Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:19:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now!  (Read 127167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:18:22 PM

So, dev, can you tell me why i should dump Haasbot and get your bot?
What are the advantages and disadvantages if we need to compare them?

I'm talking about functionality, not the price.

I think this is the million dollar question here.
Assuming most traders already have their own bots, why should we opt for this one?

I just might throw a few BTC into this project if the functionality is good...

the real money here is owing bots.    .3 btc and only 400 bots ever.

This has nothing to do with the point of having a bot.
It's just a 120BTC ICO from that point of view.

What are the bot's functions. Why should you own this bot, and why will it be worth this .30BTC
What does it do that other bot's dont?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:18:48 PM

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:19:39 PM

Another day and another bot. This time it is a bot for the people though rahah Anyone have any numbers to what their current bot makes? Lets saay I am a porper and I only have 2btc to start trading will it be worth while buying into this? I am a newbie, will I be able to use the bot?

A bot is only as good as the person running it. Can it make you money? Sure. Will you make money? Maybe. Will I make money running it? Yes.

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:23:52 PM

Assuming most traders already have their own bots, why should we opt for this one?

What are the bot's functions. Why should you own this bot, and why will it be worth this .30BTC

Have you seen the op?
Guess not.
Padding, B&S Camping, Live Books, PingPong, Randomized Volume, Visual Arbitrage, Lifetime Upgrades, Mobile Bot Apps, Swarm Mapping, Stealth Botting Options, Bot Buddy, Auto Risk-Reward.

All that is written in the op. You take from it what you will.

terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:24:07 PM

Another day and another bot. This time it is a bot for the people though rahah Anyone have any numbers to what their current bot makes? Lets saay I am a porper and I only have 2btc to start trading will it be worth while buying into this? I am a newbie, will I be able to use the bot?

what's a porper?
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:25:10 PM

go back and do some math. this one is a no brainer.
15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:30:24 PM

A bot is only as good as the person running it. Can it make you money? Sure. Will you make money? Maybe. Will I make money running it? Yes.

This is what you do though 'make money', me I want to but I don't have much time for learning to trade like a boss. I would like to be good at running it and make money sure, will it make me money maybe. Hmmm what can I do to help make sure it makes me money except being you? Bigger roll or more trading experience?
lambdaE

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:48:29 PM

OP asserts that it works on all exchanges and has all the functions of the other bots. And it costs way less. And it is set up so that users get to buy a few copies, flip them,and pocket the profits. What more do you want really? Singing Japanese schoolgirls?
NextGenCrypto

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 06:51:12 PM

OP asserts that it works on all exchanges and has all the functions of the other bots. And it costs way less. And it is set up so that users get to buy a few copies, flip them,and pocket the profits. What more do you want really? Singing Japanese schoolgirls?

Why Japanese? 

statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 06:55:24 PM

BIG question on this bot as a hugely disappointed owner of Sampey's bot (C.A.T)---

CAT would NOT allow the market maker / ping pong to "take a loss", so if the market moved against you, the bot was permantly "stuck"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507103.msg8040498#msg8040498

Any advanced trader knows that you will not be able to ping pong at a profit 100% of the time. Maybe 90%, 80%, 70%, etc.

Will this bot allow the bot to "ping pong", staying on top or near on top of books at a fixed depth, whether the trade will "win or lose" versus the last?

Very simple concept. Don't "Block" the bot from taking a loss on ping pong. Market making is a long-term game.

I am in if so for at least 1 copy.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
Walter Botcoin (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:10:39 PM

BIG question on this bot as a hugely disappointed owner of Sampey's bot (C.A.T)---

CAT would NOT allow the market maker / ping pong to "take a loss", so if the market moved against you, the bot was permantly "stuck"

Any advanced trader knows that you will not be able to ping pong at a profit 100% of the time. Maybe 90%, 80%, 70%, etc.

Will this bot allow the bot to "ping pong", staying on top or near on top of books at a fixed depth, whether the trade will "win or lose" versus the last?

Very simple concept. Don't "Block" the bot from taking a loss on ping pong. Market making is a long-term game.

Good questions. We have geared this bot to be able to handle the sort of scenarios your are describing. You will be able to take losses and design your own strategy. Anything less should not be considered a well designed bot.

Walter
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:13:00 PM

Good questions. We have geared this bot to be able to handle the sort of scenarios your are describing. You will be able to take losses and design your own strategy. Anything less should not be considered a well designed bot.

Walter

Thanks Walter.. Is the bot or beta "done" and usable now? What is done now vs future development plans (may have been answered).

Will APIs be maintained etc.

█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████             █████ █
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
Walter Botcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:20:04 PM

Walter

Thanks Walter.. Is the bot or beta "done" and usable now? What is done now vs future development plans (may have been answered).

There is no beta. All testing was completed in August in closed trials. The release will be fully functional on all exchanges listed in the OP.

Our next planned update (V2) is approximately 30 - 40 days after release and will focus on expanding to mobile apps, as well as the several more trader / strategic functions listed in the OP.

Walter

ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:26:05 PM

fuck the bot. just make it look good and some real world purpose this time it's different so we can make few btc out of this thank you
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:27:06 PM

but this time don't make it look like a circ wallet, it looked horrible
Walter Botcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:32:08 PM

By the way -

For updates and more feel free to add us on Twitter https://twitter.com/botcointeam

Walter
babykayho

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:35:29 PM

Will there be singing Japanese school girls?

How does this work?
opossum

Activity: 924

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:49:22 PM

Walter

There is no beta. All testing was completed in August in closed trials. The release will be fully functional on all exchanges listed in the OP.

Our next planned update (V2) is approximately 30 - 40 days after release and will focus on expanding to mobile apps, as well as the several more trader / strategic functions listed in the OP.

Walter

I must say I am impressed. A fully working bot anyone can afford. Profits from value growth / resale are designed to go 100% to investors. I will be watching this carefully over the next days.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 07:57:05 PM

Please reserve me 4 copies of the bot. Thank yous
amsjef

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Swobniw70

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:13:15 PM

Sounds good to me, how can you sell the extra bought bots?
Reserve two for me also!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: