vouch copy to a trusted member for review, it would be helpful to let know the other members you have legit method to create social media business.
I didnt create it yet, but if there is any interested I will create it.

Hey guys,

If you mean real followers/likes, sure. Most "businesses" are selling fake ones, and there are more than enough sites that automate that (but they have no value).
If I do create anything like this, I will go with every single available option, fakes ones, real ones, website ones, traffic ones, and so on...

Hello.
buddycool

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 02:24:37 AM

I am interested to know about this business. Pm me the information.

coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 02:27:13 AM

I wouldn't mind seeing a guide on this. Every time I see someone offering a service like this I assume it's a scam or fake likes or fake followers. So it would be interesting to see if there is any legitimacy behind it.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:37:34 AM

Hey guys,

I didnt create it yet, but if there is any interested I will create it.

Hey guys,

If I do create anything like this, I will go with every single available option, fakes ones, real ones, website ones, traffic ones, and so on...

Sounds good. Are you planning to charge for it, by the way? Or is it more of a freebie thing?

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 04:46:40 AM

1. go to fiverr.com
2. resell from there

or look for wholesale sites / open a social exchange. it's that easy Smiley

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:59:12 AM

1. go to fiverr.com
2. resell from there

Those are all fake/botted and have no value or benefit.

BitcoinStriker (OP)

I am the one who knocks.

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:07:10 AM

1. go to fiverr.com
2. resell from there

Those are all fake/botted and have no value or benefit.

Exactly.

I'll make the guide and post it on bitcontalk soon, it will be free.

Hello.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: