Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!!  (Read 53835 times)
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:28:49 AM

1. my definition of dead coin is based on one thing:no nodes, i don't care about block explorers, exchange and other things.
2. on the world of crypto even in 12 second something big can happen and they noticed it the hard way, they aren't copying anybody othervise they would burn the coins you go behind

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
intristin

Activity: 196

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:32:04 AM

BARR_Official, you have been trying to FUD Digital Credits since we first came out and your attempts have failed. But good luck with that. You currently burning a coin under active development which by the way is shady. The DEV of said coin don't even like you. I don't understand what your problem is with me or why you keep attacking me. But if that what makes your dick hard, keep trying. At the end of the day we will still be here. Good luck with your NXT asset!  Grin

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com
MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:36:34 AM

BARR_Official, you have been trying to FUD Digital Credits since we first came out and your attempts have failed. But good luck with that. You currently burning a coin under active development which by the way is shady. The DEV of said coin don't even like you. I don't understand what your problem is with me or why you keep attacking me. But if that what makes your dick hard, keep trying. At the end of the day we will still be here. Good luck with your NXT asset!  Grin

somehow i totally agree with you, and there are even other proof of burn coins and who knows if barr_ufficial knows about them and does the same thing....

BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:50:50 AM

1. my definition of dead coin is based on one thing:no nodes, i don't care about block explorers, exchange and other things.

The goal of the DigitalCredits project is to increase the number of SpaceCoin nodes and stake lots of coins.  The block explorer they made also requires its own node, in case you weren't aware.  Exchanges also require their own nodes to run their wallets, in case you weren't aware.

So what DigitalCredits is doing is bringing a dead coin back to life, by your own definition.  It increases the number of altcoins.  Why is he claiming to decrease the number of altcoins, when he's doing the exact opposite of that (and doing the opposite of everything else he says)?  

they aren't copying anybody othervise they would burn the coins you go behind

Actually he did promise to burn the same coins BARR burns.  He broke that promise too.  

BARR_Official, you have been trying to FUD Digital Credits since we first came out and your attempts have failed.

Not true.  Actually you were fudding BARR 24/7 in C-Cex chat because you didn't think I would notice.  You told everyone who would listen that BARR is worthless, that DGCS was already far more valuable than BARR, and that everyone who invested in BARR was an idiot who would lose all their money.

When I responded to you in C-Cex chat, it was only to answer your lies about BARR.  I simply responded with the facts, and you had a public meltdown.  You asked for DGCS to be delisted from C-Cex, and you told all DGCS holders to withdraw their coins.

I posted screencaps of those chats in your topic, and then you locked the topic and started a new one.  Remember now?

Remember how you said you were going to war against BARR, and how you would "destroy my pussy faggot bitch ass on December 1st" or something like that?  

How is that working out, so far?  You still haven't burned any coins, nobody is buying Spacecoin, and you have a marketcap of 2 BTC?  Well, actually about 90% of that figure is the coins still in the Yobit faucet which aren't really in circulation yet, so the marketcap is more like 0.2 BTC.  I don't feel very destroyed.  

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:51:41 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 12:02:39 PM by intristin

somehow i totally agree with you, and there are even other proof of burn coins and who knows if barr_ufficial knows about them and does the same thing....

He thinks he owns proof of burn and any coin that comes out is copying his. Yet he as well as every other coin, including mine is a copy of bitcoin. He is attacking my coin and will continue to attack any new Proof of burn coin that comes out. I on the other hand am looking forward to more proof of burn coins. The more the better because there is a lot of dead coins out there and Digital Credits can not possibly rescue all the bag holders by ourselves. At the end of the day all his FUD is speculation and completely unproven. Will Digital credits succeed, who knows, I don't know that and neither dose he. The fact is we both have a different approach to our burns, He is going after active coins, I'm going after dead coins. I'm using an automated burn process and he is using a manual one. He claims his way is better. I don't see how attacking coins under active development meets the propose of Proof of burn. How he thinks I copied his terrible idea is beyond me. Digital Credits was designed to rescue holders of dead coins, not attack ones that are tring to make it work. We were also designed to have a life beyond our burn fund. We have PoW and PoS at a 1% inflation rate. Once his burn fund runs up what is it's purpose? Nothing, it will die like the coins he claims to be targeting.  

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
dukester99

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:53:24 AM

Have you considered burning ECASH?

Is there a block explorer for Spacecoin, so we can see the current supply, and see if any coins have been burned?

Block Explorer is here, hosted by us. We are also hosting a pool, Thanks Tekyboy, and 4 nodes to ensure the block chain keeps moving without issue during the burn.

http://spacecoin.dcredits.com/

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:59:32 AM

Have you considered burning ECASH?

Is there a block explorer for Spacecoin, so we can see the current supply, and see if any coins have been burned?

Block Explorer is here, hosted by us. We are also hosting a pool, Thanks Tekyboy, and 4 nodes to ensure the block chain keeps moving without issue during the burn.

http://spacecoin.dcredits.com/

Post your suggestion in this thread and we will look into it: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1254272.0

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:03:18 PM

He is attacking my coin and will continue to attack any new Proof of burn coin that comes out.

That's another lie from you, since CeriumCombine just announced that they're exchanging for burned altcoins and BARR accepted their offer to work together.

At the end of the day all his FUD is speculation and completely unproven.

Just the facts, ma'am.  You're on record saying all the premined funds will be transparent on the block explorer, and that you won't be in control of those funds, but you've already sent 6 million with no way to track who they're given to.

I'm using an automated burn process and he is using a manual one.

You require users to send their coins to BTCPoolExchange, and all withdrawals from BTCPoolExchange have to be manually approved by the admin.

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:07:48 PM

You require users to send their coins to BTCPoolExchange, and all withdrawals from BTCPoolExchange have to be manually approved by the admin.

No they don't. There is no record of the withdraw in question. It's FUD, most likely created by one of your alt accounts. Anyone can deposit coins on BTCPOOL and then withdraw them to see that what you are saying is complete bullshit lies!

MbccompanyX

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:10:48 PM

No they don't. There is no record of the withdraw in question. It's FUD, most likely created by one of your alt accounts. Anyone can deposit coins on BTCPOOL and then withdraw them to see that what you are saying is complete bullshit lies!

and anyway a exchange that asks for manual approval is totally bs and i agree again with intristin.... and anyway let's end this fight ok?

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:11:49 PM

Well I don't know about that other guy who reported the same facts, but I made my own withdrawal from BTCPoolExchange and it had to wait for manual admin approval.

Here is the record of that withdrawal:  6853eaebc5379685af912490ec5a544bb9e1188f6c04a9c832f7f5b591ff5429

So there are at least 2 users who had the same experience.  How many users does BTCPoolExchange have?  0 people have ever traded DGCS there, even though it's the official host for your burns.  

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:42:20 PM

Well I don't know about that other guy who reported the same facts, but I made my own withdrawal from BTCPoolExchange and it had to wait for manual admin approval.

Here is the record of that withdrawal:  6853eaebc5379685af912490ec5a544bb9e1188f6c04a9c832f7f5b591ff5429

So there are at least 2 users who had the same experience.  How many users does BTCPoolExchange have?  0 people have ever traded DGCS there, even though it's the official host for your burns.  

Hi
can you please tell me what issue you have with the exchange

There are no outstanding withdraws on the exchange

so please tell me where the problem is ?

BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:45:45 PM

Ok mate time to set the record straight , 1 withdrawals go to a waiting area will they are processing this takes all of a few seconds it does say waiting for approval , but that is a automated process , its not instant as the system has to do some checks and balances , and not 1 person has said anything about any stuck withdrawals here or in support or in our chat and as for that transaction record check it on the block chain it was done on the 17th 11th 2015 and this was the time the withdrawal was submitted 11/17/2015 12:19:46 PM on our exchange and this is the time it hit the blockchain after the auto checks and balances 2015-11-17 12:20:31, took all of 45 seconds , mate go fud somewhere else check it on the blockchain yourself before fudding , if 45 seconds is to long for you mate blame satoshi!!

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 12:57:19 PM

I wasn't complaining, as anyone can see if they can read.

I was just pointing out another inaccuracy in intristin's many stories.

His burn process is fully centralized and requires trusting both him and the exchange. 

He asks you to trust that he won't send the premined coins without following the rules, even though he's already broken that trust. 

Then he asks you to trust the exchange with your altcoins, because you send them your coins and trust that they will burn those coins.

Then he asks you to trust the exchange again to distribute the DGCS according to the rules, even though they have 5 million coins and transfer them off-blockchain in a way that would easily allow dishonest transfers to remain hidden. 

After that, DGCS cannot be traded without again trusting a centralized exchange to hold the coins, not to delist the coins, not to get hacked, and not to go out of business.

And he thinks that system is some advantage over BARR, which is traded on the decentralized NXT Asset Exchange, fully trustless on the blockchain, where your coins stay in your address even while they're in sell orders.

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:00:31 PM

His burn process is fully centralized and requires trusting both him and the exchange.  

He asks you to trust that he won't send the premined coins without following the rules, even though he's already broken that trust.  

Then he asks you to trust the exchange with your altcoins, because you send them your coins and trust that they will burn those coins.

Then he asks you to trust the exchange again to distribute the DGCS according to the rules, even though they have 5 million coins and transfer them off-blockchain in a way that would easily allow dishonest transfers to remain hidden.  

After that, DGCS cannot be traded without again trusting a centralized exchange to hold the coins, not to delist the coins, not to get hacked, and not to go out of business.

And he thinks that system is some advantage over BARR, which is traded on the decentralized NXT Asset Exchange, fully trustless on the blockchain, where your coins stay in your address even while they're in sell orders.

Yet it's wasn't another inaccuracy was it? It was you FUDing and grasping at straws. I have allready responded to your other complaints in other threads but you keep rehashing them. Dude, your starting to look desperate. But good luck with that. You claimed that you yourself had a withdrawal held up with a "admin approval" notice. Both admins came here put an end to your bullshit. Now your claiming you never complained. Honestly dude, give up on this FUDing, your making yourself look like an idiot.

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:14:13 PM

And one final note before I put your stupid ass on my ignore list, Yes, Digital Credits has changed it's plans on many occasions. But we have never strayed form the original vision. That is what active coins under development do. They review what they are doing and make changes when they need to. That is something you can't do with a NXT asset because you have 0 control over the code. Digital Credits will continue to adjust as needed, and that is a good thing, not a bad one. You have not one shred of evidence that we have tried to scam or rip off anyone. All you do is speculate and lie. Good luck with that man. I am not your enmey, but you seem hell bend on making me one.  

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:22:47 PM

Yet it's wasn't another inaccuracy was it? It was you FUDing and grasping at straws. I have allready responded to your other complaints in other threads but you keep rehashing them. Dude, your starting to look desperate. But good luck with that. You claimed that you yourself had a withdrawal held up with a "admin approval" notice. Both admins came here put an end to your bullshit. Now your claiming you never complained. Honestly dude, give up on this FUDing, your making yourself look like an idiot.

It's their exchange, and you chose it as your official burn partner.  Don't blame me for the fact that it tells every user that their withdrawals must be manually processed, and then you come here bragging about how your system is all automated and never manual.

I'm just pointing out the facts and discrepancies.  It's no surprise that you can't get together with them and tell the same story, since you can't even keep your own stories straight by yourself.

Yes, Digital Credits has changed it's plans on many occasions.

Yes, you have repeatedly broken your promises about the most important aspects of your coin, such as how you will spend the 99% premine.

You have not one shred of evidence that we have tried to scam or rip off anyone.

I have your own words and actions as evidence.  You said that any funds moving from the premine address, without being exchanged for burned coins, would be stolen funds.  You said anyone could check the block explorer at any time, to make sure the funds weren't stolen.  Then you stole them.  That's the word you used.

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:24:31 PM

DUDE, take statements out of context much? You are a sad little human being.

pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:32:29 PM

It's their exchange, and you chose it as your official burn partner.  Don't blame me for the fact that it tells every user that their withdrawals must be manually processed, and then you come here bragging about how your system is all automated and never manual.

I'm just pointing out the facts and discrepancies.  It's no surprise that you can't get together with them and tell the same story, since you can't even keep your own stories straight by yourself.

Are you referring to this

MyriadCoin   159.66   12/3/2015 1:26:53 PM   PENDING   Waiting for admin approval

if so this is the auto system at work

we can change this to say anything we want...

the withdraws are 100 % automatic we dont need to touch them at all...
intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 01:39:36 PM

Are you referring to this

MyriadCoin   159.66   12/3/2015 1:26:53 PM   PENDING   Waiting for admin approval

if so this is the auto system at work

we can change this to say anything we want...

the withdraws are 100 % automatic we dont need to touch them at all...

If it says that you should change it to something like "currently being processed". Because admin approval would make people nervous. Either way they would have to have seen that it was processed quickly which would make their claims bullshit. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: