Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:29:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now!  (Read 127167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wakka622

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

The big fish

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:33:09 AM

Exactly most of us here are old enough and ugly enough to either risk it or play it safe.

For the price of a possible bad ass bot I will risk it.

I will not bow down to the professional fudder  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
15Lemon714

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 10:47:14 AM

This has gained some interest the last few days. A little disappointing as the sale is likely to get sold out super fast and get the maximum amount of bots on the market. 400 bots equalling, 40k botcoins is not a lot though is it. That is the smallest supply I've seen while in the crypto world.
lindeanin

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:30:03 AM

circ sure is taking a beating. and botzilla is still days out.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:52:04 AM

Will watch, but I think this coin will see heavy price manipulation but those invested (or who have insider knowledge)
15Lemon714

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:03:24 PM

circ sure is taking a beating. and botzilla is still days out.

It is better to try get out before the crowd isn't it. They are either making a smart move to where the best bot is coming or not, once sold there is not much you can do is there? I sold before I went away a little over a week ago and glad I did, now got funds for botzilla
lindeanin

Activity: 161

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:37:56 PM

Will watch, but I think this coin will see heavy price manipulation but those invested (or who have insider knowledge)

Are there any coins where this is not the case ...
ITileclooTI

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:50:00 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2015, 09:21:19 AM by ITileclooTI

If there is a health board to buy up houses to house troublesome families in, then I will get in and set up a 60X pump. I want this coin to be re-branded to TFH (troublesome family hostage). Jocking of course.
vervolioman

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:51:27 PM

No of coure there is not we just need to look at our beloved BItcoin to see the games that are played.

That does not stop us buying and using it though does it, we don't know what is going to happen yet do we  Huh I would like to know how to go about getting insider knoledge that would be pretty awesome to know what is going to happen next if you ask me.

What use is a signature?
15Lemon714

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:38:14 PM

No of coure there is not we just need to look at our beloved BItcoin to see the games that are played.

That does not stop us buying and using it though does it, we don't know what is going to happen yet do we  Huh I would like to know how to go about getting insider knoledge that would be pretty awesome to know what is going to happen next if you ask me.

I can tell you what will happen next bro, on Monday the sale will start and on the 14th it will stop and markets will open. You will be able to use Botzilla and begin working out whether you can use it to its full potential. Seems like there is a community building here so lots of help if needed I'm sure.
lambdaE

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:47:34 PM

Insider knowledge is overrated. Half of it is misdirection anyhow. Watching the charts and not being greedy are more important. The whales and pumpers are visible. Easy to follow and not get crushed if you do those two things.
RaXmOuSe

Activity: 239

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 01:55:02 PM

nice to see another bot-project from same developers like before, i guess this will be another standalone version when ICO-hype is over and dumped so I might wait for that, i will watch this project and laugh at these cheerleaders who will tell everybody why this project is the best thing since the wheel got invented, lol

lambdaE

Activity: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:05:54 PM

Money is money.Profit is profit. You can make more money trading than trolling. But trolling is less risky. And at the end of the day, if you are wrong, you just slink away.
15Lemon714

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:12:10 PM

nice to see another bot-project from same developers like before, i guess this will be another standalone version when ICO-hype is over and dumped so I might wait for that, i will watch this project and laugh at these cheerleaders who will tell everybody why this project is the best thing since the wheel got invented, lol

Where are you getting it from that they are the same developers, kindly point me to it please? Which line are you imagining this mate? The wheel was a good invention indeed, this project is not bad either because of how cheap it is and you think you will sit back and wait for something that will not be coming. Looking forward to you panic buying one of my bots when you see you have failed again  Grin lol
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:14:43 PM

Where are you getting it from that they are the same developers, kindly point me to it please? Which line are you imagining this mate? The wheel was a good invention indeed, this project is not bad either because of how cheap it is and you think you will sit back and wait for something that will not be coming. Looking forward to you panic buying one of my bots when you see you have failed again  Grin lol

Did you forget to use the word "retard" again?

Lets all be friends, its okay to be a cheerleader for profit, as long as you admit it <3

Money is money.Profit is profit. You can make more money trading than trolling. But trolling is less risky. And at the end of the day, if you are wrong, you just slink away.

Art is art. Cheerleaders will be cheerleaders.

15Lemon714

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:27:29 PM

Where are you getting it from that they are the same developers, kindly point me to it please? Which line are you imagining this mate? The wheel was a good invention indeed, this project is not bad either because of how cheap it is and you think you will sit back and wait for something that will not be coming. Looking forward to you panic buying one of my bots when you see you have failed again  Grin lol

Lets all be friends, its okay to be a cheerleader for profit, as long as you admit it <3

No I think it is perfectly clear that you are one though so no need to re hash it.

I am your friend, asking you to 'kindly' point me to where you have the information from the thread that they are the same team, of course you can't show me because it is not there is it?

Cheerleader for profit?

Where do I sign up to this? I guess you won't be able to tell me that either  Angry
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:41:00 PM

No I think it is perfectly clear that you are one though so no need to re hash it.

I am your friend, asking you to 'kindly' point me to where you have the information from the thread that they are the same team, of course you can't show me because it is not there is it?

Cheerleader for profit?

Where do I sign up to this? I guess you won't be able to tell me that either  Angry

Sorry shrimp, this is just another buyable cryptobot whom the hype naturally have grown just because it has something "new" to offer. There is no evidence that coders from recent projects working on this, it is just a coincidence that earlier bot-projects been dumped out. This bot will be the last and best one.

I bet you understand what am saying shrimp<3333

Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:49:13 PM

I've always toyed with the idea of using bots but then never thought I had enough capital to play with to make it worth bothering. Maybe I will take a punt on this and hopefully have a play with my first bot.

15Lemon714

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 02:53:56 PM

Cheerleader for profit?

Sorry shrimp, this is just another buyable cryptobot whom the hype naturally have grown just because it has something "new" to offer. There is no evidence that coders from recent projects working on this, it is just a coincidence that earlier bot-projects been dumped out. This bot will be the last and best one.

Yeh now I see what you're saying sweetcheeks. You can't wait to get your grubby little hands on this bot but pretending you don't. You should not be sorry to me should you I am going to have a small amount at stake. Your opinion is yours but when you talk crap you will be pulled up on it. I have waisted enough time on you now so you are ignored. Cheerio friend.  
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:03:52 PM

yes it could be sold out super fast, lets see
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:04:58 PM

Cheerleader for profit?

Yeh now I see what you're saying sweetcheeks. You can't wait to get your grubby little hands on this bot but pretending you don't. You should not be sorry to me should you I am going to have a small amount at stake. Your opinion is yours but when you talk crap you will be pulled up on it. I have waisted enough time on you now so you are ignored. Cheerio friend.  

LOL!

I humiliate you for free my friend, cheerleading shrimps might fool some chinese on exchanges and kids on bitcointalk but that is probably enough, don't forget to avoid meeting your own eyes tho, you know it hurts deep inside when you know how pathetic you are, haha!

peace homie

yes it could be sold out super fast, lets see

Just remember to sell before the hype is dead and yr good  Smiley daytrading and profit is laughable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: