Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:11:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SPACE] 🚀 SpaceCoin 🚀 - Scrypt PoW/PoS - 12K Given Away On Twitter!!!  (Read 53835 times)
BARR_Official

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 05:58:40 PM

Your an idiot

BARR has had all the same questions asked.  When you're taking people's money for coins you made for free, people want to know whether you're honest and whether you're scamming.

BARR has always given legitimate answers to everyone's questions.  You don't.  You just call people idiots for asking honest questions, instead of explaining why you've broken your word over and over and over and over.

as you could, as well as anyone else buy these coins and burn them right now.

How can I go back in time and buy those 500,000 SPACE that were sold dirt cheap, after everyone stopped buying because the burn period was over, before you extended it?  Only you were in the position to benefit from your actions. 

Buying At Retail and Restaurants - BarrCryptocurrency.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 06:46:22 PM

Surprise surprise, it looks like intristin has received a lot of new DGCS since yesterday.

How much have you earned after the burn period was supposed to be over?  About 125,000 DGCS?

That would be about 500,000 SPACE, wouldn't it?  Pretty much all the SPACE that has been burned today?

Of course that's only what you've transferred to your staking wallet.  How much more did you get?

There's a transaction to your wallet for 91,141 DGCS about 5 hours ago.  That's about 1 hour after you announced that you were extending the burn period, and it's several hours after those SPACE were bought at Yobit.

You said you were extending the burn period because people still had SPACE on the exchange and you wanted to give them a chance to burn those coins.  But really it was so everyone else would stop buying SPACE, so you could buy it all yourself and burn it for DGCS.

Too bad you changed the block explorer after the last time I tracked your personal transactions.  Now it doesn't show the input addresses like it used to.  What you don't realize is that people don't need to see exactly what you're hiding.  The fact that you're hiding something is enough proof of your dishonesty.

And now you've sent 4 million coins from the burn fund to a new wallet, and that wallet has started staking today.

Good luck to everyone trying to stake, when intristin has just sent more coins to 1 wallet than the total of all the DGCS that are supposed to be in circulation.

And now he's locked ANOTHER DGCS thread so people can't read the truth.  How many topics has intristin locked after I asked too many questions that he couldn't answer?  4 different topics?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1249946.msg13402503#msg13402503

intristin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 06:49:09 PM

PROVE IT! And to answer your question, it was payday and I bought it off yobit. Don't belive me? Ask Blacksmith. You are truly a dumbass.

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
Digital Credits : http://dcredits.com
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 06:50:42 PM

PROVE IT!

I just proved it.  I proved that you're a liar and a scammer. 

You're not even going to try and explain yourself?  This isn't your topic, you can't lock it.

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 06:56:10 PM

PROVE IT! And to answer your question, it was payday and I bought it off yobit. Don't belive me? Ask Blacksmith. You are truly a dumbass.

I just proved it.  I proved that you're a liar and a scammer. 

You're not even going to try and explain yourself?  This isn't your topic, you can't lock it.

Anyone with two eyeballs and half a brain cell can see that I just did explain it. I'm sorry that your too retarded to understand common English. And I'm sorry that Digital Credits is far more successful then your NXT Asset. And I'm sorry that it makes you so very angry. I suggest you seek help for your issues.

BTC : 1mGWN5sXaTrWcfDt7zwq4o6R2LiJKKFGH | DGCS : DU1U2ocTUodyHJTgBLBMfSprjquFCUraf8
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 07:12:36 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2016, 03:25:17 PM by BARR_Official

Anyone with two eyeballs and half a brain cell can see that I just did explain it.

Here are the issues in my latest post:

#1, you sent 4 million premined DGCS to a wallet that is now staking them, which is twice the stakeweight of everyone else in the world combined
#2, you extended the burn period mainly for your own benefit
#3, you told everyone else to stop buying SPACE, and then you bought it yourself and exchanged it
#4, you changed your block explorer so people can't track your transactions
#5, you've locked another DGCS topic so people can't discuss what you're doing

And your only reply is, "It was payday and I bought it on yobit."

Do you think that's a good answer?

Can you scroll up and see where I asked about the 500,000 SPACE that were bought today at Yobit?  

And then you lied and said:

I think it has more to do with the fact that the price for Digital Credits is shooting up and people see that the trade at current prices is smart.

And now you're admitting that you lied, that there were no "people", and that you were the one buying it all?

And you think "it was payday" is a good explanation?

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 07:16:21 PM

Anyone with two eyeballs and half a brain cell can see that I just did explain it.

Here are the issues in my latest post:

#1, you sent 4 million DGCS to a wallet that is now staking them, which is twice the stakeweight of everyone else in the world combined
#2, you extended the burn period mainly for your own benefit
#3, you told everyone else to stop buying SPACE, and then you bought it yourself and exchanged it
#4, you changed your block explorer so people can track your transactions
#5, you've locked another DGCS topic so people can't discuss what you're doing

And your only reply is, "It was payday and I bought it on yobit."

Do you think that's a good answer?

I don't pretend to understand how your brain works, but I suggest medication. The more you FUD, the higher our price goes. You may be too slow to figure this out, but every post you make dives our price up. So please continue, and thank you.

tekyboy

Activity: 508

TekyBoy Crypto Services

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2016, 01:17:27 AM

tango is going down and wishing you Happy New Year  //closing pool

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 01:48:46 AM

tango is going down and wishing you Happy New Year  //closing pool

Thank Tekyboy for hosting that. Ok, guys, final tally is in, we burned 44.49% of all space. A full audit will be released tomorrow.

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 01:59:20 AM

You burned over 100,000 coins belonging to a user who didn't want to burn them, 4 days after the end of the burn period?

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 02:02:49 AM

You burned over 100,000 coins belonging to a user who didn't want to burn them, 4 days after the end of the burn period?

Well we could have just destroyed them, but we reimbursed the guy with a coin more valuable so he lost nothing. Seriously BARR, your attacks are getting weak. Perhaps you need a vacation to reset your brain! 

BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 02:07:15 AM

Well we could have just destroyed them, but we reimbursed the guy with a coin more valuable so he lost nothing. Seriously BARR, your attacks are getting weak. Perhaps you need a vacation to reset your brain!  

You and BTCPoolExchange could have just destroyed coins that a user deposited to BTCPoolExchange, and could have given him nothing in return?

So you're saying that nobody's coins are safe if they deposit them in BTCPoolExchange, because you will do whatever you want with their coins?

Well, at least you got that last 2% of Spacecoins, even if they didn't belong to you.

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 02:08:28 AM

You and BTCPoolExchange could have just destroyed coins that a user deposited to BTCPoolExchange, and could have given him nothing in return?

So you're saying that nobody's coins are safe if they deposit them in BTCPoolExchange, because you will do whatever you want with their coins?

Well, at least you got that last 2% of Spacecoins, even if they didn't belong to you.

Your an idiot!

Crypto_Towelie

Activity: 175
Merit: 150

Coin Developer

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:26:35 AM

Wasnt the only reason btcpool put up Space to burn it for digitalcredits? If that user didnt want his coins swapped for dgcs, he should not have send them to the exchange in the first place lol

Great results here!
BARR_Official

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 03:02:43 AM

Wasnt the only reason btcpool put up Space to burn it for digitalcredits? If that user didnt want his coins swapped for dgcs, he should not have send them to the exchange in the first place lol

Then why did they have a separate market for burning the coins, instead of just telling people the coins would be burned as soon as they deposited them?

And if they were going to automatically burn all Spacecoins, why did they wait until after the burn period was over?

intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 05:48:12 AM

Then why did they have a separate market for burning the coins, instead of just telling people the coins would be burned as soon as they deposited them?

And if they were going to automatically burn all Spacecoins, why did they wait until after the burn period was over?

idiot!

BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:45:35 AM

Great results here!

Yes you are correct , any coin that we put up for burning will only show in the burn market , we have put that market there for burning , not only for DGCS but any burn people wish to do , it is also a swap market when coin devs do swaps to make it easier for them

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 06:51:08 AM

Great results here!

Yes you are correct , any coin that we put up for burning will only show in the burn market , we have put that market there for burning , not only for DGCS but any burn people wish to do , it is also a swap market when coin devs do swaps to make it easier for them

BARR-OFFICIAL, aka runpaint is just FUDding, no reason to defend yourself. He is just an idiot.

dukester99

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 01:36:43 PM

my wallet says 15 active connections. Looks like a strong coin still.
Is money supply the amount of coins? 4850306

All we need is a dev now.

still holding my small stack of spaceoin until its alive again or till dead.
intristin

Digital Credits

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 03:01:17 PM

my nodes are not dead yet, need to do my report. I wish you luck. I really do.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: