Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:05:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fidor ATM or deposit?  (Read 1282 times)
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 09:38:13 PM

I am considering getting a Fidor bank account because they are Bitcoin friendly. But I see that they only have one ATM based in Munich.

How do I get my cash euros into my Fidor bank account?

Would I need a bank account at another bank to deal with Fidor?

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 10:39:29 PM

easiest way would be a second bank account to send the funds to your fidor account.

Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 11:09:45 AM

do you have a german residence? From what I know, they only accept german customers for now.

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 11:52:37 AM

do you have a german residence? From what I know, they only accept german customers for now.

Yes, I live in Germany.

The only thing I use banks for is to deposit cash and send it to a Bitcoin exchange. I had a Deutsche Bank account but they dropped me after someone reversed a SEPA transfer to me (after I sent them bitcoins). I guess they felt it would be easier to drop me than deal with it.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:43:38 PM

But Fidor also drops customers, if someone claims he did not send the money and reverse the SEPA transfer ... there are tons of those reports in german here
(nearly every bank will drop you in this case)

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
Elwar (OP)
Legendary

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 01:26:45 PM

But Fidor also drops customers, if someone claims he did not send the money and reverse the SEPA transfer ... there are tons of those reports in german here
(nearly every bank will drop you in this case)

So strange. I get ripped off and the bank blames me.

Either way, I think I'll go with ING. Since the only thing I use a bank for here is to deposit cash and move it to an exchange any bank will do.

I tried the BitQuick thing for selling bitcoins via SEPA a few times but will not go that route again.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: