Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOTCOIN (BOT) "The People's Bot!" Presale SOLD OUT! Download Botzilla Now!  (Read 127167 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
RaXmOuSe

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:43:15 PM

in the beginning, the support for CIRC(the project before this) had 130btc, till someone actually decided to pull that fake volume off lol

but this time is different, right shrimps?

Even if it's the same, did circ not see almost 1000% gains? Is circ dead? Nope.. Just taking a breather. You really need to learn to roll with the punches because if you did maybe others here would take you seriously.

"1000% gains" is irrelevant with a fake volume bot, are you stupid? Sure, you probably made that money with your shrimps but lets be honest, this is just another new hype and soon to be dead with a standalone version after hyper stake period is over

Stop act like you are some Leonardo Dicaprio, lol, making money like cheerleader instead.

Please just be quiet. Now.

I just hit ignore on you and invite everyone to do the same. You are a despicable troll.

look dude, don't be sad because i'm telling you straight how it is, its okay to be pathetic, just admit it

in the beginning, the support for CIRC(the project before this) had 130btc, till someone actually decided to pull that fake volume off lol

Even if it's the same, did circ not see almost 1000% gains? Is circ dead? Nope.. Just taking a breather. You really need to learn to roll with the punches because if you did maybe others here would take you seriously.

"1000% gains" is irrelevant with a fake volume bot, are you stupid? Sure, you probably made that money with your shrimps but lets be honest, this is just another new hype and soon to be dead with a standalone version after hyper stake period is over

Stop act like you are some Leonardo Dicaprio, lol, making money like cheerleader instead.

Please just be quiet. Now.

That guy looks like a total annoyance, I think he needs the ban hammer from this thread. All day talking crap for what reason. Ignored him too/

haha, don't be sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:43:56 PM

You're fucking retarded. You had a chance to buy into circ at ico, did you not? Are you telling me that you could not have sold for 1000% profit? I dont believe that "fake" volume or "fake" buywalls would have stopped you from making seriously decent profit.
Time to move along to another thread now Mr. Troll because we're done talking with losers. This place is for winners only.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:44:34 PM

Alright playas.. Got my botcoin and feeling great. Gonna go spend labor day with some friends and I'll see yall tomorrow when the bots get released and then we'll let the madness begin.

Yooo Bob, Botcoin brought, Bot coming tomorrow this shit is getting ready for total madness. See you about fella have a gooden.

Thanks bud.. Have a good one and I'll catch ya later.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:45:09 PM

What a day. What a thread.
allyouracid
Legendary

Activity: 2320
Merit: 1292

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:47:44 PM

It's the 7th today but it seems they are not up for sale yet? any reason? or is it getting releaseed at a certain time today?@

oh, is this the time when we all need to say "sorry bud, you have missed the early train, but you can still buy at a very cheap price so consider yourself extremely lucky, buy now, its gona hit 1 million satoshi no doubt"
Thing is, with that little supply of coins (44000 after PoS, iirc), it probably will. Maybe more, maybe less.

I'll sell a portion at a good price and keep a bit for trying the bot (as I'm much into automated trading/bot coding myself, these days, I'm especially interested in this coin).
As I understood it, the developers are pushing to release the trading software in the coming 24 hours.

Don't visit my shitcoin blog: OCOIN.DEV
Use cointracking.info for tax declaration & tracking of your trades!
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:49:20 PM

You're fucking retarded. You had a chance to buy into circ at ico, did you not? Are you telling me that you could not have sold for 1000% profit? I dont believe that "fake" volume or "fake" buywalls would have stopped you from making seriously decent profit.
Time to move along to another thread now Mr. Troll because we're done talking with losers. This place is for winners only.

Now it sounds like you, did you get mad because I reminded you again how pathetic you are?  Roll Eyes

fake sells with hundreds of orders around "0.1239513" BOT will be avaible and some walls here and there

How is anyone supposed to "cash out" when people using bots and fake volume with buys and sells? LOL, stupid shit. Are you accidently buying that? Lmao

Bye bye mousey you have been slapped with the ignore button homie.

I find it funny because we know he is in on this coin and Bot aswell, so what does he get from it.

Succesful projects will always attract his type though won't they so all is the way it should be.

no, i'm done with boobcuntplus and all his butt-toying shrimp hangaround club.
Karma is real and making money out of this is not my style  Cool

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:51:23 PM

Now it sounds like you, did you get mad because I reminded you again how pathetic you are?  Roll Eyes

fake sells with hundreds of orders around "0.1239513" BOT will be avaible and some walls here and there

How is anyone supposed to "cash out" when people using bots and fake volume with buys and sells? LOL, stupid shit. Are you accidently buying that? Lmao

I'll let one of the other members slap you around here. You're still all bloody from the last whoopass you just took from me.
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:53:20 PM

I'll let one of the other members slap you around here. You're still all bloody from the last whoopass you just took from me.

Yeah, let some of yr sockpuppet accounts slap me real hard please leader!!!!

It's the 7th today but it seems they are not up for sale yet? any reason? or is it getting releaseed at a certain time today?@

oh, is this the time when we all need to say "sorry bud, you have missed the early train, but you can still buy at a very cheap price so consider yourself extremely lucky, buy now, its gona hit 1 million satoshi no doubt"
Thing is, with that little supply of coins (44000 after PoS, iirc), it probably will. Maybe more, maybe less.

I'll sell a portion at a good price and keep a bit for trying the bot (as I'm much into automated trading/bot coding myself, these days, I'm especially interested in this coin).
As I understood it, the developers are pushing to release the trading software in the coming 24 hours.

dude, bot-softwares will be standalone versions in every corner soon to be, this is just hype and by the next month stake period is over and a new coin will be "THE NEXT GREAT THING", lol

allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:54:19 PM

How is anyone supposed to "cash out" when people using bots and fake volume with buys and sells?
I don't get it. If volume is faked or not: if you see any orders, you can sell into them. The money you get doesn't bother whether they were intended as "fake" or not.

RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:54:43 PM

Yeah, they ignore me because I tellin like it iz W00p W00p  Kiss

allyouracid
Legendary

Encrypted Money, Baby!

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:56:21 PM

dude, bot-softwares will be standalone versions in every corner soon to be, this is just hype and by the next month stake period is over and a new coin will be "THE NEXT GREAT THING", lol
First off, I'm not your "dude". Second:  Huh
I'm coding trading software for the purpose of learning, trading and making some money. There is nothing wrong with examining other projects and their approach on doing things.

RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:56:28 PM

How is anyone supposed to "cash out" when people using bots and fake volume with buys and sells?
I don't get it. If volume is faked or not: if you see any orders, you can sell into them. The money you get doesn't bother whether they were intended as "fake" or not.

If you see buys with 0.00038312831 BOTCOINS in it, you will have to grind that a long time to fullfill yr investment, these bots won't be as stupid as you think if people actually care about their investment.

RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 02:57:57 PM

LOL at people who bought at 0.005. This is going down.

Stop the fudding, this is another great coin!!!!!!

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:00:09 PM

yes.. its over.. doom!
 Grin Cheesy Grin
Sell now to stronger hands that missed out or die.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:00:57 PM

aaaaannnd were back to shit on top of shit BRO

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:03:16 PM

Oh ! The Master Troll Piston Honda just appeared !

Let's make a quick troll list again:

1) Piston Honda

2) RaXmOuSe

3) TheMilkman

Do I smell a troll slayer squad grouping up in the distance?
15Lemon714

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:03:49 PM

We all know you was dropped on your head from previously in the thread, so that being said and you still on your head your down is up for normal people and that is where this is going. Your fud attempts are usless here.

I'm sorry but I am like a kid in the candy store and can't wait to get this Bot running, how can you be so off the game and wasting time talking crap. Remember the 120BTC had been removed hadn't it?  Grin
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:04:03 PM

A troll in this thread should be seen as a good thing to be associated with.

Cheerleading shrimps having a hardtime, maybe more sockpuppet accounts? Maybe make a chinese thread?

1) Piston Honda

2) RaXmOuSe

3) TheMilkman

Leanordo, don't get so emotional. Push some buttons with yr shrimps and fake that volume, NOW!

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:04:30 PM

1) Piston Honda

2) RaXmOuSe

3) TheMilkman

naw BRO i love everyone just the way bob does

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
RaXmOuSe

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:09:52 PM

Could we maybe fake buy and sells to lure people this is a great investment?

Someone has a bot? Maybe an earlier version from QUATLOO or CIRC could do the job, if anyone doesnt have Botcoin-bot ready, so to speak.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: