Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:42:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!!  (Read 53836 times)
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 03:19:11 PM

So fridaynight giveaway? Sounds good to me Cool

I'm hoping after the dumping is over the price rebounds!!  For now I'm holding, they were all mined so I don't have to dump.  Yet!!  Grin

Well I have a few orders in.. If people really dump on these buyorders, I'm happy to catch a few... Smiley

You should be catching a lot!!  Houston we have a problem!!  The spaceship is crashing back to earth!!

Nope.. my orders are not hit yet.. Almost my turn I see..  Cheesy Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lulla.by

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:55:11 PM

I'm hoping after the dumping is over the price rebounds!!  For now I'm holding, they were all mined so I don't have to dump.  Yet!!  Grin

I think price won't recover anytime soon
SpaceCoinLab (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:24:51 PM

http://puu.sh/jZQOQ/31d70f3d2d.jpg

Please retweet!

https://twitter.com/SpaceCoinLab/status/639865295558078464

50 SPACE EACH!
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 06:30:10 PM

Done!

I almost pissed my pants laughing when the rocket went flying!!  Grin Grin Grin

Nice video dev...
EmperorBaburr

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:52:13 PM

RT and follow done thanks in advance
SpaceCoinLab (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:55:52 PM

Thanks guys.

But please don't post addresses and such in this thread! the giveaway is on twitter!

We don't want a locked thread!  Wink
EmperorBaburr

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:08:11 PM

Thanks guys.

But please don't post addresses and such in this thread! the giveaway is on twitter!

We don't want a locked thread!  Wink
how long will you take to send all the coin out?
SpaceCoinLab (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:11:16 PM

I really don't know. I am paying directly when someone retweets right now.

I think 24 hours or something. Whatever is left of the bounty, we will reserve for a second campaign Wink
SpaceCoinLab (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:29:51 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2015, 07:40:49 PM by SpaceCoinLab

Added giveaway info to OP!

Do you like the video guys?  Cheesy

edit:
So far only 14 x 50 SPACE has been claimed!

9300 to go!
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:38:24 PM

Ha Ha cool video !!!
I like music in video too...very nice Wink
CoinLeaf

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:57:05 PM

Anyone having issues with the dice game? I'm getting a better is too big error saying that the max bet size is a negative number.
SpaceCoinLab (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:10:47 AM

I will contact the one in charge of the dice game.

Meanwhile, the premine wallet is burning hot after sending 125x 50 SPACE retweet bounties. Keeps me very busy right now haha

I never expected so many to be honest. I hope people notice SPACE some more after all this.
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 01:15:47 AM

Meanwhile, the premine wallet is burning hot after sending 125x 50 SPACE retweet bounties. Keeps me very busy right now haha

Holy shit dude... That is pretty impressive.. Smiley
SpaceCoinLab (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:43:31 AM

150 retweets at this time!

50 to go!

allZuckedUp

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

find / -name base -exec chown -R us

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:31:49 AM

Hiya folks,
So, I stumbled onto this looking for random stuff to mine, and decided to compile a wallet.

An observation or two...

1. the wallet compiles pretty easily, and that's good.  But, if you need to compile the leveldb stuff separately, you should document that somewhere obvious.  That was a small pain the the ass to figure out. (Orrrrr, can that be included in the main makefile so the spacecoin make process will do it as part of the spacecoin build itself? Especially considering you're already distributing the leveldb source with the spacecoin code anyway.)

2. Not that it matters with only a week's worth of data in the chain now, but going forward... LOTS of blocks = slow sync.  At the rate this loads blocks into the chain vs. the raw number of blocks this coin produces, in six months it is honestly conceivable that a fresh wallet might take several DAYS to sync.  There's dozens of wallets out there that have that exact problem, and most of them aren't as block-chatty as spacecoin seems to be.

Anyway, I'm liking this coin thus far... So, I'm going to keep most of my mining, stake them for a while, and I'm curious to see where you folks can take this.

Cheers

crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:52:13 AM

Faucet and Dice game is ok now.

I have been away for a few days and you lot robbed me blind lolz

Anyway I have re funded the wallet that feeds both the faucet and the dice game from the bounties I received, so now I have no space left once you win this amount on the dice Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
SpaceCoinLab (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:14:49 PM

http://puu.sh/k0Dnu/7f3a967eeb.jpg

The twitter campaign is done!! I have sent 240 x 50 SPACE to retweeters! (what a job that was  Cheesy)

Hiya folks,
So, I stumbled onto this looking for random stuff to mine, and decided to compile a wallet.

An observation or two...

1. the wallet compiles pretty easily, and that's good.  But, if you need to compile the leveldb stuff separately, you should document that somewhere obvious.  That was a small pain the the ass to figure out. (Orrrrr, can that be included in the main makefile so the spacecoin make process will do it as part of the spacecoin build itself? Especially considering you're already distributing the leveldb source with the spacecoin code anyway.)

2. Not that it matters with only a week's worth of data in the chain now, but going forward... LOTS of blocks = slow sync.  At the rate this loads blocks into the chain vs. the raw number of blocks this coin produces, in six months it is honestly conceivable that a fresh wallet might take several DAYS to sync.  There's dozens of wallets out there that have that exact problem, and most of them aren't as block-chatty as spacecoin seems to be.

Anyway, I'm liking this coin thus far... So, I'm going to keep most of my mining, stake them for a while, and I'm curious to see where you folks can take this.

Cheers

Hi,

First of all, welcome!

Thank you for pointing out the issues you've experienced. I will take that with me after the next wallet update. But on what OS did you compile on?

As for the slow syncing, that to will be handled in the next update. A few changes in the source and faster servers will do the trick  Wink

@crunk
Thanks man, will send you 1K later this afternoon!
farFX

Activity: 107

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 12:18:00 PM

Massive dump today on yobit.  Drove the price from 1000  toshi to 355.  Shocked

Hope SPACE will rebound and has longer potential with a steady price as it is a pretty cool coin.

Pay it Forward
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:23:24 PM

Massive dump today on yobit.  Drove the price from 1000  toshi to 355.  Shocked

Hope SPACE will rebound and has longer potential with a steady price as it is a pretty cool coin.

Lots of weird stuff going on on yobit today just look at ESC what the hell is that doing up around 199sats ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 12:24:45 PM

Massive dump today on yobit.  Drove the price from 1000  toshi to 355.  Shocked

I see bigger buys then dumps...  Roll Eyes

Dumping at 350 sat.. LOL marketcap of 2-3 btc...  Cheesy

Oh please dump some more!

And great job on the giveaway dev!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: