Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:37:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now!  (Read 127167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:29:36 PM

I just hope that I can be quick enough to get my coins. Hope when the bot releases, that it is not broke code.  Cheesy
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vervolioman

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:33:49 PM

I just hope that I can be quick enough to get my coins. Hope when the bot releases, that it is not broke code.  Cheesy

This will be interesting to see how quick this sells out and I to will make sure I'm quick enough lol By the sounds of it the bot is already working now and ready for us. We will see in a few days during the firesale

What use is a signature?
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:24:21 AM

Lol wow man u guys gettin greedy now or wtf?  all the usual "players" for usual easy btc pnd run eh??  And look at that... The logo is even the same font and style as bitswift lmao.  

your vaporware useless coins are getting lazy.  Oh hey let's make another bot related coin to pnd vs. Circ so we can make more money. Of course whales can use it mainly only.

As usual the shills and insiders on this coin  will shoot down these comments as FUD.   I wonder if people reading the coin will still be so blind Tongue but hey I guess as usual pplppl don't care and risk the trading right.

I never heard of bitswift, is it new?

DYOR and no, it's established and has been around since late 2014 with no dirty hands on it.

Cute little world eh?  eat it.  It's the old font of their old logo. Lol nice try.  But whatever no point since the same players always win.  

Re.  Whale comment, that's not what is meant.

I just looked into bitswift. Its a big scam. One person holds all the coins. DEAD.

I
 Roll Eyes

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
neordicICE

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:51:59 AM

Lol wow man u guys gettin greedy now or wtf?  all the usual "players" for usual easy btc pnd run eh??  And look at that... The logo is even the same font and style as bitswift lmao.  

your vaporware useless coins are getting lazy.  Oh hey let's make another bot related coin to pnd vs. Circ so we can make more money. Of course whales can use it mainly only.

As usual the shills and insiders on this coin  will shoot down these comments as FUD.   I wonder if people reading the coin will still be so blind Tongue but hey I guess as usual pplppl don't care and risk the trading right.

DYOR and no, it's established and has been around since late 2014 with no dirty hands on it.

Cute little world eh?  eat it.  It's the old font of their old logo. Lol nice try.  But whatever no point since the same players always win.  

I just looked into bitswift. Its a big scam. One person holds all the coins. DEAD.

I
 Roll Eyes

U
  Huh
Are a bitswift bagholder?
My condolences.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:51:24 AM

I
 Roll Eyes

U
  Huh
Are a bitswift bagholder?
My condolences.

lol, far from it.
it's always a losing battle with you ppl, so whatever.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
btcsharehub

Activity: 455
Merit: 250

EarnBitcoins.INFO

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 03:25:44 AM

it would be good to have the bot running on the wallet. no?

mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:59:40 AM

Im going to order one!
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 04:21:06 AM

I'm just curious. How is the block chain going to move after block 43,200? Zero reward POS chains usually freeze. Is that code fixed with this coin?
babykayho

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:56:06 AM

When does the BitSwift ICO start?
lambdaE

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 06:53:36 AM

Don't see what all the noise is about. Font is the same as the bitcoin font. Alliteration also the same. Botcoin / Botcoin.  Makes for a nice combination.

Market proposition seems good.A low priced bot with the community having all the resale rights and profits. An earlier poster noted that it seems to be focused on Chinese exchanges, perhaps some of our Chinese friends are involved.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 07:51:27 AM

If the bot is ready, when will you release it ? I am not buying anything until I see the bot.

Cmon man, try reading!   Kiss

Videos during the ICO, release right after.

When will the obligatory Slack channel be created?

Try thinking before posting  Kiss

This is my whole point: I am not buying under these conditions.

Release the bot and then we will buy. The risk is just too big those people will run off with 120BTC in their pockets.

I bought CIRC after ICO @5700 just to be sure all would be fine.

aww boo hoo, white knight isn't buying until after the ico ....

tell you what, i am in for 3 - 4 bots and not a chance in hell you will get one from me for 700 sat over ico.

terman45x

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 08:13:42 AM

clap clap clap all bow down  a circ trading legend is amongst us  lol

good luck with that strategy on this one. not to mention you won't have the chance to buy 3 or 4 bots and sell one off. my guess is the floor will be 2x pretty damn fast.which means 3 bots costs you 6x initial price (if you can get them) and forget about getting that one for  free.

but you are by your own estimation a smart guy. eventually you will figure this out.

or not.
terman45x

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 08:24:03 AM

no prob. it will be guys like you who will put BOT at 2x immediately after ico. i applaud your strategy and encourage others to follow. since all coins not sold in ICO are burnt, the more people who play it 'safe' like you, the fewer bots there will actually be, and the more valuable my bots will be.
asuryan180

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:15:48 AM

no prob. it will be guys like you who will put BOT at 2x immediately after ico. i applaud your strategy and encourage others to follow. since all coins not sold in ICO are burnt, the more people who play it 'safe' like you, the fewer bots there will actually be, and the more valuable my bots will be.

Rather crudely put, but this is a good summary of the dynamic.

If the ICO sells 80btc and 40btc are burned, suddenly there are about 260 bots instead of 400.  People holding five or 10 bots are going to be in a very good position indeed.

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:29:51 AM

A simple calculation:
A botcoinbot would need 100 BOT to function.
With a price of BTC0.3, that would make an estimated price of BTC0.003 per BOT.
1 BOT for 300.000 sat? No way imo, but who knows the future will prove me wrong.
wakka622

Activity: 476

The big fish

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:53:37 AM

A simple calculation:
1 BOT for 300.000 sat? No way imo, but who knows the future will prove me wrong.

Yes that is right it was explained in the OP which I read, each bot needs currently 0.3btc = 100 botcoins to be enabled.Like it has been said above though if ICO does not sell out there will be less bots on the market and thus more than likely increasing its value, so then the bot could cost someone who was a little scared from buying ICO like me anything lets say maybe 0.9btc for 100 coins to enable the bot so now the bot is not 300,000 is it. He who dares rodders. Early investors are being rewarded and rightfully so.
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 09:56:32 AM

A simple calculation:

Yes that is right it was explained in the OP which I read, each bot needs currently 0.3btc = 100 botcoins to be enabled.Like it has been said above though if ICO does not sell out there will be less bots on the market and thus more than likely increasing its value, so then the bot could cost someone who was a little scared from buying ICO like me anything lets say maybe 0.9btc for 100 coins to enable the bot so now the bot is not 300,000 is it. He who dares rodders. Early investors are being rewarded and rightfully so.

If there is a bot.

Bless him "if there is a bot"  So you know what to do don't you? Wait until after the presale and see if you can pick one up cheaper  Grin
wakka622

The big fish

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:00:08 AM

A simple calculation:

If there is a bot.

Now you are just trying to scare me mr fudder. You already knew I was a little scared on the fence now you are just being mean and trying to make me lose out (cross face)
wakka622

The big fish

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:10:45 AM

A simple calculation:

If there is a bot.

Now you are just trying to scare me mr fudder. You already knew I was a little scared on the fence now you are just being mean and trying to make me lose out (cross face)

Muhahahahaha  Shocked There is nothing wrong with trying to scare people from buying ICO so there is more for me  Tongue and ultimately less supply. And more value. And more BTCs

That being said, we may be buying an ICO based on nice photoshopped videos  Lips sealed

You just said it yourself lol you scare me from buying in the ICO there will be less bots and more for you, i know your game sunshine already on to you.

You are right that could be true, so we have to have a little faith for our risk to be rewarded.

What other options are out there?

I have faith, amen

wakka622

The big fish

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:16:41 AM

A simple calculation:

If there is a bot.

Muhahahahaha  Shocked There is nothing wrong with trying to scare people from buying ICO so there is more for me  Tongue and ultimately less supply. And more value. And more BTCs

That being said, we may be buying an ICO based on nice photoshopped videos  Lips sealed

You just said it yourself lol you scare me from buying in the ICO there will be less bots and more for you, i know your game sunshine already on to you.

You are right that could be true, so we have to have a little faith for our risk to be rewarded.

What other options are out there?

I have faith, amen

Faith to be scammed  Angry

I have to assume you have done some hardcore drugs today. Who in their right mind has faith to be scammed you plonker  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: