Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!!  (Read 53836 times)
intristin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 02:26:44 PM

UPDATE: 1,542,131 SPACE has been burned so far. You have less then 48 hours to burn your SPACE!  Happy new year!

wait it just got extended of two days? did they told any kind of reason behind this or is because 25% was already burned and the exchange hoped to reach at least 35%?

It was extended two days because of the space sitting on the exchange, we want to give those guys a chance to burn them before they offline the wallet. By the way, the coins in question belong to two users, niknak and Denial. If anyone knows who they are give them a heads up to either burn them or withdraw them.

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:33:08 PM

UPDATE: 1,542,131 SPACE has been burned so far. You have less then 48 hours to burn your SPACE!  Happy new year!

wait it just got extended of two days? did they told any kind of reason behind this or is because 25% was already burned and the exchange hoped to reach at least 35%?

Yeah not too good the extension, a date was set and that should be ad-heard to, you cant just make things up as you go along, far from this coin dying I think it has got stronger and people may well have invested on the knowledge that the burn end date was fixed, only to find the goal posts have moved.

Not good IMO what about the next coin is there any point in believing the end date will be the end date ?

I don't particularly like all the FUD from the Barr team but perhaps they are on to something ? who knows ?

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 02:40:07 PM

Yeah not too good the extension, a date was set and that should be ad-heard to, you cant just make things up as you go along, far from this coin dying I think it has got stronger and people may well have invested on the knowledge that the burn end date was fixed, only to find the goal posts have moved.

Not good IMO what about the next coin is there any point in believing the end date will be the end date ?

I don't particularly like all the FUD from the Barr team but perhaps they are on to something ? who knows ?

Crunck

I understand what your saying, we just want to make sure no one gets screwed. It's only two days. Perhaps it could have been handled better and we will make sure we stick to the end date in the future. Perhaps a automatic burn of the remaining coins would have been a better way to go. But we can't do that without a heads up as we have no idea of the intention of the two guys who left the space on the exchange. My guess is they misunderstood the process and thought simply depositing the coins would burn them. We are new and have no roadmap map to follow. We have made mistakes, and will make mistakes again I'm sure. But I can promise you we will learn from those mistakes and adjust our process as needed.  

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 02:49:44 PM

Crunck

I understand what your saying, we just want to make sure no one gets screwed. It's only two days. Perhaps it could have been handled better and we will make sure we stick to the end date in the future. Perhaps a automatic burn of the remaining coins would have been a better way to go. But we can't do that without a heads up as we have no idea of the intention of the two guys who left the space on the exchange. My guess is they misunderstood the process and thought simply depositing the coins would burn them. We are new and have no roadmap map to follow. We have made mistakes, and will make mistakes again I'm sure. But I can promise you we will learn from those mistakes and adjust our process as needed.  

at this point two things could have been done from the exchange

1. placing a message about the exact end of the burning

2. maybe make the burn automatically if the one who deposited the spacecoin forgot to burn them

anyway doesn't seems that there are real changes of prices on yobit about spacecoin....

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 02:57:25 PM

at this point two things could have been done from the exchange

1. placing a message about the exact end of the burning

2. maybe make the burn automatically if the one who deposited the spacecoin forgot to burn them

anyway doesn't seems that there are real changes of prices on yobit about spacecoin....

Most likely we will implement #2 for future burns to avoid this happening again. But again, we could not do that this time as we don't know the intention for the two that left their coins. The coins belong to them and forcing an exchange would be unethical without a proper heads up. I will talk to the exchange operators and see if this option is feasible for future burns. If nothing else a clear warning that coins left on the exchange after the burn date will be destroyed without compensation. Either way their needs to be a heads up before we did anything like that. We never expected coins to be left like that so we had no plan in place to deal with it.

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:02:35 PM

I am one of the guys that had coins still on btcpool, and i am thankful for the slight extension, although i did think we had till literally the end of DEC, i.e midnight tonight.

Apologies for any inconvenience it caused, but it has raised a few questions,and hopefully some answers, which is a good thing for future burns Wink
BARR_Official

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 03:18:57 PM

Facts aren't FUD.

FUD is when people talk trash that isn't true.

When they tell lies in order to trick people into buying their coin, that's hype.

When I point out their lies, that's not FUD.  It's just the truth.

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com
intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 03:20:18 PM

Facts aren't FUD.

FUD is when people talk trash that isn't true.

When they tell lies in order to trick people into buying their coin, that's hype.

When I point out their lies, that's not FUD.  It's just the truth.

You said we created more coins then we burned, that is without question a lie. Which makes it FUD!

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 03:20:23 PM

The burn address has 1,264,217.96612901 SPACE, according to the block explorer.

http://spacecoin.dcredits.com/

Yesterday when I posted those figures, the coin supply had increased by more than you burned.  Just in December. 

You changed the rules, and you ended up burning more than that.  But you've only reduced the coin supply by about 500,000 compared to what it was last month.

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 03:21:52 PM

UPDATE: 1,542,131 SPACE has been burned so far. You have less then 48 hours to burn your SPACE!  Happy new year!

The burn address has 1,264,217.96612901 SPACE, according to the block explorer.

Dude, you know there is a delay between the burn exchange exchange and the burn address. We have explained this to you may times. Stop FUDing.

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 03:25:08 PM

Dude, you know there is a delay between the burn exchange exchange and the burn address. We have explained this to you may times. Stop FUDing.

You're the one who made the rules, don't get mad when people hold you to your own words.

You announced a figure for how many coins have been burned, but it's not correct.  If the coins aren't in the burn address, they haven't been burned. 

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 03:26:07 PM

You're the one who made the rules, don't get mad when people hold you to your own words.

You announced a figure for how many coins have been burned, but it's not correct.  If the coins aren't in the burn address, they haven't been burned. 

Your an idiot!

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 03:28:29 PM

UPDATE : 1,864,945 space have been burned!

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 03:43:07 PM

Only 1,264,217.96612901 SPACE have been burned.

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 03:44:04 PM

Your an idiot!

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 04:01:09 PM

Almost 500,000 SPACE have been bought today, after the burn period was over, as low as 15 sats.

Step 1:  announce the end of the burn period
Step 2:  everyone else stops buying
Step 3:  buy dirt cheap
Step 4:  announce an extension and cheat to get your coins for less than everyone else
Step 5:  destroy the value of everyone's coins, making 1 million SPACE worth less than $100

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 04:02:44 PM

I feel some jealousy here, what a sad loser

Are you saying the blockchain itself is jealous, Newbie with 2 Activity?

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 04:04:05 PM

Almost 500,000 SPACE have been bought today, after the burn period was over, as low as 15 sats.

Step 4:  announce an extension and cheat to get your coins for less than everyone else
Step 5:  destroy the value of everyone's coins, making 1 million SPACE worth less than $100

I think it has more to do with the fact that the price for Digital Credits is shooting up and people see that the trade at current prices is smart. But keep FUDing away!

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 05:22:23 PM

I think it has more to do with the fact that the price for Digital Credits is shooting up and people see that the trade at current prices is smart. But keep FUDing away!

How did those people know that you would be extending the burn period, so that they bought the cheap SPACE after the burn period was over but before you changed the rules?

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 05:27:38 PM

How did those people know that you would be extending the burn period, so that they bought the cheap SPACE after the burn period was over but before you changed the rules?

Your an idiot, as you could, as well as anyone else buy these coins and burn them right now. Stop FUDDING. You are starting to look desperate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: